3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    C3P0
    You wanna share your opinion on Macy?
    I like her. I just don't like that she takes all the credit for her DIY's and meal ideas. She did share a few dishes but gave credit to her mom.

4.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She's literally orange in the post about her daughter's birthday party.

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Do you know why she wants to move to Texas? I just saw her and she is orange. She has a cute little family.

6.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She’s got a LOT of things going on lol:

Elementary school teacher
    Slutty housewife
    Art teacher
    Landscaper
    Interior decorator
    Disney obsessed person
    Country Club women’s club member

I mean all of these should have the adjective slutty in front of them lol

I don’t know what the deal is. I guess it’s bringing sex to the mom scene.

Some things I see I’m intrigued. But her overall look is like 😬. Her husband reminds me of T Beast’s man. 🤢

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What drives me nuts is when she goes to the gym with full on makeup. Like why?

8.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Shopaholic @ 26/3/2023, 21:13) 
    C3P0
    You wanna share your opinion on Macy?
    I like her. I just don't like that she takes all the credit for her DIY's and meal ideas. She did share a few dishes but gave credit to her mom.

Hey. I think some creators are starting to credit more but ONLY when they fear the backlash. If they make something "viral" people are going to know they didn't invent it. People think she's original but I don't see it.

9.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    Macy is making a fortune. Not that I begrudge anyone from earning the best they can. They live n a pretty boring area in an average typical home (her husband worked as a firefighter and in his families construction company until he was injured and rehabbed thru his injury) When her channel took off it worked out that he could stay home and help her with content (she now has a management company that gets her products and deals and brand trips, sponsorships that I'm sure roll in like crazy with the amount of followers she has 947K followers). Her husband is a workout buff...runner. He runs a 5K daily, got into it when he rehabbed from his injury. She's perfect for the TX influencer look...big blonde long extension filled hair, faux tan, fake boobs, good body. I actually found her when Architectural Digest picked up her Halloween outdoor decor video's. I'm a Halloween junkie so started following her. Her mom has had stage 4 lung cancer for some time now, and it's stable, her father early retired shortly after her mom's diagnosis and her parents downsized their home and are snowbirds from Indy to FLA in the winter (same with Macy's husbands parents). Macy's sister Sable was an Indiana Colt cheerleader, and now married with two small sons. (they both are on IG a lot too, Macy's mother is her inspo for much of her decor stuff but her mother says she no longer goes all out like Macy does for holidays decor but did when they were young and that's where Macy gets her love for it. I follow all of them jut for the hell of it. Her mom does a lot of public service work in their community. Macy had a podcast for a minute. Macy is an open book, she's been open about an eating disorder in Jr high and high school and how she got over that. Talks about getting pregnant at 19. Thankful her mom was supportive when she was freaking out about it since she was just a freshman in college. She said her and Corey are tired of living in the same place they grew up where the weather is dreary much of the year and said they are going to give it a whirl to live someplace other than where they've always lived while they can. They are keeping their house in Indiana for the time being and renting in TX, if all works out and they love TX they'll look for their own home and downsize their Indiana place to maybe a condo by her parents for when they visit. I think she does love makeup but she also does herself up a lot because she's does several video's in a day or IG print content. It's her signature look for sure w/ big hair, sparkles and feathers and she also
    is into the popular western look. Her content and outfits from Vegas where her and her husband are spending their 10th wedding anniversary will lean Vegas showgirl I'm sure. It does seem like Corey and her are on the same wavelength about what they want, they are together all the time and she's mentioned she gets criticized for always being with him, she just said they just like to do stuff together and have always just clicked.
    Just like all of these other big acct IG'ers can they continue to get all the link clicks for the same promo code content as everyone else? I feel like everyone shills the same stuff, with their name and their 15% discount offer but if you go to the companies website you find the same deal.
    They all have the same Kiehls codes, Tarte codes, Spanx code, teeth whiteners, Home Chef or Factor or both, Pink Lilly codes, and of course....there's always Walmart and Amazon. It must work, they all seem to be living HIGH. Almost Ready Blog Amanda West w/713K subs too lives in Indiana ( believe the same management team as Macy), just redid their home completely recently. Also Almost Ready Amanda and husbs bought a multi mil dollar vacation home in FLA 30A (of course) AND...just bought ACRES of land to build a giant dream home in Indiana and on their second draft of the new dream home with high end designers. Oh...and a week or so ago Amanda bought herself a brand new Mercedes. All in a year. Her husband works for her too now behind the scenes it appears. It's all mind boggling to me how much these people make with link clicks and sponsorships. Amanda "designed" a shoe and bag line with Vince Camuto for QVC. Every influencer under the sun promoted it 2 yrs ago when it went live. I swear she wore and hyped it for 2 weeks and then was on to the next promotion. IRL it's Chanel's and LV's exclusively unless she's under contract sponsorship to promote something else. Several years ago I was def "influenced" and bought stuff many of these influencers promoted and then I'd be astounded by the shoddy quality and I spent more time sending crap back, it was a headache and a big learning experience for me. Recently I counted the amount of bathing suit links an influencer said she purchased for an upcoming spring break. 9 new bathing suits, six cover ups, 3 beach bags, and a new wardrobe for a 10 day vacation. That's just crazy. LOL

