« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    If you guys want the thread title to be changed to something cute and witty, please send suggestions

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It’s great the way it is! Thanks. No new ideas.

3.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    With all due respect, if people didn't occasionally discuss other bloggers and influencers as side items, this L+F forum wouldn't be here. This very place came to be in another forum.

4.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SwipeUp @ 13/1/2024, 04:02) 
    With all due respect, if people didn't occasionally discuss other bloggers and influencers as side items, this L+F forum wouldn't be here. This very place came to be in another forum.

100%. Plus, it seems those who have only been here for 1 month don’t know the correlation between L&F and other Nashville influencers. As I said in the last thread, I’m done commenting since there seem to be those who want to control the content and couch it under the guise of “no offense.” ✌🏼

5.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Well, listening to this other podcast it wouldn't surprise me if it will be relevant to our future discussions. One item of interest is that the designer guest made very sure to say she did not have a design degree and she completely understands why those with degrees and certifications take offense to those who are self taught calling themselves designers. So, guessing Chaz may finally have to copy/say the exact same thing. I also forget that true design firms shop completely at to the trade places and do not reveal the sources of furnishings etc as that is what they are being paid big bucks for. LF furniture installed in client homes can be custom ordered at their retail store, I believe. I found this other podcast very related to what we will hear from Chaz ... especially since she is following this woman. Just makes me standby the sentiment that she should have launched with something more informative, not about her story, and a guest would have been good. She's so overexposed between past stories on IG and her Live events where she talks about herself and has guests. I would have Nixed the Live and just had the people as guests on the podcast. But since she doesn't mind repeating things as nauseam...her Live and podcast will likely just be the same info regurgitated

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I sincerely apologize to all. I mean it. You are right. I’m new here and am still learning. 🤦‍♀️

7.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Apology accepted. Moving on!

8.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I saw this TikTok today and thought this describes Chaz perfectly! (Although I’ve never considered her an “influencer “) lol
    Attached Image
    IMG_3001

9.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    My parents are at the same music festival as Chaz and Dougie 🤣

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (H8tr @ 1/15/2024, 12:49 AM) 
    My parents are at the same music festival as Chaz and Dougie 🤣

I hope that some of the venues are inside. The weather is cold and not too pleasant. I hope that your parents are having a good time.

We know that Sweaty Betty AKA Chastity the victim will keep Mr. Squish warm so they will be fine. If they get cold they can go for a pleasant ten mile run on the sand. As they often do. Surely they do. She, in a cheap diamond choker, Squish chinless and stubbled, panicked at the end of their run with no button to press validating the effort of their physical exertion.
    :tearing-hair:

11.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Love that your parents are there! Looking at their videos, it definitely looks like an older crowd...Doug fits right in. Honestly, why on earth would you bother driving down there for this event? If Doug and Chaz want boomer concerts and activities, they don't have to go far (long time DT Alpharetta resident here). They will put their portable loveseat foldable chair to good use here come spring. No thanks!

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    This podcast is a disaster!

13.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The podcast seems to be her life story in chapters. Maybe that is interesting to some people but it literally put me to sleep. And we have heard the next stories many times...how she became an entrepreneur. Her husband telling her not to come home without a job. Her going to every store on Canton Street and not getting hired. Her going to Pottery Barn and showing them a picture of her kids. I have only followed for a couple years and I e heard all of this many times. It's very awkward.

Is Jaclyn ever going back to school? I get that they have a super long break but the Ole MS kids I know went back last weekend just to be back with friends. Plus, it's her 21st birthday. Go back and get on with it.

14.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    How many times can she say, “Smile and look pretty”…she still plays the victim and doesn’t see that she seemingly continues to be attracted to similar traits.

15.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yep. Showed up with the smoothie and “reminded her” that since they didn’t work out this morning, they’ll work out tonight.

Douglas falls right in line with her previous men. Control control control.

902 replies since 13/1/2024, 03:36   144307 views