Little Blessed Nest

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

Sorry I deleted my posts I will move on its not worth it to me !

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Hocus Pocus don't leave, everyone is entitled to their opinion. You said nothing wrong.

3.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Tammy1962 @ 9/8/2023, 09:29 PM) 
    He died suddenly and I'm sure he took the Jab.

nobody here knows this

move on from this specific topic please

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Window21 @ 10/9/2023, 00:26) 
    Hocus Pocus don't leave, everyone is entitled to their opinion. You said nothing wrong.

Thank you.

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Tammy1962 @ 9/9/2023, 02:00 AM) 
    She's untrustworthy!!!! I sent her a message several weeks ago on her Instagram page telling her she had to pay taxes on the GFM money and she better save some. I also told her to go back to work. I'm blocked now. True story!

The money collected was for Timmy's burial expenses, that is NOT taxable. It's only taxable when the person donating is receiving something of value, for donating. Gofundme doesn't send 1099's

6.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Tammy1962 @ 9/9/2023, 03:00 AM) 
    The IRS will get notified of her monies from GFM and it depends if taxes are owed. I hope she kept receipts.

Gofundme does not send 1099's. The money she received was not taxable, just like an inheritance. When my stepdad passed away from stage 4 brain cancer, I did a Gofundme for my mom to help pay for his $22,000 funeral, $2200 for the opening and closing of the grave, and $3800 for his headstone. I raised over $16,000 and my grandparents paid the remaining balance off.

QUOTE (Tammy1962 @ 9/9/2023, 03:29 AM) 
    She needed money for the funeral and burial because there was no life insurance. That's being irresponsible too. Timmy died from a blood clot. I could tell in the last few videos he was in he was sick. He died suddenly and I'm sure he took the Jab. It's killing people daily from the side effects. She never pushed to get him on a transplant list either. She commented once he wasn't eligible because that's what the dyalysis center said and blew it off. I contacted her as an advocate and told her he did. She never responded. She's lazy, irresponsible, and I unsubscribed from her channels.

When you have certain conditions, like Timmy, you can't be insured. My husband had kidney cancer in 2015 and had to have his whole kidney removed. He is uninsurable until 2025.

7.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Tammy1962 @ 9/9/2023, 03:29 AM) 
    She needed money for the funeral and burial because there was no life insurance. That's being irresponsible too. Timmy died from a blood clot. I could tell in the last few videos he was in he was sick. He died suddenly and I'm sure he took the Jab. It's killing people daily from the side effects. She never pushed to get him on a transplant list either. She commented once he wasn't eligible because that's what the dyalysis center said and blew it off. I contacted her as an advocate and told her he did. She never responded. She's lazy, irresponsible, and I unsubscribed from her channels.

Him not being eligible to be on the transplant list is nonsense unless, he had other medical conditions that would deem the transplant dangerous. I'm sure his renal doctor went over all of that with him, because it's not up to the dialysis center whether a pt gets on a transplant list or not.

8.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Everyone acting like she’s on a spending spree with $22,000 gofundme money. Trust me she’s not.
    Funerals are expensive. I paid for my dads funeral 2 years ago and had to do bare bones basic and it was $12,000 that wasn’t even including the plot of land, stone or opening/closing the grave. Going through the pandemic I’m sure they’ve jacked up the prices just like everything else even from 2 years ago. She did also get a pretty fancy custom stone. She might’ve had money leftover, but I wouldn’t think it would be that much. I think go fund me even takes a percentage , they use to. And if she has to pay taxes on it they will be mailing her something to file.

No way he could’ve gotten life insurance with out outrageous premiums plus you have to be paid into them 2 years before it would pay out at death. Unfortunately I don’t think many people think about life insurance till you already have health problems that make life insurance hard to get.

She’s always shopped and went on mostly short close to home outings , done diy projects so can’t see that has amped up all that much. Caring for someone 24/7 you are limited in everything you do. He might’ve gotten disability, but I’m sure YT money still had to pay some of his medical bills. Which of course she no longer has since he’s passed.

She stated in one video on her other channel that she makes more on YT than the office job she had before Timmy got sick. And sponsored videos pay more than what views pay. Heck if I could make enough on YT to live on just by showing my shopping, diy, and documenting my trips I would to.

Someone mentioned the plane trip. She mentioned she was doing that before he passed away. She only stayed down there overnight I believe because it was planned her parents were taking care of Timmy. So that had to of been already paid for. She put in stories she thought about canceling it, but she would’ve probably not gotten a refund. She also mentioned in videos before Timmy passed that she had a trip paid for for Disney for her and Timmy in October (not sure if other family was going) she did get them to give her credit that she used it to book a Disney cruise instead. So she will be showing a cruise trip next.

