Status
    Anonymous
    as requested

2.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Can we get a thread for Sarah Rae Vargas? TIA.

3.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I like her but I’m not a Stuart fan.

4.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you for fulfilling the request. I have a feeling this thread won’t be very active and my apologies if it takes up Bakery real estate. But this woman is just exhausting.

I want to like her channel. I really loved her older home and I’ll follow along with the new owner’s YouTube channel…if I can find it! Linda linked everything under the sun except her “friend’s” YouTube channel. I also love that she enjoys thrifting.

She has an extensive vocabulary but her narcissistic personality gets in the way of what could really be an excellent channel. She has this arrogant manner about her and is so bossy toward Stuart. I’ve never seen anything like it. Who even is Stuart? Some local gay who she hired to be her personal assistant and YouTube channel manager? I’m confused.

The videos are also way too long because she never shuts up. She loves the sound of her voice and using all of her vocabulary words for emphasis. She would be a nightmare as a mother in law.

The new cottage is cute but I’m not sure I will be watching very often. I never really did to begin with for all of the reasons stated above.

5.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I started watching her a long time ago and I go in jags. She does love the sound of her own voice! I hate how she talks over anyone she has on the channel. I love John the decorator friend and if he started a channel I would watch it!
    I began watching her when she started her paid subscription which was a total rip off. She never made good on anything she was going to provide as paid perks. Then she started a Facebook page and some psycho named Neville basically hijacked it, ruined it and started his own group. I think she has tons of ideas but since Stuart, the amateur, is her manager…they go nowhere. She started a QVC line but a lot of the products were really cheaply made and I think that was a flop too.
    I loved her old house and garden, I like her thrifting videos…the new house….🤷‍♀️ it just doesn’t do anything for me.

6.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I like her friend, John.

I agree with the comment that she is exhausting.

7.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I watch her sometimes and shes ok. Reminds me of my mom sort of, like her house isnt just a house its a "cottage" thats fine just sounds a little pretentious :rolleyes:
    "right Stewart?" she needs constant validation from Stewart and says his name like every other word. But generally shes ok. shes enthusiastic Ill give her that

8.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She comes across kind of elitist using those big vocabulary words. Stuart seems like a nice easy going guy and so does sweet John. Sydney is down to earth, hope her YT channel takes off.

Looks like a downgrade she made with the smaller new house. No one’s allowed to mess up the kitchen island since you see it when you first walk in! Neighbors house is so close and street noise on other side living on a corner lot. Most bedrooms face street side. House is tiny and anyone can see into the house through the big window on front door. Main bathroom has huge window facing the front corner of house. The outside is already getting filled up with plants and trees which might dwarf the small house, which is totally on a small hill not great for seniors. Did you see how many potted plants from her old house are now in the front yard?

In one of her recent videos you see the next door neighbor come outside their home and tries hard to avoid looking as she’s standing outside all the current mess in her front yard with gardening. He probably already realizes she’ll be videotaping her life a lot especially outside and surely his family can hear her firm direct voice from inside their house.

In one of her other videos and the opening of all her videos show a cooper mini small vehicle which she likely drives. What gardener has room for barely much in that size car when she goes plant shopping?

She used to have a pretty low subscriber count on YT until recently, but she is posting more often now with Stuart probably doing all the video and editing work.

Yes she has to call her house a cottage which sounds more impressive than small house. She’s now making her new neighborhood seem so much more fabulous than her old one. Yet her old neighborhood was fabulous she said when she lived there. Is it always more impressive wherever she is?

9.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I think she drives a tiny Fiat. In one video it appeared the house beside her had a rodent trap (like those near supermarkets) beside the house. Yikes. I think the neighbor’s house looks kind of bad. Not really her upscale aesthetic. I wouldn’t be a fan of someone filming beside my house all the time. It seems kind of invasive. I actually like the “cottage” but not the massive front window into the master bathroom. That just seems really awkward.

10.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Good eye knowing it was a Fiat which is still a tiny car. Wonder if she orders her husband or Stuart to go pick up most gardening supplies which won’t fit in her car. Odd choice for someone claiming to be an avid gardener.

