Group

Status
    I agree!!!

2.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    You're right. She probably eats at her parents alot too. She mentioned she started depression meds. Those make you gain weight because they alter your metabolism. I messaged her way back and told her she could not have cats and live plants inside because most are poisonous. To be 44 she lacks common sense.

3.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Correct. Salt and Sugar look alike.

4.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't why at 44 she refuses to work. I'm sorry about her husband, many of us lose our spouses and continue to work. My husband died suddenly in our home. He was fortunate to retire earlier than most. He was 62. I also was 62, yet still had 18 months til my retirement date. I continued to work until 64 and retired. I'd been working since I got a work permit at 15. I got married, raised 2 fine sons, looked after a home and family, STILL worked a full time job. Burns me to see an able bodied, overweight woman with NO kids feel too entitled to earn her keep. Sorry, I'm off my soapbox now.

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Tammy1962 @ 9/9/2023, 02:00) 
    She's untrustworthy!!!! I sent her a message several weeks ago on her Instagram page telling her she had to pay taxes on the GFM money and she better save some. I also told her to go back to work. I'm blocked now. True story!

You don't have to pay taxes on gobfund me.

6.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Tammy1962 @ 9/9/2023, 13:54) 
    I blame the parents too. Her mother is 59.Do the math. Her obese sister does not work. She has a YouTube channel now. Our society is crashing fast. I'm glad my parents raised me with responsibility and work ethics. I've been working since 1979 and stopped after I had a light stroke in 2014. Before that I worked two jobs to support my husband who is a pulmonary lung patient. Kentucky is a beautiful State but is full of this laziness. It remains an under served State. When you confront people to try and educate them and help them they get mad and block you. She will end up having to go back to work. YouTube is a hobby not a job and channels get shut down daily. Rant over. Have a great weekend ya'll.

I'm not gonna down her mom, my mom was 59 when she left my arms for God's; I was 43 then, so the math is about the same. My folks raised me and my 3 younger brothers on one income until the last child was in school all day. Mom went to work and never stopped til God took her home. My dad followed her 2 years later at 61. They were married a few days of their 45 wedding anniversary. My folks taught myself and my brothers the world nor no one in it owed us a darn thing as we were growing up, and really stressed it after we all 4 graduated from high school with honors.We all now hold/held steady long term employment, as my youngest brother was killed in an accident at 49 years old. We remaining siblings are very close and our beginning retirement as we were encouraged to work hard, live honest lives, and make lucrative career choices. We're now reaping the benefits. Stepanieis stuck in her 44th year of perpetual cluelessness and immaturity, never venturing for too long from the security of her family's çompound.

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Form 1099R is for pension/retirement distributions. GFM is not paying out pensions. Again, recipients DO NOT have to pay taxes on gifts. Depending on the amount given, a GIVER may have to pay taxes but that amount is much much higher than any one person gave to Stephanie and there are plenty of loopholes for a giver to avoid paying taxes too. What Stephanie received from the GFM was a bunch of smaller GIFTS from a bunch of different people. It is NOT taxable. And the amount she received was not even reportable.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What was the final amount she received from the GFM? I'm just curious, last time I checked I think it was around 22 thousand. I can't find the GFM now....

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thank you! That's a lot of money. No wonder she is having fun spending it like crazy.

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh no, sorry you lost your child. That is devasting. I can't even imagine the sorry and pain you and your family must be in. Sending big hugs your way.

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Window21 @ 9/9/2023, 18:55) 
    Oh no, sorry you lost your child. That is devasting. I can't even imagine the sorry and pain you and your family must be in. Sending big hugs your way.

Thank you so much. I wouldn’t wish that pain on anyone.

12.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Tammy1962 @ 9/9/2023, 03:29) 
    She needed money for the funeral and burial because there was no life insurance. That's being irresponsible too. Timmy died from a blood clot. I could tell in the last few videos he was in he was sick. He died suddenly and I'm sure he took the Jab. It's killing people daily from the side effects. She never pushed to get him on a transplant list either. She commented once he wasn't eligible because that's what the dyalysis center said and blew it off. I contacted her as an advocate and told her he did. She never responded. She's lazy, irresponsible, and I unsubscribed from her channels.

STOP!! That kind of political mumbo jumbo is not allowed on this forum! You have no idea what he died from. He was a very sick man. You know what they say about ASSuming.
    To think that someone with well over 30k subscribers or even 1 is going to respond to you about the death of their spouse is ridiculous. She doesn’t know you, and you don’t know her why should she. You sound insane.

I love her, I’ve followed her channel from the beginning. She started that channel to show her building a beautiful home from a POS trailer and that’s what she still does. I enjoyed watching her transformation on that place.
    She loved her husband and took care of him. He’s been gone for just a few months and y’all are talking about her going back to work. Let the woman grieve, my God.
    My mother didn’t work for almost a full year after my step father died. It’s not about being lazy. It’s about taking the time to process.

13.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SavageDaughter @ 9/9/2023, 07:50 PM) 
    QUOTE (Tammy1962 @ 9/9/2023, 03:29) 
    She needed money for the funeral and burial because there was no life insurance. That's being irresponsible too. Timmy died from a blood clot. I could tell in the last few videos he was in he was sick. He died suddenly and I'm sure he took the Jab. It's killing people daily from the side effects. She never pushed to get him on a transplant list either. She commented once he wasn't eligible because that's what the dyalysis center said and blew it off. I contacted her as an advocate and told her he did. She never responded. She's lazy, irresponsible, and I unsubscribed from her channels.

STOP!! That kind of political mumbo jumbo is not allowed on this forum! You have no idea what he died from. He was a very sick man. You know what they say about ASSuming.
    To think that someone with well over 30k subscribers or even 1 is going to respond to you about the death of their spouse is ridiculous. She doesn’t know you, and you don’t know her why should she. You sound insane.

I love her, I’ve followed her channel from the beginning. She started that channel to show her building a beautiful home from a POS trailer and that’s what she still does. I enjoyed watching her transformation on that place.
    She loved her husband and took care of him. He’s been gone for just a few months and y’all are talking about her going back to work. Let the woman grieve, my God.
    My mother didn’t work for almost a full year after my step father died. It’s not about being lazy. It’s about taking the time to process.

I'm NOT ASSUMING. She stated in her video that the paramedics said he had a blood clot. He died instantly. She said it not me.

14.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Regardless of how he died your vaccine conspiracy theories are better left to your Facebook audience. It still stands that if you think YouTubers owe you any kind of response to personal messages about their loved ones deaths or personal finances you are a joke. If some rando messaged me I’d block you as well.

I’m sorry for those of y’all who’ve had spouses or children who have passed away but the nerve to police how or how long someone grieves is disgusting.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Tammy1962 @ 9/9/2023, 01:30 PM) 
    The IRS has specific rules for reporting income from crowdfunding platforms like GoFundMe. According to IRS guidelines, you should report the money you receive from GoFundMe on your tax return as "other income." This means that it should be reported on the "Other Income" line of your Form 1040.

You ought to dig deeper when you Google. You do not have to report GIFTS. Gifts are not taxable income. Not all crowdfunding is considered a gift and only if it's not, still only MAY have to be reported. But in Stephanie's case, the money she received was definitely gifts from various people and is therefore NOT TAXABLE.

IRS info directly, not some tax service:

www.irs.gov/newsroom/money-receive...d-recordkeeping

Not sure why this is so hard to understand.

Edited by nptod - 9/9/2023, 06:24 PM

431 replies since 8/9/2023, 16:57   45442 views