Status
    Thank u😁

So who is going to start the convo? 😛

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I am so glad we have a thread for her. So what does everyone think? At first I really liked her but now that Timmy has passed and she got all that gofundme money I am starting to wonder about her. She sure has been spending a lot!! The patio makeover was over a thousand, then several trips that involved air travel and a bunch of other things. I feel bad that she lost Timmy, but I am not sure about her at all anymore.

6.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She's untrustworthy!!!! I sent her a message several weeks ago on her Instagram page telling her she had to pay taxes on the GFM money and she better save some. I also told her to go back to work. I'm blocked now. True story!

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Tammy1962 @ 9/8/2023, 08:00 PM) 
    She's untrustworthy!!!! I sent her a message several weeks ago on her Instagram page telling her she had to pay taxes on the GFM money and she better save some. I also told her to go back to work. I'm blocked now. True story!

The recipient does NOT pay taxes on GFM money.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

Hello ladies I'm sorry she lost her husband and in a video at first she cried she didn't know if she would still carry on with you tube . next thing after the donations she is on a major shopping spree traveling and then flat out brags she makes plenty on you tube She isn't going to get a job! Any one else wonder why she hid that female cat for a year ? and now her brother and sister both have you tube channels gaining subscribers off her name ! That donation money she has been spending some of it .

9.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The IRS will get notified of her monies from GFM and it depends if taxes are owed. I hope she kept receipts.

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Why do people hide animals from their viewers? It makes no sense to me. She also started another channel and why did her whole family start Yt after Timmy died? Strange timing.
    I will never donate to YT'ers. Period! Many of them are grifters and I have no clue why Merina started that GFM for her. She did nothing day after day except look after Timmy and you could clearly see she loved him. She never spent money when he was still living, now that's all she does is spend and spend some more!

11.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She needed money for the funeral and burial because there was no life insurance. That's being irresponsible too. Timmy died from a blood clot. I could tell in the last few videos he was in he was sick. He died suddenly and I'm sure he took the Jab. It's killing people daily from the side effects. She never pushed to get him on a transplant list either. She commented once he wasn't eligible because that's what the dyalysis center said and blew it off. I contacted her as an advocate and told her he did. She never responded. She's lazy, irresponsible, and I unsubscribed from her channels.

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    🍿

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yeah, I have no idea how it works in the states but here in Canada my neighbour got a kidney transplant and she was in her 60's!! I am sure he could have gotten on the list. I always wondered why he wasn't considering it.

She has always seemed very lazy, but she did take him to all of his appointments so that's something.

Another thing, she doesn't have an oven/stove! So weird ....she says she doesn't need one! Like hellooooo did she never cook anything half decent for her and Timmy?

14.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Because they ate fast food alot. They were both very obese after marrying. If she ever sells the trailer that will be a problem having no stove.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's another one that has a B.O box and proudly shows off all her gifts on her insta stories!! I hate that people send these guys stuff!!

431 replies since 8/9/2023, 16:57   45507 views