Hoping To Be Pammy's Buddy, My Nose is Made of Silly Putty. Pt. 85

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Disordered eating never ends well... unless the person recovers from the disorder. Lisa may not be on "death's door" but she's headed to an earlier grave than she should be.

2.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Lisa may not be on death’s door but she’s heading that way. She’s very thin and her diet is becoming increasingly restricted. She’s falling deeper into her disease.

DE5316A5-C321-498B-AE53-9E8308708E30

3.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Watching her new GAP haul and she said she didn't know if her outfit was 'vibin' and my daughter almost spit her drink out and said: Did she just say 'vibin'?? I'm 22 and even I don't talk like that.

She also claims her jeans with a white t-shirt are just a KILLER outfit. 😂😂😂 Once again Sleeza is bringing us some groundbreaking fashion news.

4.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I follow a personal stylist who just did a quick girl's trip to Milan, and no one was dressed anything like Lisa.
    Lisa is about as stylish as an Amish buggy blanket, and trust me, there is nothing stylish about a blanket in a buggy.

5.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 3/15/2023, 05:04 PM) 
    Disordered eating never ends well... unless the person recovers from the disorder. Lisa may not be on "death's door" but she's headed to an earlier grave than she should be.

Gywneth Paltrow is making the news about this recently. She barely eats and has an IV in her arm. Looks half dead. Always claims she needs to "detox" like her kidneys don't do that for her. Absolute quack.

New thread.

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62748306

889 replies since 15/2/2023, 10:02   75352 views