9.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She said the reason he couldn’t get on the transplant list was that he was not mobile enough. She said he had neuropathy which made it hard to walk steady since he couldn’t feel his feet, and that he got dizzy a lot. He fell often that she would mention in videos or her stories. I’m sure he had so much more going on that she’s didn’t talk about then just his kidneys. Yeah I wouldn’t talk to anyone on the internet if they were trying to tell me how to take care of my husband if they didn’t know his full health condition. Definitely wouldn’t be discussing the what ifs or reasons why my husband died with some stranger either. I’d block anyone even trying to because that’s just beyond unfeeling and rude to someone grieving.

10.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Well we are all entitled to our opinions. I am not a fan of hers like some here and we are on a snark site so I feel we can speak freely what we see and how we feel about her.

Her channel has changed and of course it will being Timmy is no longer with us. He was a big part of her channel. We didn't see him all the time but she would show driving him to appointments and or mention how his appointments went. I see no issues with that and like I said she may struggle for a while with her content being he is no longer with us.

I am suspicious with all the money she received. Time will tell, and maybe I will change my mind about her, but for now I am not sure about her at all. Plus, she has no kids and a good YT income according to her so a GFM that Merina of all people started for her is the last thing I would contribute to.

Isn't it funny Merina talks about an envelope system and how she has to save for everything, then says Stephanie sure could use every ones help and starts this GFM? Then only a month or two after all of this Merina buys a new home? I wonder how much she gave to Stephanie? I hope it was more than 20 dollars...

In my eyes she is just like the rest of them and is a grifter. She proudly shows all the gifts she gets in the mail from her "fans" and she could have said no to Merina and the GFM. OR accept the GFM but but the limit at 10 thousand then immediately close the GFM when it hit that amount. She stated she makes a good income from YT but she allowed that GFM hit 22 thousand! That says grifter to me.

11.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-consider...k-you-ask-share
    $21,345.00

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

There was also 2 incomes in the trailer when she worked a outside the home job and stopped then started doing you tube so her stating she makes as much on you tube as she did at her other job that was including timmys income also that is gone now .she can take time to Grieve by shopping and traveling but not working outside the home sorry all my opinion her buying traveling etc all increased after Timmy passed I bet that vehicle she purchased is paid off . And I'm sure timmys family and friends pitched in on expenses on his funeral etc. merina has showed Stephanie the ropes on getting handouts .I also don't like these women merina stephanie showing kids on videos there is a reason behind it and the kids have no say on it .

13.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Oh yeah it’s a snark site everyone has a right to their opinion, but I not going to direct message Stephanie and tell her how to care for her husband then after he dies question how he died…make suggestions what caused it. I think that’s going too far especially someone grieving . Snarking is fine but it’s giving stalker vibes to directly contact someone then get mad they don’t respond back or block you. And that’s just my opinion. I’m a fan and a snarker, but I’m not ever going to give money/gifts or try to personally contact anyone I’m watching. most of these channels are getting thousands of comments I wouldn’t expect them to answer every single one anyway. LOL! I’m lucky to keep up with text messages on a good day. :lol:

14.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m in agreement with you Hiss. I will snark all the live long day. And yes we definitely have a right to our opinions, that goes both ways.
    I’ve casually read through different threads and seen both sides of any a particular YTer’s influence.

I feel sorry for Stephanie. If she wants to fill her empty days with trips, family visits, or shopping then I see nothing wrong with it. Timmy WAS her life. They had no children as a distraction, it was just the two of them together ALL the time. Now he’s not there. I’d imagine using those things I mentioned to get away from the loss and loneliness would be socially acceptable in most circumstances, but apparently some folks feel instead of doing things that bring you joy in a dark time is wrong and you should immediately jump back into work or be deemed lazy.

That’s my opinion, just food for thought.

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

this is just my opinion my husband passed in 2011 it was just him and me no kids no family lives in the area he had a job and I run my own business by myself. shopping and travel was not on my mind I had to get up and go to work Grieving or not I had no other choice ! I will also add I was going threw Breast cancer for the second time ! We are all allowed our opinion I try to not be mean to others about theirs I just skip the comment if i dont like it. I'm sorry she lost her husband I know how it feels others also know .I would think she would be saving money especially going down to just her income again all my opinion !

431 replies since 8/9/2023, 16:57   45366 views