Mil-wife- Life of a Mil-wife

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Kaylo …yeah she has a terrible hair do , or a non do …they are boring as heck , found them thru Chickens by the lake but only watch a bit , was waiting for the big visit with Michele ….her husband is an obnoxious ass in my opinion ….his military friends must rail him about reading off grocery prices , like who cares , prices are different in most provinces anyway ….I figured by just watching his personality and quirks he’s some kind of pencil pusher in the military, my husband spent 26 yrs in the military and the last 12 or so was also a pencil pusher , not demeaning either of them just saying 🥹
    Kelly is lazy and likes her food and junk like Michele …from CBTL …her crafting is boring , the anchor or whatever she gave Bruce is high up near the ceiling in the house by the living room windows it’s fugly , don’t know why she made that for him …he’s not the least bit nautical …as one of the bakers here said it’s music , guitars and old bells he likes even we know that …think I’ll go have a look at her jar she painted or whatever it was …

2.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Thanks for the thread LateKate.

3.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So glad we got the thread. I’m watching this beautiful honey pot she’s making now. It’s glorious 🤣🤣🤣 I want three of them. I’m just at the point of doing the glue to look like dripping honey 😳 that looks like something a 3rd grader would do. Omg when she came back with the painted jar I moaned out loud from the sear hideousness of it. Hahaha I read one of y’all comments about it being the color of diarrhea you were soooo right 🤣🤣💩💩💩. Why is she putting red gingham on that burlap crap. Oh great idea pick a whole other color for the bow. Honestly who in their right mind would think that was attractive. That thing is hideous.

4.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    That jar paint was Winnie the Pooh yellow while wet, but it dried baby poop brown, yikes! Her crafting seems good for beginner-stage crafters and pre-teens, I guess?
    I’m thinking she has music over her in-store clips because she gets out of breath easily, she always seems flushed when filming in the car after being in a store. I definitely notice the lateral sway when she films and walks without a shopping cart for support!

5.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I am watching the Cook with Kevin this morning and I noticed something. With Kelly being such a big crafter they have nothing in their kitchen. It's very plain and neutral. She has shown her living room also in the past and very plain. What does she do with all her crafts? She doesn't sell yet bug may in the future she mentioned in a previous video. She must gift them all. Maybe they rent and can't put things up on the wall? :dunno:

She buys oodles and oodles of crafting supply. What does she do with it all.

So he really didn't like the soup. Haha

6.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She must have a stash room or closet where she crams it all. Several of the YT crafters I watch mention having a “stash” and basically say in the comments that it’s a hot mess they will never show on camera.

7.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lighthouse @ 8/10/2023, 06:24 AM) 
    I am watching the Cook with Kevin this morning and I noticed something. With Kelly being such a big crafter they have nothing in their kitchen. It's very plain and neutral. She has shown her living room also in the past and very plain. What does she do with all her crafts? She doesn't sell yet bug may in the future she mentioned in a previous video. She must gift them all. Maybe they rent and can't put things up on the wall? :dunno:

She buys oodles and oodles of crafting supply. What does she do with it all.

So he really didn't like the soup. Haha

Lighthouse I think they live in military housing. When they have filmed them driving into their parking area it appears to be du-plex, or maybe even four-plex units. I don't know anything about Canadian military or their housing but I'm very familiar with US military housing, mostly Navy. Kelly's interior looks much like the many Navy homes in San Diego... plain and dated but maintained...a sort of no frills home. Lots of tile floors, no carpet, the famous Navajo white paint throughout. I've had many friends that lived in military housing - the more kids you have the bigger the houses. They always had shared or common yards, never had a garage. My close friend had 5 kids...she had 3 full bathrooms, and 1 half bath. 5 bedrooms... it looked just like Kelly's house inside..plain. They were allowed to put up things/decor on the walls, but they couldn't paint. They also were not allowed to put any permanent fencing around their small yards in front or back of their homes... it looks like Kelly has a temp fencing. I could be wrong, but it does look like military housing to me.