Don’t think Stuart is her manager but some guy she partnered with to film and edit her videos. She makes a big deal by raising her voice and saying “Stuart don’t I take care of you” when referring to giving him some sweets from her kitchen. Stuart of course has to answer yes. He’s nice and takes a lot of patience to film long segments with her.

There may be a lot of things besides a commercial rodent trap she’ll never tell us as she makes whatever part of Oklahoma she’s living in as so special.

She said her new neighbor is full of mostly families with kids so maybe they don’t have time or money to make their houses fancy. Hers is going to stand out with some much gardening on such a small lot. Curious to see how she plants things on the slope surrounding her entire house. Her outdoor side door will never be used since it leads to a master bathroom. Think she acts upscale but really only buys bargains or thrifted items. Funny how her husband wants no part in any of her stuff.

Cottage looks kind of nice from the outside front but on a traffic corner. Wouldn’t want my bedroom window facing car traffic. She’ll have to drive to back of property to park and always come in house through laundry room, odd.

11.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Just watched one of her latest videos since they are quite long I can’t keep up always.

You’re right they yellow house next door is ugly. Do you think that house and entire neighborhood is historically preserved? That’s pretty ugly yellow aluminum siding which doesn’t look historical.

Did she even have a home inspection as she just said there is a water issue in the basement and maybe foundation issue too. Those trenches dug in front for irrigation system she said shouldn’t be filled up with that constant water so something’s up.

She was so focused on watching the landscapers push up the heavy tree up her hill she forgot to get out of the way.

Got so excited for her cameraman Stuart when she said she has a great surprise for him. Thought she was going to give him something she bought maybe even a tree or plant. She only built him up to show him where she’ll have a view of her new Chinese verbatim plant which he apparently likes from her bedroom and office window. She made it seem like a car!

12.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She literally used a bunch of big words in her latest video so Stuart asked “what does that mean” and she gave him a look like “doesn’t everyone know”. Finally those ugly longer strand of her hair finally got in the way and he had to say something.

She made the bunny planter sound so amazing. Front patio looks ugly all those mismatched stones and bricks all different ways and several are sticking up causing a tripping hazard.

She’s calling the living room a parlor now and her house is the cottage on the hill.

She’s now pushing mattresses and sounds like she’s reading from a script to plug them.

13.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The house next door is gross. I don’t understand why the area is historically protected. It’s not super neat. I guess just because the houses are old.
    Poor Stuart. He seems so simple minded. I think his mother is employed by Linda also. She mentioned that “Sue sue” his mother is a helper.
    The new patio is weird. I understand wanting to be part of the neighborhood but I think the seating we is awkward and not charming. I do think the plantings will be nice. But the irrigation and foundation issues seem awful. Plus I will never get beyond that weird bathroom window and the fact that her headboard is windows to the side yard….on a busy corner.

14.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Look at the front view of the ugly house next door to see how unbalanced architecturally it is. Looked up and it’s definitely a landmark zone but maybe just a very lax one and yes maybe just because houses are old. Most don’t have driveways in front but a creepy back alley to access tiny detached garages. If you do an image search the alley road by Linda’s place has potholes and patches and is barely wide enough for two way traffic. If her husband has a larger SUV it likely won’t fit in their low ceiling garage and it doesn’t look like much parking is allowed in that alleyway.

Also don’t let her fool you by saying neighborhood has shops and restaurant right around the corner. It’s a decent walk to them from what seen on maps.

Poor Stewart is right, he’s so good natured and has to listen to Linda promote herself and use elitist words. She did mention his Mom recently as if she’s working for her but suspect she was just there watching him do his work and Linda glorified it by saying that.

New patio could be classified as ugliest patio ever if you ask me. Plus it looks like she’s already put in too many plants bushes and trees which will overshadow the small house she’s now calling cottage on the hill. In last video you see the bedroom curtains are up and headboard of bed is right up against the window. With all the people walking past they can clearly see into her bedroom which likely is a mess judging from past videos where she doesn’t fix the bed. And the big bathroom window has the blinds up most of the time. Wonder if they put them down each time they use bathroom.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I didn't know she had a thread.
    Going to check it out.

317 replies since 7/2/2023, 00:47   45796 views