Boobs on a Pillow, Gum in a Box, Living the Dream with My Scandi-Locks; Pickin' Our Teeth After Every Meal, We Got a Daughter, 23 and a Son Named 'Wheel' Pt. 90

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Here is the truth, we all die. Yep. Born to die. Profound. The moment we are conceived, we are on the path to death.
    Some young, some old, some ate meat, some didn't. Some simply went to sleep, others suffered for years, random accidents, and even suicide, in all cases, some ate meat others didn't. Some were fat, others thin. Some people are happy being fluffy, others need to be bone thin, we are what we are, or what we choose to be.

You do you, and you'll die knowing you did what worked for you or maybe it didn't, but you did you, so what does it really matter?

2.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I 100% agree with A.DoraBuhl. People had strokes and heart attacks and can eat almost perfect. I don't think neither has anything to do with heart attack or stroke. My MIL had a stroke. She is thin but never once has she done carnivore or keto. I would ask Beth and I haven't watched the video if she had the C shot and if she did how many did she have?

3.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Carnivore Wanna BE @ 8/24/2023, 08:12 AM) 
    I 100% agree with A.DoraBuhl. People had strokes and heart attacks and can eat almost perfect. I don't think neither has anything to do with heart attack or stroke. My MIL had a stroke. She is thin but never once has she done carnivore or keto. I would ask Beth and I haven't watched the video if she had the C shot and if she did how many did she have?

Shew! Now that is a "hot topic" isn't it?
    I know which direction I lean . . . after attending ten funerals since February of 2021 and today. All were sudden blood clots. Each time I heard the same story . . . Fine the week prior. People from 41 to "just turned 70". SMH
    There was one funeral, not counted in the ten mentioned, she was just over 100 and never had any injections of any sort. Died from old age. Interesting, well to me it is.

4.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    This video is pintrest inspired outfits....

This first outfit is not really pintrest inspired🫤🫤

Here again(🤭) I don't think sleeza is the smartest

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mary Mary quite contrary @ 8/24/2023, 08:49 AM) 
    This video is pintrest inspired outfits....

This first outfit is not really pintrest inspired🫤🫤

Here again(🤭) I don't think sleeza is the smartest

I often comment, IRL, if people were put into the Crayola box of 64 crayons, a person would be the basic brown, dull and not too bright or interesting. Lisa is one of those persons who fit that description.

6.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 24/8/2023, 14:46) 
    QUOTE (Carnivore Wanna BE @ 8/24/2023, 08:12 AM) 

Shew! Now that is a "hot topic" isn't it?
    I know which direction I lean . . . after attending ten funerals since February of 2021 and today. All were sudden blood clots. Each time I heard the same story . . . Fine the week prior. People from 41 to "just turned 70". SMH
    There was one funeral, not counted in the ten mentioned, she was just over 100 and never had any injections of any sort. Died from old age. Interesting, well to me it is.

Covid vaccine related maybe?

7.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    You are more likely to have a stroke after being infected with Covid than you are from getting the vaccine

8.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KnowItAll @ 8/24/2023, 04:45 PM) 
    You are more likely to have a stroke after being infected with Covid than you are from getting the vaccine

That is 100% false.

9.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    No mentioned of poor wheel starting university 😢

10.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I remember when Sharon Stone had her stroke. She seemed perfectly healthy. Also the girl who plays Dany in Game of Thrones has had two. She’s young.

Not everything is Covid or the vaccine. These things existed long before both!

11.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 24/8/2023, 17:15) 
    QUOTE (KnowItAll @ 8/24/2023, 04:45 PM) 

That is 100% false.

The World Stroke Organization found that ischaemic stroke occurs in 1.4% of patients hospitalised due to COVID-19.17 18 The risk of thromboembolic events as a complication of COVID-19 infection has been shown to be significantly higher than the risk following administration of an mRNA vaccine, as highlighted by a narrative review conducted by Abrignani et al.4 These findings strongly suggest that the protective effect of the COVID-19 vaccine outweighs the potential risk of stroke compared with the disease itself, even without consideration of the other complications of COVID-19.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Everything is a risk, but after seeing this on the National Geographic site, I got the vaccine. I had a lung collapse on me as a teen and it’s been adhered to my chest wall through a surgical procedure. I really, really do not want to go through a collapsed lung again. It was pure hell and sometimes happens with Covid.

49-DB4134-4-D46-400-F-80-AC-88-E71-ED52648

13.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KnowItAll @ 8/24/2023, 11:59 PM) 
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 24/8/2023, 17:15) 
    That is 100% false.

The World Stroke Organization found that ischaemic stroke occurs in 1.4% of patients hospitalised due to COVID-19.17 18 The risk of thromboembolic events as a complication of COVID-19 infection has been shown to be significantly higher than the risk following administration of an mRNA vaccine, as highlighted by a narrative review conducted by Abrignani et al.4 These findings strongly suggest that the protective effect of the COVID-19 vaccine outweighs the potential risk of stroke compared with the disease itself, even without consideration of the other complications of COVID-19.

I'm sorry but that one statement completely negates anything else you are quoting from.

And yes, I have BROAD experience with and knowledge of what Covid can do and what the vaccine can do. Nobody in my family will ever take that clot shot and I'm grateful the women my sons are with also refused to take it. I've seen the damage it has done to especially young men and we lost someone close to us at the age of 19. So I'm pretty passionate about it. I don't give a rats ass what any article or government source claims about that poison.

I'll leave it at that since we are way off topic.

QUOTE (Beer Minrals @ 8/25/2023, 12:16 AM) 
    Everything is a risk, but after seeing this on the National Geographic site, I got the vaccine. I had a lung collapse on me as a teen and it’s been adhered to my chest wall through a surgical procedure. I really, really do not want to go through a collapsed lung again. It was pure hell and sometimes happens with Covid.

49-DB4134-4-D46-400-F-80-AC-88-E71-ED52648

Lungs were collapsed due to hospital intervention, particularly ventilation which in almost every case accelerated death. In the beginning they just didn't know but eventually they DID know and STILL put patients on ventilators. I've had a collapsed lung as well. It's truly awful. There are better preventatives for Covid and far better treatments.

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I wonder why there is no documented carnivore community listed as a "blue zone" for longevity

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My question is why can’t you do carnivore with lean meats? Why does it always seem that these people are eating mostly beef and bacon? And I’ll never believe coconut oil is good for you. If it clogs up your sink drain, I can’t imagine what it does to the arteries.

887 replies since 23/8/2023, 21:13   92321 views