8.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think it’s housing as well. Looks much like the ones we have here in British Columbia.

What’s with her blanket in the car. 90 degree weather when they were on holiday and she’s swaddled in the passenger seat?

Watched part of one vlog when their friends came for dinner and games. Watched for a bit but realized that was it for content. Them playing dominoes??

I do however live their dog. Spoiled, yes but he’s just so damned cute!

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The soup was only seasoned with a bit of salt and pepper, what were they expecting?

10.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Talullah @ 8/10/2023, 11:15 AM) 
    I think it’s housing as well. Looks much like the ones we have here in British Columbia.

What’s with her blanket in the car. 90 degree weather when they were on holiday and she’s swaddled in the passenger seat?

Watched part of one vlog when their friends came for dinner and games. Watched for a bit but realized that was it for content. Them playing dominoes??

I do however live their dog. Spoiled, yes but he’s just so damned cute!

I think you mean 'shoe horned' into the passenger seat.. it's sad to see that she is so big that her seat is tilted back so she can actually sit in the seat - her body looks like it's level with the door window... I don't think she needs that blanket, I think she uses it to cover up her massive size while filming..just my opinion. If they were ever in a serious accident, emergency rescue would have a difficult time removing her from the car. I'd say I feel sorry for her but I don't - she has done this to herself, and if she has a psychological problem with her relationship with food (which I believe she does), she has free medical care in Canada. She eats whatever she wants and eats a lot of carbs, breads and candy. I haven't watched enough of her videos to know if she is a diabetic, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was, actually I expect it.

She has numerous videos of them playing boards games for an hour or more...if she is trying to build her channel, board games with friends isn't going to do anything positive for her.

These 2 are odd but I don't think Kevin would be if he wasn't married to someone that never moved off a chair. He goes along with whatever she says. My husb and I are in our 60's - we travel a lot, if I had all the DollarTree stores mapped out prior to leaving on a road trip, he'd pass every one of them at 80 mph.

11.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Kelly mentioned that the A/C was really cold all night in one of the hotel rooms. They couldn't get it to turn down or up? So that morning she started filming in the car and she was covered up because she was freezing all night and didn't sleep well. But she does cover up with a blanket when the eat in the car. In an earlier video she said it because of she spills something on her. And of course if she is cold. I suppose she has to make sure she fits in a car before they buy. Yikes 😬

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lighthouse @ 8/10/2023, 06:15 PM) 
    Kelly mentioned that the A/C was really cold all night in one of the hotel rooms. They couldn't get it to turn down or up? So that morning she started filming in the car and she was covered up because she was freezing all night and didn't sleep well. But she does cover up with a blanket when the eat in the car. In an earlier video she said it because of she spills something on her. And of course if she is cold. I suppose she has to make sure she fits in a car before they buy. Yikes 😬

She has the blanket when she's in the car and leaving home... if the air is too cold in the car, there's usually dual controls..it's a newer car and most have them. I'm sure she has to make sure she fits in the car before they buy it...no matter what they buy it's going to be a squeeze..even a truck would be hard on her, trucks are higher and the step up takes a little energy. I really can't imagine my life being limited to a chair because I like candy.

13.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It's hard to believe Kelly would have been cold in that hotel room being the size she is. Most are hot.

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lighthouse @ 11/8/2023, 03:37) 
    It's hard to believe Kelly would have been cold in that hotel room being the size she is. Most are hot.

She is well insulated for sure. I also have a hard time believing she is cold all the time.

15.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Watching her snooze fest today. Oh my word. They travel to a movie and she films the whole car ride. If that's not bad enough :100: she puts on the most awful music for the car ride. She must be trying music to fill in . Well Kelly bad choice. It was terrible. The only reason I listened to the whole car ride is I was in the middle of scrubbing the bathroom. My hands were busy and wet. Oh my word....in a word... TERRIBLE! Then they did a haul...yawn...then they play a game with Dorothy and Len. What can you say. 🥱🥱🥱😬

1060 replies since 7/8/2023, 11:28   54092 views