Mil-wife- Life of a Mil-wife

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lighthouse @ 8/13/2023, 01:25 PM) 
    Watching her snooze fest today. Oh my word. They travel to a movie and she films the whole car ride. If that's not bad enough :100: she puts on the most awful music for the car ride. She must be trying music to fill in . Well Kelly bad choice. It was terrible. The only reason I listened to the whole car ride is I was in the middle of scrubbing the bathroom. My hands were busy and wet. Oh my word....in a word... TERRIBLE! Then they did a haul...yawn...then they play a game with Dorothy and Len. What can you say. 🥱🥱🥱😬

Kelly grosses me out...everything on her channel is a snooze fest. When she does crafts, all you can hear is her heavy breathing.. she's out of breath from sitting? She linked her Facebook page and I took a look...she's got a long post about how her illness(es) are from Autoimmune disease...she doesn't say which ones she has but she goes on and on how it's an invisible disease, how much pain she is in, nobody can see it or understand...on and on. On a video recently she said how they don't eat frozen processed foods, or rarely... she must be delusional... those 2 eat more junk than anyone on YT. Every food haul is candy, chocolates, chips, dips, processed garbage. Her entire video when she visited Michele and Bruce was eating junk food. She is sick because she brought all of this on herself eating complete trash and destroying her body. I have zero compassion for her...she's a waste of air. She's worse in the delusion department than Create with Linda...at least Michele and Bruce eat lots of produce and proteins that are fresh...she eats crap too but not like Kelly. Kevin is a pansy and is more feminine than Kelly...I think he does all the cooking too..Kelly can't stand up. Ever notice she rides those scooters in the store? Pathetic.

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lighthouse @ 8/13/2023, 01:25 PM) 
    Watching her snooze fest today. Oh my word. They travel to a movie and she films the whole car ride. If that's not bad enough :100: she puts on the most awful music for the car ride. She must be trying music to fill in . Well Kelly bad choice. It was terrible. The only reason I listened to the whole car ride is I was in the middle of scrubbing the bathroom. My hands were busy and wet. Oh my word....in a word... TERRIBLE! Then they did a haul...yawn...then they play a game with Dorothy and Len. What can you say. 🥱🥱🥱😬

I'd like to know how she fit in the movie theater seat?

Why is she playing FM music from the radio? There's Copyright laws in Canada - her choice of music sucks too.

Unboxing a FoodSaver.. that's exciting...everyone knows what a Food Saver is and how to use one...they're been around for 30+ yrs. These people have no life.

Kelly needs Rum Butter Chocolate marshmallows like she needs another 10 pounds on her dump truck size body...she jiggles like Jello now when she's in the car, she might as go all the way and become a blob, she's almost there..The blueberry pie was just what she needed.

While the little dog is cute, he's not cute on the table or sniffing a plate of food on it.

3.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    As if Kelly couldn’t eat more than 1 marshmallow because they’re so rich :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon: She didn’t get to that size by eating a healthy, all natural diet.

I wouldn’t have minded the car ride footage but their conversation was unintelligible and the awful music was too loud. At least give us a better movie review if that was the purpose of filming.

Do they always eat out so much? Dinner on Friday night then breakfast out on Saturday morning. I refuse to watch the game portion.

4.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh please I have an auto immune disease. Yes it makes life harder but did it make me have a sedentary fat ass life NO why because I have fought and fought for it not to be that way

5.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Technically, diabetes is an auto immune disease, if she’s looking for excuses?
    Kevin constantly wiping his nose with his bare hands and touching everything in the haul is absolutely disgusting!

6.     +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Kelly is not a diabetic however she suffers from arthritis. I've heard her talk about her bad knees. That's why the use of the cane, the use of the mobilized carts in the stores and why she sits so much. I believe (I could be wrong) that she only sleeps in a recliner in the living room because she can't climb the steps to the upstairs bedroom. She will sit at the table when she prepares food that takes awhile such as chopping vegetables because she's unable to stand for long periods. I wonder if she collects disability. I notice the handicap sticker in their car. I also wonder why she consumes so much sugar. She has to know it causes inflammation which only makes her arthritis worse not to mention contributes to her weight. Kevin is a diabetic. He has talked about it. If not for herself then think of her husband. Why have so much temptation in the house when it's not good for either of them?

7.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Wow, thanks for the info. So sad she has 'let herself go.' And she doesn't see her size? I am surprised she made that long trip. How did she do it. I mean their life and choices But WHY put it on video or have a channel. It's not worthy of a show. It doesn't have to be. But she does nothing of interest. Dorthy and her are heading down the same path of morbid obesity and diseases.

