Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks to PurseGirl for the title!

2.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think Jawn and Lisa have the most boring marriage. Their only activities are sitting next to each other at the pool or watching TV. I bet they have zero to talk about either. He could care less about clothes and makeup and that is all Lisa can talk about.

3.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    8 minutes of wasted time watching her cut up a brand new ( designer ) T shirt :smoking-smiley-face:

4.     +13   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rockster @ 2/15/2023, 02:38 PM) 
    I think Jawn and Lisa have the most boring marriage. Their only activities are sitting next to each other at the pool or watching TV. I bet they have zero to talk about either. He could care less about clothes and makeup and that is all Lisa can talk about.

He likes Pammy lol...

5.     +20   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I call B.S. to not wanting to go out on their Anniversary. She doesn't want to be tempted by food besides her pretend steak and shrimp that Jawn cooks the queen every night. They are just happy sitting home in their "beautiful, ocean view" sanitarium house watching t.v. Sleeza gets dressed up every day and gets out shopping and to McDonalds. Gas station has slacked off since she has her Tesla. We all know she is uncomfortable socializing with ANYBODY (the real reason she quit college after two days). But don't think for a minute that she didn't tell ole Jawny Boy what she wanted for her Anniversary PRESENT! ME, ME, it's ALL about ME!

And congratulations Purse Girl for the title...

6.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    When Lisa says Jawn is working I believe she means Jawn is in his office/closet with his bitcoin computers. I don't think he's actually going out to job outside the house. Maybe she means his drop ship business. Has anyone ever tried to order from his drop ship business?

7.     +18   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Last night I finally unsubscribed from Lisa’s page. Her content is of no value to me. I also unsubscribed from fiftyplusbeauty. These are people who do nothing to enhance my life. I think reading here for awhile and then listening to Lisa, I just could not buy into anything she was saying anymore. Her content is all over the place and I would rather follow an influencer who has a 10 minute to the point uplifting and educational content then this fifty minute, filtered rubbish. So thanks gossip bakery ( it only took me three years to wise up) lol

8.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    John has to be working. There is no way they are making it on his retirement and I don't see her bringing that much in. He has to see that the bills are paid. something Lisa can not be bother with.

9.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    What is John’s drop ship business?

10.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Does Lisa do a lot of sponsored content? I know Wal-Mart but are there others that are actually sponsored? That's where the $$ is. If she's doing a lot of sponsored deals, she's doing pretty good. Although it's still not enough to explain the excessive spending.

11.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (hotnbothered @ 2/15/2023, 11:02 AM) 
    What is John’s drop ship business?

Direct Depot
    Elogs, whip anntenna's etc All items for the trucking industry. We had an 18 wheeler dealership and sometime between 2016 and 2018 I had my husband do an order w/ the business card to the business address. He was billed but nothing ever arrived at our business. After 90 days we filed a dispute and got a full refund. IMO his dropship is a front for something less than scrupulous. At one time there were other reviews saying the same.

12.     +14   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    This last video…it looked like she had been up crying all night. Also have you noticed that she says she’s super stressed out and anxious a lot (in many videos)? I don’t know man, maybe take a day off of making videos and spending money? Get off of the hamster wheel! Go for a walk. Take up yoga. She is pedal to the metal making videos (which in HER case requires her to spend exorbitant amounts of money). She feels like she MUST spend all of this money to create her videos and she feels like she has to be on NASCAR pace making the videos to make or even re-coup the money that she has spent. What a horrible way to live. Honestly! No wonder she is anxious and stressed out!

13.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I found it odd she started crying when the question came up with what her and John do for fun. I do not think it’s because she loves him that much. Who would cry about eating steak every night and then watching tv? He may go to the pool or the beach every so often in the summer, but that’s it. All these outfits and no date nights. No going out on their anniversary. I wouldn’t want her life in the least.

They are two different people. He enjoys golf and the gym and computers. She enjoys shopping and tanning. It’s normal to have different interests, but I never heard of never doing anything together. I would understand if they had young children, but they don’t. What an empty marriage. The only thing they have in common is their children. What is going to happen when Will leaves (if he ever does)?

Lisa shops and starves herself to fill that void. I am not buying she is so happy. Like I said on the last thread. The people I knew that would boast about how amazing their marriage on social media are now divorced and they were cheating on one another. I will not be surprised if five years from now Lisa is single.

14.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree about the tears and emotion. I don't think she's happy. She spends a lot of time trying to convince herself and her subs that she's blissfully happy.

I think Lisa is very lonely.

15.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh and yes, that drop ship business is sketch. Jawny boy probably mines and launders in through his direct depot. I also think when Lisa posts a video he gives Lisa views, comments and likes on different accounts.

889 replies since 15/2/2023, 10:02   75352 views