Tall Hat Perched On Her Big Head, Starving Until She Looks Half Dead, Give This Old Hag a Piece of Bread! Pt. 89

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks to Knowitall for the title!

2.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    So a Barbie pink Zara haul should be coming soon. With all the clothes she has purchased, that outfit she was wearing by the window in NY was just awful. She always chokes whenever she actually has somewhere to wear her clothes.

3.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rockster @ 19/7/2023, 00:43) 
    "She always chokes whenever she actually has somewhere to wear her clothes."

Glad you used the phrase I used long ago to describe her inability to dress herself when she has no one to copy. :clapping-hands-above-head-smile. She has always choked big-time.

4.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Her suitcase…looks like she hit up the Louis Vuitton store too. Can you imagine if her luggage was lost. 😮
    Attached Image
    IMG_0994

5.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Oh that's impressive, looks very staged, her hangers draped across her LV boxes and in pink no less.

6.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nobody carries anything LV anymore. The knockoffs are so pervasive it lost its luster years ago.

7.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    PS - no shade to anybody here who loves their LV. I have a good friend who still loves hers. Her husband buys her a new piece for her birthday every year and she ADORES all of it even though she agrees about all the dang knockoffs.

8.     +11   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I love my LVs and carry one daily. They haven’t lost their luster for me. Oh, mine are authentic.

9.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rockster @ 19/7/2023, 00:43) 
    So a Barbie pink Zara haul should be coming soon. With all the clothes she has purchased, that outfit she was wearing by the window in NY was just awful. She always chokes whenever she actually has somewhere to wear her clothes.

Because she returns it all or most of it. These retailers don’t care about influencers returns as long as links are clicked and items purchased by the subscribers.

10.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (What day is it? @ 7/18/2023, 09:08 PM) 
    Her suitcase…looks like she hit up the Louis Vuitton store too. Can you imagine if her luggage was lost. 😮

Something in her head is really f'ed up, beyond comprehension. (and we all have known that)

Luggage full of LV, engh . . . whatever . . .. She will love it today and have something new tomorrow. Meanwhile, she has a filthy chair, balanced on the edge of a too small area rug back at home, with a random floor lamp, that makes no sense whatsoever, sitting by the too low sectional. (yawn)
    Yes, I know if it is not for Lisa personally, she will not spend money on it. However, this is the woman who wanted an IG worthy house, lets not forget that. I suspect she wanted the IG ready house about as much as she wanted those babies that ruined everything. It was a passing thought on a hot summer afternoon, then she got what she asked for and realized there is a no return policy. Damn, I hate when that happens. Bah ha ha!

11.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    One of these days she’s going to have a rude awakening on what really matters in life. She has been lucky so far. You can have a million LV bags and all that doesn’t matter anymore once you lose a parent or a loved one. That doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the luxuries in life, but there needs to be a balance and Lisa is just on an endless spinning wheel to nowhere. You would think her devotional would get in her head about greed and materialism. The gal is never going to change.

12.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I believe Lisa is a somatic narcissist. This is someone who uses their body and looks to get attention. These are shallow people who are incredibly attention seeking. She is an unaware, mid range narc so she has no idea of who or what she is. She lives in her own reality. She was not blessed with great looks, but she engineered a life (and a husband) that could help her maximize her potential with the help of $$ and surgeries, makeup, extensions, clothes, jewelry, and restrictive diets. Her life is consumed with everything Lisa. Everyone in her family takes a back seat to what Lisa wants. People like this have no sense of Self. They have no personality and jump from one bandwagon to another seeking fulfillment. She is never happy or satisfied. She spends little to no time with her son. Narc mommies tend to prefer their daughters over their sons because they view them as extensions of themselves. They do not see their kids as individuals. Sometimes they feel jealous of competitive of their daughters if they are prettier and that can cause conflict.. The husband is a weak man who puts up with this for the sake of keeping the peace. I doubt he is happy but he stays prob for their son’s sake or because he is in the devaluation phase and doesn’t know how to extract himself from the situation. Narc abuse is real. I don’t buy that Lisa is this sweet Southern belle behind-the-scenes. I guarantee you she has fits of rage and temper if things don’t go her way. The husband is an enabler.

Lisa was incredibly spoiled as a child. I also think she has some other mental issues that are undiagnosed. Some agoraphobia and borderline personality disorder (very common with narcs). She shows signs of impulsivity, low cognitive reasoning, mania, emotional instability, insecurity, etc. She really needs therapy but it’s highly unlikely to work at this late stage.

13.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    IN NYC and she won't be coming home with Hermes - or Chanel - she feels to insecure to walk into those boutiques.
    The only way to go in would be to put on something nice (which she doesn't own - her closet is filled with only junk and fast fashion), put her hair UP and I mean really UP and hidden, and to speak softly and act appropriately.

14.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gnat411 @ 19/7/2023, 08:28) 
    I believe Lisa is a somatic narcissist. This is someone who uses their body and looks to get attention. These are shallow people who are incredibly attention seeking. She is an unaware, mid range narc so she has no idea of who or what she is. She lives in her own reality. She was not blessed with great looks, but she engineered a life (and a husband) that could help her maximize her potential with the help of $$ and surgeries, makeup, extensions, clothes, jewelry, and restrictive diets. Her life is consumed with everything Lisa. Everyone in her family takes a back seat to what Lisa wants. People like this have no sense of Self. They have no personality and jump from one bandwagon to another seeking fulfillment. She is never happy or satisfied. She spends little to no time with her son. Narc mommies tend to prefer their daughters over their sons because they view them as extensions of themselves. They do not see their kids as individuals. Sometimes they feel jealous of competitive of their daughters if they are prettier and that can cause conflict.. The husband is a weak man who puts up with this for the sake of keeping the peace. I doubt he is happy but he stays prob for their son’s sake or because he is in the devaluation phase and doesn’t know how to extract himself from the situation. Narc abuse is real. I don’t buy that Lisa is this sweet Southern belle behind-the-scenes. I guarantee you she has fits of rage and temper if things don’t go her way. The husband is an enabler.

Lisa was incredibly spoiled as a child. I also think she has some other mental issues that are undiagnosed. Some agoraphobia and borderline personality disorder (very common with narcs). She shows signs of impulsivity, low cognitive reasoning, mania, emotional instability, insecurity, etc. She really needs therapy but it’s highly unlikely to work at this late stage.

Wow! This seems spot on! Are you a psychiatrist or psychologist?

15.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (What day is it? @ 19/7/2023, 03:08) 

That hanger…. It looks kinda rusty….
    Did she bring rusty nasty hangers on her trip???
    Gee I wonder if she throws out all her furniture and paints her room Barbie pink??
    What a moron

869 replies since 18/7/2023, 22:42   74468 views