8.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lighthouse @ 8/13/2023, 05:00 PM) 
    Wow, thanks for the info. So sad she has 'let herself go.' And she doesn't see her size? I am surprised she made that long trip. How did she do it. I mean their life and choices But WHY put it on video or have a channel. It's not worthy of a show. It doesn't have to be. But she does nothing of interest. Dorthy and her are heading down the same path of morbid obesity and diseases.

They're not on the path to morbid obesity.... they've arrived. Morbid obesity is a BMI of 40 and over..she is far being obese at a 30 BMI..Kelly made Michele at Chickens by the Lake look svelte.

She can't stand up to do anything because her knees and legs won't hold her weight...arthritis, sure, ok...and if it was arthritis, wouldn't a person with half a brain try to give it some relief by losing 250#? If Kevin has diabetes, why is he not saying anything? I am surprised the Canadian Air Force has not given Kevin a medical discharge with full benefits - US military discharges anyone with a diabetic confirmation. A serviceman can't be war ready if he's shooting insulin, or taking oral meds from a trench..and MRE's (meal ready to eat) are not low carb/diabetic friendly. Even if his MOS is a pencil pusher, he/she is going home.

9.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Monday‚ Monday @ 8/13/2023, 04:07 PM) 
    Technically, diabetes is an auto immune disease, if she’s looking for excuses?
    Kevin constantly wiping his nose with his bare hands and touching everything in the haul is absolutely disgusting!

Type 1 Diabetes is an autoimmune disease - Type 2 is a metabolic disease and isn't classified as autoimmune. Type 2 diabetes can be reversed and Type 1 is a life long disease. Not trying to be argumentative, just stating facts. Type 2 is an unnecessary disease that is growing at epidemic rates because of the food and lifestyle. If Kelly isn't a diabetic now, she will be.

I wondered what's up with Kevin and wiping his nose all the time? It's disgusting for sure.

10.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The latest video is of her daughter's wedding. It looked like a beautiful wedding, but I'm sorry...it is boring to me to sit and watch somebody's whole wedding ceremony that I don't know and will never know. Why would you film the whole boring wedding ceremony for strangers to watch? I could see for her family and friends, but not for everyone on the internet. Different shots of the whole thing would have been much more interesting.

I did notice at the end of the video, which I did fast forward through, a picture of mil wifey and husband with the bride. Does Kelly wear bras? Kevin does look nice in his uniform though, and I did like the shot of him dancing with his daughter. Otherwise, just another boring video.

11.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Totally agree Kaylo, the wedding party looked beautiful and the setting was pretty but it would have been more interesting to have seen shots of the day instead of watching the whole ceremony. I think Kevin is the editor and is lazy.

That dress was very unflattering on Kelly. Yes she is large but the colour and shape could have been so much better. There were larger bridesmaids and they were wearing flattering dresses. Someone else pointed out Kelly’s hair looked like it was done by a little girl playing salon. I agree, it was a very strange look.

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So is Kelly the step mom and has no natural born children of her own? I didn't know she was Kevin's second wife.

13.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lighthouse @ 15/8/2023, 19:23) 
    So is Kelly the step mom and has no natural born children of her own? I didn't know she was Kevin's second wife.

I think that was referring to the groom’s family. He had a step-mom.

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (kaylo @ 8/15/2023, 04:35 AM) 
    The latest video is of her daughter's wedding. It looked like a beautiful wedding, but I'm sorry...it is boring to me to sit and watch somebody's whole wedding ceremony that I don't know and will never know. Why would you film the whole boring wedding ceremony for strangers to watch? I could see for her family and friends, but not for everyone on the internet. Different shots of the whole thing would have been much more interesting.

I did notice at the end of the video, which I did fast forward through, a picture of mil wifey and husband with the bride. Does Kelly wear bras? Kevin does look nice in his uniform though, and I did like the shot of him dancing with his daughter. Otherwise, just another boring video.

Filming the entire wedding was unnecessary...boring. I skipped most of it too.

LOL..Does Kelly wear bras? I was ready to come and ask that same question when I saw her the pic. It does look like she's wearing a black bra - they don't make nude colors that big with support? She also needs to be wearing Spanx to hold and lift that giant flap of fat and give her a better shape. Even small and thin women wear them, especially under formal dresses. I wear them when dressing up and also wore one to my son's wedding - I'm 125 and it gave me a smooth nice look to my mid-calf (midi) formal dress - a Spanx would certainly improve how the dress hangs on Kelly, which is like a giant tarp. The color she chose for a summer outdoor wedding is blah too..maybe a dusty periwinkle blue, or something that looks like summer and blends in with the rest of the wedding party without matching it, anything but beige/brown.

The bride looked pretty and I liked her simply but pretty gown as well as her bridesmaids. Kevin even looked okay too.

Not sure why she has a channel..everything they do is boring..but since they do have one, we're here to snark it.

15.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I just today noticed the paypal link in the description box of every single video. Wow!

1060 replies since 7/8/2023, 11:28   54115 views