Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 26/1/2024, 18:12) 
    all to donate

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz22

Half of those boxes are empty <_< .

2. Traumatized Nail Technician
        +17   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 26/1/2024, 18:03) 
    Somebody should make a gif of Jen riding that plastic box like it's her new Jasper. :snickering:

No, they shouldn't

:nervous:

3.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love the hoarder’s path (or as ColdOne described, squirrel trails :snickering: ) she has going to the utility room. The repairmen will love her as much as her house cleaners must.

“Ma’am, we’re going to need you to move all that shiii— move all your things out of the room before we can replace your water heater. There’s no way we can get it through that tiny path.”

4.     +33   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Some weirdo is going to live in there and she'll never find them. Nightmare fuel.

5.     +47   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 26/1/2024, 19:31) 
    Some weirdo is going to live in there and she'll never find them. Nightmare fuel.

Don't give Paula any ideas.

6.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Two minutes in and she wanted to wash her hair but she figured she'd be getting sweaty so she didn't. When has that ever stopped her before? Doesn't she get sweaty working out?

24 bins storing Xmas decorations! Holy crap! Why does she need that many decorations? She doesn't need a tree in every room.

Does anyone get the feeling when watching her videos that she's like a little kid playing house? She never does anything like a typical adult would do. It's like she's always "playing house." I just have to shake my head at her.

So the ball ornaments were in 1 tote but she moved them into 2 totes.
    And she doesn't know where to donate those old crappy trees. I can tell her right now...donate them to the trash dumpster. Nobody wants an old tree with the lights removed and whatever those white branchy things are.

Shit, girl, sell those bins on marketplace. That is what I did when I had some empty bins. People snatch those up in a heartbeat.
    And she now has half a room of crap to donate. I would call one of those companies that comes to your house to pick up junk. Bam! Done!

And now I'm totally exhausted just watching her. Why were her organizing videos so much more interesting back when she was caged? Now? BORING!

ALSO, if ever she needs to get her furnace worked on, she is going to have to move stuff out so they can get in the utility room. There is no way a person carrying a ladder could get into that room.

Edited by RikkiJones - 1/26/2024, 12:47 PM

7.     +24   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Holy shit is she a next level hoarder. No time to watch the video but I feel called to share the before pics of the basement.

8.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 1/26/2024, 11:39 AM) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 26/1/2024, 18:04) 
    my god

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz11

How is she not completely mortified to share this?

HOARDER VIBES!!!

9.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 1/26/2024, 01:15 PM) 
    QUOTE (NefariousBaker @ 26/1/2024, 18:59) 
    What the hell was that video? She put trees in a plastic tote and moved the crap from room 1 to room 2. She didn't actually do anything?????????????????????

In hoarder lingo, that's called “churning the hoard”.
    Moving items from one location to another without any effective change, but making her feel like she's accomplished something

it would have made for a better video to see her pile all of that donation crap into the van and drop it off. then show us the final version with all that junk gone

10.     +35   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 26/1/2024, 19:49) 
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 1/26/2024, 11:39 AM) 
    How is she not completely mortified to share this?

HOARDER VIBES!!!

Definitely a hard watch for someone that is a minimalist and OCD. Like just get rid of of the stupid bins. She claims she was raised to not let go of anything. I’m sure she was also raised to wash her stank ass everyday but yet here we are.

11.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 1/26/2024, 11:55 AM)
    For non-Americans, this is THOUSANDS of dollars of Container Store products. Eat the rich.

AM

:in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

Did she really say she couldn't donate empty bins and a Christmas tree this time of year? We're getting ready to do just that. I did a big declutter/downsize of my Christmas decor so I have empty bins and an old, perfectly fine tree that we don't use anymore. They are going to Goodwill as soon as my BIL has time to help me so I can use his truck.

12.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Was that an episode of hoarders? She is so mentally unstable. Why does she think any of that is cute and normal? Hundreds of empty bins is insanity.

"I grew up and was taught to keep everything" it's all Jill's fault! Again!! 😤

13.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    AHoarderWho’sGettingBroader_LikeJen

14.     +41   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’ve never seen someone be so proud of themselves for achieving absolutely nothing.

The video was basically “I might do this”, “I’m not doing that today”, “I’m still deciding”, “I’m not ready to tackle just yet”.

What an absolute joke.

15.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 26/1/2024, 20:05) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 1/26/2024, 11:55 AM)
    For non-Americans, this is THOUSANDS of dollars of Container Store products. Eat the rich.

AM

:in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

Did she really say she couldn't donate empty bins and a Christmas tree this time of year? We're getting ready to do just that. I did a big declutter/downsize of my Christmas decor so I have empty bins and an old, perfectly fine tree that we don't use anymore. They are going to Goodwill as soon as my BIL has time to help me so I can use his truck.

She is truly sick. I probably have 10X the amount of Christmas as what she shows and it all fits in 2 cabinets and 9 bins. Also, I edit everything down / donate each year post holiday so I can control it. She should be ashamed of this disaster not to mention the utter waste of money. I’ll bet some of those bins are brand new. Hoarding her hoarding containers😵‍💫….

896 replies since 20/1/2024, 17:51   121562 views