Group

Status
    Meow2 Thank you

3.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I just saw her channel and well… wondered why it wasn’t a featured thread here yet!

4.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ONGYUNLUV @ 10/7/2023, 08:49 AM) 
    I just saw her channel and well… wondered why it wasn’t a featured thread here yet!

The channel is new as of this morning... There's lots to say about this channel. I know one thing for sure, is that her videos are not current. I believe they were filmed several months ago. Her husband did not die just 5 days ago as she claims. She has said conflicting things as well.

5.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It seems this woman is very problematic. Not being truthful from the start makes everything she says questionable. If things don’t add up people will figure it out pretty quickly. She should come clean with everything or face bing cancelled.

6.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I C Thru U @ 10/7/2023, 09:28 AM) 
    It seems this woman is very problematic. Not being truthful from the start makes everything she says questionable. If things don’t add up people will figure it out pretty quickly. She should come clean with everything or face bing cancelled.

I agree with you. But just in a few days people are trying to add up the videos and finding discrepancies... I was skeptical on the first video. I do feel for her and I do think her husband died, just not when she is claiming. I really am stunned at her living conditions and her lack of parenting... those kids don't have a chance in life if something doesn't change quickly. Her claim that care of the kids comes first before cleaning or caring for her house... that should be part of taking care of the kids and yet, her kids never look cared for... the 4 yr old doesn't have front teeth...that's not normal..too much Pepsi? and none of them have their hair clean or combed, including her. The filth in the house makes me want to gag when she shows it... there's something definitely wrong with this whole family and I think it all started with the dad.

7.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So glad this opened lol. There’s so much to unpack with that woman 😬. I can’t believe she’s humoring the idea of an $8k burial when they self admittedly don’t have money. I really do hope CPS gets involved and helps her sort things out.

I definitely see that she’s already counting the money that she’ll beg from viewers.

8.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Such alot going on with her, it's hard to take it all in isn't it 🤦‍♀️

9.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Subscribing.

I just started watching and am on the first video up to the point where she's considering the son's suggestion to keep the body in the house and she thinks it will rot and wonders if it is illegal.

10.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ThinkingOutLoud @ 10/7/2023, 10:00 AM) 
    Subscribing.

I just started watching and am on the first video up to the point where she's considering the son's suggestion to keep the body in the house and she thinks it will rot and wonders if it is illegal.

Only someone that is crazy would consider that... OMG, her kids are so out of control that they'd be climbing all over their dead dad....talk about traumatizing a kid.

11.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SunshineSally @ 7/10/2023, 19:06) 
    QUOTE (ThinkingOutLoud @ 10/7/2023, 10:00 AM) 
    Subscribing.

Only someone that is crazy would consider that... OMG, her kids are so out of control that they'd be climbing all over their dead dad....talk about traumatizing a kid.

I know someone whose child was upset her hamster died and wanted to save up her allowance to have it cremated so she kept it in the freezer.

I thought that was weird. She moved and we're still friends but she seemed offended and to think it was cold of me to tell her to bury it or throw it out at the time, but I wonder if it's in her new freezer.

I don't think she'd consider a human body, though. :P

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

This is interesting

13.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I went back a few to the Dollarama shopping. Oh the state of the house....those poor kids. Doing housework is part of looking after your children. I was widowed when I was 42 and my son was 4. My house never looked like that. I didn't always make the best food choices for me but my son was fed properly and on time. That house looks like a hoarders house - I wonder if her husband wouldn't let her clean up or throw things away?

14.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Ohhh looks like another deep dive with this crazy…

15.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lilylily11 @ 10/7/2023, 10:12 AM) 

I posted this on another thread and was off topic there... I requested this thread yesterday and glad it was created so quickly.

I've gone through every video and there's conflicting info that she is telling her viewers that don't add up. I can point out several recent videos that prove that they were filmed as far back as June but posted in Sept. She also said in the most recent video that her baby was born in Jan of last year, and said at the same time that he is 17 months old. Jan of last year would make that baby 21 months olds, maybe 22 months old if he was born in the beginning of the Jan. Also look at the $100 Wendy's Lunch haul... it was posted Sept 16 - but the coupons she is using to purchase lunch all expire on Jul 16, 2023. They would have had to use those coupons 2 months prior to the video being posted. Also posted on Sept 3, their most recent grocery haul. They purchased Cottage Cheese... the expiration date on the container shows July 21, 2023 - that's 2 months or more prior to the video of Sept 3. No major grocery chain sells cottage cheese that is expired by 2+ months.

I believe her husb did die..but I also think he died a few months ago and she realized she needs the income from TY. Her subscriber count has gone up several 1,000 in the last week and the views have doubled. Another thing, why is she so worried about the cause of death and what the detective will determine, or that FACS (Canadian version of CPS) is visiting. If she is innocent and has nothing to hide, why worry?

433 replies since 7/10/2023, 16:31   30128 views