Status
    Let the snarking begin! Thank you

3.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Happy to see this thread :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

I hate the way they do hauls, Kevin sitting in an office chair reading out the receipts while Kelly is sitting behind the camera passing him things.

Kelly’s plus size jeans…OMG did she really need to instruct her friend to hold them up?

4.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I haven't watched them for long, but geez...they are extremely boring! Why would you want to watch people play games?

I haven't figure them out quite yet. He seems to do quite a bit, and she doesn't seem to do much but sit.

5.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trixie27 @ 8/8/2023, 06:10 PM) 
    Happy to see this thread :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

I hate the way they do hauls, Kevin sitting in an office chair reading out the receipts while Kelly is sitting behind the camera passing him things.

Kelly’s plus size jeans…OMG did she really need to instruct her friend to hold them up?

that would be the day my husband would participate in a grocery haul...He'd even question why I was doing a grocery haul. These people have nothing better to do than buy junk food, and film themselves and their equally boring friends playing board games for over an hour. Does she really think anyone likes watching that? I skip that hr of snooze.

Watching their trip across the US was nothing but food, where they planned to eat, what junk food they were going to buy and which American Dollar Tree to go to....then she crams herself in the car and films prairies and po-dunk towns and shows another junk food haul.

Kelly is annoying and her husband seems like he puts up with her because he doesn't have any other choice. He really doesn't do much living or anything enjoyable because of Kelly's size...she can barely move.

6.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Kelly said that Homestead Tessie convinced her she could do a channel. That did it for me. How she can not see past Tessie. Tessie is bad news. Everyone thinks they can have a channel. Nope. You have to create content. Does anyone thinks Kelly creates content? She boring and seditary. If she that naive to be her size and think it's healthy? She has swollen feet and has to put them up.

At leas5 MIL wife isn't as stressful to watch as create with linda. Kelly is calmer.

7.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She freaked out when her address on the package was almost shown. Puhleeeze only 200 people watched the video.

8.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Woo Hoo 🤣 needed this. This couple takes boring to an Olympic level.

9.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sheishorrible @ 9/8/2023, 07:31) 
    Woo Hoo 🤣 needed this. This couple takes boring to an Olympic level.

💯😆👍🥱😵‍💫

10.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Holy shit, she’s a terrible crafter! This honey pot is the first thing I’ve seen her make.

11.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trixie27 @ 8/9/2023, 07:03 AM) 
    Holy shit, she’s a terrible crafter! This honey pot is the first thing I’ve seen her make.

Just watched. Wow... I thought Kelly was a great crafter but never really looked at her crafts. She a little bit above Lettuce Lady (Lettuce Eat with Suzanne Ridgeway. Take a peek at her crafts for a great belly laugh). That color of the jar was dreary looking. And looked sloppy painted. I would have only painted the honey drips very carefully. Too much conflicting colors on the lids. Over done on top. A simple old fashion cloth on top would have been sufficient. Would anyone pay bucks for that? I guess IF I were to do crafts I would be super fussy and careful to please or bless others. Kelly being a crafter I thought she was 'good'??? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lighthouse @ 8/9/2023, 05:36 AM) 
    QUOTE (Trixie27 @ 8/9/2023, 07:03 AM) 

Just watched. Wow... I thought Kelly was a great crafter but never really looked at her crafts. She a little bit above Lettuce Lady (Lettuce Eat with Suzanne Ridgeway. Take a peek at her crafts for a great belly laugh). That color of the jar was dreary looking. And looked sloppy painted. I would have only painted the honey drips very carefully. Too much conflicting colors on the lids. Over done on top. A simple old fashion cloth on top would have been sufficient. Would anyone pay bucks for that? I guess IF I were to do crafts I would be super fussy and careful to please or bless others. Kelly being a crafter I thought she was 'good'??? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

Conflicting colors is right.. sometimes less is more. The color of the honey looked like explosive diarrhea and she had so much cheap crap glued to the jar it looked like a 3rd graders project at Mother's Day. Lighthouse Kelly's mess was worse than Lettuce Lady's.

I do a lot of crafting, such as soap making, quilted and canvas totes, and personalized framed farmhouse signs and seasonally and on request I do airbrush cookies for baby showers, engagement parties, weddings, etc...I have a studio and have worked years to perfect my art... Kelly is not an artist, she's not even a crafter. I'm embarrassed for her...I hope she isn't going to try to sell that mess.

Kelly always looks like she needs to shampoo her hair. Maybe she should go do that and put the cheap acrylic paint away. BTW..that acrylic paint is going to crack and fall of the glass.

13.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trixie27 @ 8/9/2023, 05:03 AM) 

She made Michele at Chickens by the Lake and board with a chicken glued on and chicken wire and for Bruce she made one with anchors and twine glued on.. both looked as bad as the honey pot. I see Michele has it on her wall now... I wonder how long it will hang there. I haven't noticed if Bruce put his up. It's a recent video where Kelly and Kevin went to visit the Brydges - all they did was eat sugar and day old pizza. Bruce was bored out of his mind and Kevin and him have zero in common. The whole video was super awkward.

14.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yes, Kelly's hair is so flat (straight) and greasy looking. Someone did her hair for the wedding and I couldnt figure it out. It looked like a young girl braided another young girls hair. It was odd. They tucked the braids somehow. I guess the only solution is get it cut in a layered shorter style with some movement or use a hot styling tool for some body. I do it every morning. Then I feel put together and ready to face people. I am 62 and I never want to 'let myself go.' I keep trying to dress and do my hair attractive for myself, hubby and family/others.

Why didn't Kelly do a craft that was guitar or music oriented. Bruce is NOT the nautical kind. I am sure that will end up outside. She could have done a 'weed' symbol and he would have been delighted. Hehe But really he is into guitars and picks and old bells. Kelly could have took notice of that.

When I watched her quietly doing her craft for the camera I thought of Ross and his painting on public TV. He was calm and gentle but he could paint!!!! I kept thinking it's going to look better soon, the next coat of paint and it never did. :snickering:

15.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I am glad I am not the only one who thinks Kelly needs a new hairdo. That flat, stringy, greasy do does nothing for the shape of her face.

1062 replies since 7/8/2023, 11:28   54197 views