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TruthSerum @ 27/3/2023, 06:46) 
    Macy is making a fortune. Not that I begrudge anyone from earning the best they can. They live n a pretty boring area in an average typical home (her husband worked as a firefighter and in his families construction company until he was injured and rehabbed thru his injury) When her channel took off it worked out that he could stay home and help her with content (she now has a management company that gets her products and deals and brand trips, sponsorships that I'm sure roll in like crazy with the amount of followers she has 947K followers). Her husband is a workout buff...runner. He runs a 5K daily, got into it when he rehabbed from his injury. She's perfect for the TX influencer look...big blonde long extension filled hair, faux tan, fake boobs, good body. I actually found her when Architectural Digest picked up her Halloween outdoor decor video's. I'm a Halloween junkie so started following her. Her mom has had stage 4 lung cancer for some time now, and it's stable, her father early retired shortly after her mom's diagnosis and her parents downsized their home and are snowbirds from Indy to FLA in the winter (same with Macy's husbands parents). Macy's sister Sable was an Indiana Colt cheerleader, and now married with two small sons. (they both are on IG a lot too, Macy's mother is her inspo for much of her decor stuff but her mother says she no longer goes all out like Macy does for holidays decor but did when they were young and that's where Macy gets her love for it. I follow all of them jut for the hell of it. Her mom does a lot of public service work in their community. Macy had a podcast for a minute. Macy is an open book, she's been open about an eating disorder in Jr high and high school and how she got over that. Talks about getting pregnant at 19. Thankful her mom was supportive when she was freaking out about it since she was just a freshman in college. She said her and Corey are tired of living in the same place they grew up where the weather is dreary much of the year and said they are going to give it a whirl to live someplace other than where they've always lived while they can. They are keeping their house in Indiana for the time being and renting in TX, if all works out and they love TX they'll look for their own home and downsize their Indiana place to maybe a condo by her parents for when they visit. I think she does love makeup but she also does herself up a lot because she's does several video's in a day or IG print content. It's her signature look for sure w/ big hair, sparkles and feathers and she also
    is into the popular western look. Her content and outfits from Vegas where her and her husband are spending their 10th wedding anniversary will lean Vegas showgirl I'm sure. It does seem like Corey and her are on the same wavelength about what they want, they are together all the time and she's mentioned she gets criticized for always being with him, she just said they just like to do stuff together and have always just clicked.
    Just like all of these other big acct IG'ers can they continue to get all the link clicks for the same promo code content as everyone else? I feel like everyone shills the same stuff, with their name and their 15% discount offer but if you go to the companies website you find the same deal.
    They all have the same Kiehls codes, Tarte codes, Spanx code, teeth whiteners, Home Chef or Factor or both, Pink Lilly codes, and of course....there's always Walmart and Amazon. It must work, they all seem to be living HIGH. Almost Ready Blog Amanda West w/713K subs too lives in Indiana ( believe the same management team as Macy), just redid their home completely recently. Also Almost Ready Amanda and husbs bought a multi mil dollar vacation home in FLA 30A (of course) AND...just bought ACRES of land to build a giant dream home in Indiana and on their second draft of the new dream home with high end designers. Oh...and a week or so ago Amanda bought herself a brand new Mercedes. All in a year. Her husband works for her too now behind the scenes it appears. It's all mind boggling to me how much these people make with link clicks and sponsorships. Amanda "designed" a shoe and bag line with Vince Camuto for QVC. Every influencer under the sun promoted it 2 yrs ago when it went live. I swear she wore and hyped it for 2 weeks and then was on to the next promotion. IRL it's Chanel's and LV's exclusively unless she's under contract sponsorship to promote something else. Several years ago I was def "influenced" and bought stuff many of these influencers promoted and then I'd be astounded by the shoddy quality and I spent more time sending crap back, it was a headache and a big learning experience for me. Recently I counted the amount of bathing suit links an influencer said she purchased for an upcoming spring break. 9 new bathing suits, six cover ups, 3 beach bags, and a new wardrobe for a 10 day vacation. That's just crazy. LOL

