Little Blessed Nest

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    It is a lump so maybe it's boil. Silly to stick a bandaid on it. She should try pimple cream.

2.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I swear everyone of these YouTubers read the Bakery cause they make little comments or address something talked about on here. Not just Stephanie but a lot of the ones I watch. It always amuses me when they do. She's changed a lot since Timmy passed.

3.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CountryBumpkin @ 2/12/2024, 10:33 PM) 
    I swear everyone of these YouTubers read the Bakery cause they make little comments or address something talked about on here. Not just Stephanie but a lot of the ones I watch. It always amuses me when they do. She's changed a lot since Timmy passed.

Her true self is coming out.

4.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I've been disappointed in her for finding someone so quickly. Timmy was a highlight of her channel. I think her subscribes felt endeared to her lifestyle and in part her caretaking of him. When he died, I think people felt grief for him and on behalf of her. It's just awkward to add another man to the channel so quickly. I didn't really have anything too critical to say about her until then. But I guess it's her life and they don't have kids in the mix.

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I couldn't care less if she has a new man or not. However, when she showed him at the restaurant with her celebrating 20,000 subscribers, I thought that was wrong of her. He didn't help her get to where she is now.

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's on her insta story crying over gifts that people sent to her again!!

The funny part is she is in her car gushing over a mug that was sent to her with a DONKEY on it. She thinks it's the sweetest mug ever. What a dumb ass!! If someone sent me a mug with a donkey on it I would be insulted. I think someone has just called her a jackass and she doesn't even realize it LMAO.

7.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Why oh why do people send stuff to YouTubers? These are probably the same people that give away their savings to televangelists and romance scammers. YouTubers are not our friends.

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Miss Pie @ 21/2/2024, 01:10) 
    Why oh why do people send stuff to YouTubers? These are probably the same people that give away their savings to televangelists and romance scammers. YouTubers are not our friends.

But then again, stupid does stupid. Let those moronic barnacles latch on!
    (Yewtu.be) don't forget!

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She's on Instagram calling Honky-tonk's "music venues." You went to a bar Stephanie, it's not a big deal.

10.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Didn’t she get new chairs last year when she made that gravel yard?

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Gravel yard 😂 Yes she just got patio furniture last year. I'm not impressed with her videos lately. Boring content. This entertainment center she's wanting to build seems really expensive. I don't think that that's her audience. That's why they keep suggesting more cost efficient ways to her.

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She sure didn’t waste any time moving on with the new guy. She’s even cleaning and decorating his place. Geeze, let him vacuum his own house!

13.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (liberty-rose @ 1/2/2024, 00:34) 
    QUOTE (Miss Pie @ 1/31/2024, 09:48 PM) 
    I thought the same thing. 😘
    Looks like he’s going to show up in her videos. She should stick to her decorating, projects and thrifting on her channel. She should keep it professional since it’s her job.

I wonder if he has a job.

QUOTE (Hocus Pocus @ 12/2/2024, 17:06) 
    She changed her story from hives to a pimple she is so fake she has to make sure she gets her new hillbilly man in the videos .

She is a pathological liar. The reason she has 50k followers is because Merina is her friend. I stopped watching her last year. Her sister's channel is about as ghetto as Kimi Cope.

QUOTE (Hocus Pocus @ 31/1/2024, 21:59) 
    Amen.
    These women on you tube need to have their man in videos I wonder if he knew already she was on you tube and he wanted to join in the videos ? It has been done before and the women end up back alone they were being used she deserves what she gets .

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She has not been that active on her insta or making videos. She just put out 2 videos this week but that is a first in a very long time. I wonder if her new guy is supporting her? I noticed the 2 videos she did put out her numbers are way down. I didn't watch them videos, after Timmy died and the gofundme B.S I stopped watching her.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Window21 I think it might be the other way around she did a sponsership for a recliner he got it .she went out shopping for him to decorate his place he adopted a puppy she acts like it is hers to . she has recently came back from Florida another vacation . she is starting to film at his place and of course including him in her videos .

431 replies since 8/9/2023, 16:57   45345 views