« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks to Sparkling_Water_4444 for the title!

2.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Marnie has the absolute worst taste.

I don’t understand why she decided to buy new clothing at the conference when she has closets full of clothes at home. I have a feeling she became insecure around these other influencers and started second guessing what she packed to wear. There’s no way that $500 tweed jacket went with that green wrap dress. It looked bizarre. She is a walking fashion don’t.

3.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Marnie was trying to flex when she purchased the jacket in front of her conference friends. I am sure she whipped out her credit card like it was no big deal, and then went begging to Michael for forgiveness. There is no bucket for an overpriced, ugly tweed jacket!

If Marnie would follow the simple three color rule of dressing, everything would look much better (not good, but better). Wear no more than three colors at a time. Colors and tones need to match. And that includes accessories. You cannot wear a warm beige shoe with a brown belt and an ivory purse and think it matches!

4.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 10/8/2023, 09:13 AM) 
    Thanks to Sparkling_Water_4444 for the title!

Great title Sparkling_Water_4444

5.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    HEB Cheese Aisle Lookin' at Cheese Orphans

Status
    Anonymous
    Fakey McFakerson is besties w/ Plastic Barbie :D

Did she really only bring this one pair of pajamas? She wore this the first night and posted it, and now she's wearing it on the awards night when they ordered Whataburger.

But didnt she also say they had Whataburger at the lobby of the Thompson the night before The Big Con started? Is she getting her stories twisted up? Gotta be hard keeping up with all the story telling a lies.

IMG_5586

6.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It just blows my mind that Marnie is still pushing LTK content and has not made one post about the atrocities in Israel.

7.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Has she been totally silent on israel? Unbelievable

8.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    She did a story yesterday thanking people for thinking of her but she was going to keep her content to “fashion and beauty.”

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    On her “advice” video with Barbie she talked about how she’s learned not to share topics such as her kids, political views, religion, etc.

Let’s see how long she can do that, she’s already responded in her stories about what’s happening in Israel. She could have chosen to respond privately to those people but she did it on her stories, so she’s already gone back on her word (shocker!).

10.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Love the thread title👏🏻👏🏻

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    In case anyone is wondering if she actually paid for those $$ boots:

IMG_0755

12.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    In what alternate Universe is she XS size 4? Looks like an 8 medium to me. Also, sick of hearing her talk about how she “has a lot going on in the front.” Or “I’m busty.” No you aren’t. You have two expired plastic bags in your chest. Breast implants are not real. Stop acting like you were born busty.

13.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The thing that is so annoying about Marnie is that she is an average sized, average looking woman and there is nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately she has really made being a tiny, petite, busty blond her whole identity. It is all smoke and mirrors. She is not tiny and/or petite, she is just short. Maybe she is busty, but her boobs are old, saggy and too big for a short woman. Especially when they are resting right above her waist, even with a bra on. She may be blond, but in a few years, when she has gone bald from all of the bleaching, she will be wearing a blond wig.

She wishes she looked like the photoshopped version of herself, which is just sad. She never looked like that and never will. It is pathetic that a middle aged woman, who is supposed to be happily married, is so unhappy with her natural appearance.

14.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BeachBearer @ 8/10/2023, 23:03) 
    The thing that is so annoying about Marnie is that she is an average sized, average looking woman and there is nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately she has really made being a tiny, petite, busty blond her whole identity. It is all smoke and mirrors. She is not tiny and/or petite, she is just short. Maybe she is busty, but her boobs are old, saggy and too big for a short woman. Especially when they are resting right above her waist, even with a bra on. She may be blond, but in a few years, when she has gone bald from all of the bleaching, she will be wearing a blond wig.

She wishes she looked like the photoshopped version of herself, which is just sad. She never looked like that and never will. It is pathetic that a middle aged woman, who is supposed to be happily married, is so unhappy with her natural appearance.

And I’ll say the obvious (which many before me have already pointed out)……that if she would stop applying her make-up so heavily, finally take care of her hair (way too much overbleaching!), get some decent exercise, hire a stylist, and work on her nasty personality, then she may have a chance of looking like/being a decent human being.

But we all know she won’t! :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

15.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I am around the same height as her. 5’4” is average, not short. I’ve never walked into a room and felt short. I’m a natural DDD. Women around this height tend to be curvier than taller women who tend to be slim or athletic. My sister is only 5’0” and she has large boobs, too. If you are proportionate and natural, big boobs work for all heights. It just bothers me when Marnie pretends she is an XS, blonde, naturally busty bimbo as if there is something wrong with being average size.

970 replies since 8/10/2023, 08:13   98161 views