Boobs on a Pillow, Gum in a Box, Living the Dream with My Scandi-Locks; Pickin' Our Teeth After Every Meal, We Got a Daughter, 23 and a Son Named 'Wheel' Pt. 90

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Denim Potato Sack @ 18/9/2023, 06:31) 
    QUOTE (Turkey Lurkey @ 9/17/2023, 08:14 PM) 
    She has a son named Gabriel. Her kids look very Jewish. I figured she was a Syrian Jewish like Paula Abdul.

Excuse me?? What does “look Jewish” even mean??

You understand that Jewish is an ethic group, right? It's like saying someone looks Arab or Persian.
    20230918_012014

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Let’s take bets on how long until Lizardskin finds out Carolyn’s favorite designer was Yohji Yamamoto. Expect to see some pieces very soon! 🥸

3.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Beer Minrals @ 9/18/2023, 03:14 AM) 
    Let’s take bets on how long until Lizardskin finds out Carolyn’s favorite designer was Yohji Yamamoto. Expect to see some pieces very soon! 🥸

Well . . . she knows now! ;)
    99% of what Lisa knows, was taught to her by TGB. Truth!

4.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lisa you had work done on your eyes. Using that product did nothing. But anything to find a way to link it.

5.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Lisa will buy anything. In a doctor's office or the makeup counter. She's so ridiculous with those eye drops she doesn't need.

6.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She obviously isn't happy with the results of her blepharoplasty regardless what she says. These drops don't make a difference because she has no excess eyelid skin. Her surgeon removed too much skin! Her doctor sounds like a quack and will write her a prescription for anything.

7.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HermesStoreManger @ 9/18/2023, 02:04 AM) 
    horrible new filler - uneven triangles as cheeks - new video - at least not a ZARA haul

But she only does Botox! 😉

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Debbie50 @ 9/18/2023, 09:51 AM) 
    Lisa you had work done on your eyes. Using that product did nothing. But anything to find a way to link it.

Oh my, is she spinning on that old hamster wheel again?
    I still recall her going on about an Estee Lauder eye cream and saying how she could feel it tingle, while driving the kiddo's to school that a.m. Meanwhile she had NO makeup on, and you could see faint black marks by her eyes. (markings from the surgeon, but she was not admitting)
    Then began to pull out bags of frozen veggies she thought Jawn would enjoy and some cotton pads - one from Target and the other from Wal-Mart. DUH, she went to one pharmacy for a script and the other for another script. The final portion of the video she was saying (lying) about taking some time off ot relax and clean the house. Bah ha ha!! Next thing was back with new eyes and new boobs! SMH
    Lisa, Lisa, you lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie then lie some more to cover the lies. Sad pathetic life you live. Hustle away!

Does she ever tell us why she has two black stripes on her hand?

9.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    How sad !
    Did yall see Mrs gold girl went on vacation to New Mexico...sad for lisa bc ms gold girl went with her HUSBAND💔💔
    LISA WENT ALONE to meet sheila🙃
    Is jawn even wanting to share a little vacation with lisa? Is She an annoyance to him? ..it was weird for her to say MY vacation on the vlog from sheila visit...MY VACATION? Idk sounds weird if I go with out my husband or kids I say...girls trip or friend getaway ..I guess it's a vacation but I would feel weird saying vacation without the family....she claims she's all about family😑😑😑😑

OR MAYBE wheel is needing jawns help and slezza won't tell us that...but maybe big sis could step up and give mom&dad a little getaway 🤔 but nah. I think jawn is good on his own.thats the vibe I get😬

10.     +12   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Well, with Lisa it’s all about ME! F*ck the family or anyone else.

11.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am more than certain, the family LOVES when Lisa goes on HER vacation. They all get to stay home and have a staycation, eat what they want, when they want and how they want. And, I am sure they can, and do -do, so much MORE. No mean mommy in sight! Sounds like a great staycation to me!

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 9/18/2023, 07:17 AM) 
    QUOTE (Beer Minrals @ 9/18/2023, 03:14 AM) 

Heh heh, I may have planted this little factoid here because Yohji is not an easy designer to wear. Carolyn almost always pulled it off, but Lisa could never. Who knows, we may have some excellent footage to giggle about soon. :snickering:

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Beer Minrals @ 9/18/2023, 01:43 PM) 
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 9/18/2023, 07:17 AM) 

Heh heh, I may have planted this little factoid here because Yohji is not an easy designer to wear. Carolyn almost always pulled it off, but Lisa could never. Who knows, we may have some excellent footage to giggle about soon. :snickering:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Just watching the droopy eye drop video 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
    Wth? ..shes sooo ugly and she keeps doing things to her face BUT🤐

Seems like wheel inherited her bite and Brooke got her droopy eyes ..eek no wonder she doesn't want to show her family on videos!
    Is jawn ugly ? Or is his biggest flaw a bald head🤔
    bc lisa definitely gave her poor kids some bad features 😪

15.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mary Mary quite contrary @ 9/18/2023, 11:16 AM) 
    How sad !
    Did yall see Mrs gold girl went on vacation to New Mexico...sad for lisa bc ms gold girl went with her HUSBAND💔💔
    LISA WENT ALONE to meet sheila🙃
    Is jawn even wanting to share a little vacation with lisa? Is She an annoyance to him? ..it was weird for her to say MY vacation on the vlog from sheila visit...MY VACATION? Idk sounds weird if I go with out my husband or kids I say...girls trip or friend getaway ..I guess it's a vacation but I would feel weird saying vacation without the family....she claims she's all about family😑😑😑😑

OR MAYBE wheel is needing jawns help and slezza won't tell us that...but maybe big sis could step up and give mom&dad a little getaway 🤔 but nah. I think jawn is good on his own.thats the vibe I get😬

It’s not a good thing, tho, that Marnie went with her husband. He made her do all outdoor activities and she was miserable 😂

887 replies since 23/8/2023, 21:13   92318 views