Thanks for all the info. I didn't know much about her. Overall I do like her. I like that she's over the top with her decor. It's fun to watch.

11.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I like Macy's content. Her over the top decorating is done well, her recipes are easy to follow, and her family is really adorable. Nothing to snark at. However, I'd love to know how she eats the way she does and stays so slim and fit. She often shows them eating out and even eating desserts. If I look at fried food or sweets too long, I'll gain weight, yet she's like a size 2 and looks good in everything. Could be genetics as her mom looks great for her age too. I wish she'd do a what I eat in a day, I'm curious.

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I honestly do like Macy but her last few DIY's have been from pinterest. I get that she copies as alot of influencers do. But it's funny that she never gives credit to where she gets these ideas. I saw her eagle cheese sculpture with pecans which was adorable and that was all over pinterest. Did she give credit..nope. Then yesterday she shared a lantern with flags and tea lights, and where did that come from? Pinterest again. I saw a few people calling her out and her fans were arguing with them. That part is always funny to read.

13.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is Macy renting in Texas and why such a huge house? If they're renting, why hang new light fixtures and paint? What part of Texas did they go?

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bridget @ 3/6/2023, 22:46) 
    Is Macy renting in Texas and why such a huge house? If they're renting, why hang new light fixtures and paint? What part of Texas did they go?

She is renting. I believe she's living in the Dallas/Fort worth area. The house is pretty. She's already painting, putting wall paper up, changing light fixtures. On a rental house at that 🤷‍♀️

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    She's renting in Southlake Texas. Macy mentioned she wanted a bigger house because she wants to do more holiday decorating since that's what essentially put her on the map in a big way when Architectural Digest featured her Halloween decor, but now she shills everything under the sun like they all do...from vitamins, anti bloat pills, dresses, boots, bathing suits to kitchen items, and every type of home decor imaginable.

Wearing full glam makeup to the gym is something she's talked about before and said she likes to get fully ready because usually she does film content almost daily and has stuff that always needs to be edited for upcoming posts and reels. She seems to have a good sense of humor, she'll show behind the scenes sometimes of what things really look like compared to what is posted.

3 yrs ago her mom made a youtube video talking about her stage 4 lung cancer diagnosis and how she deals with that diagnosis. If you search shaunaleed on youtube you can find it, it was posted by Sable Dalton, Macy's sister. Sable is now married with 2 small boys.

I'm sure her holiday decorating will be off the charts....speaking of off the chart any guesses what it's costing them to rent this huge house for a year? Can they write off a good chunk of it as it's her business?

77 replies since 26/3/2023, 19:23   22979 views