Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Title by LofticeLouboutons

UglyExhausting

I do need to take a moment of silence for our previous title, especially partying like it's 1699 :cry:

giphy

2.     +11   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Succinct! :thumbs-up:

3.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This is probably the most accurate and succinct title yet.

4.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    From previous thread:

"QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 20/1/2024, 08:25)
    QUOTE (rosarita @ 20/1/2024, 03:10)
    I am curious to see how this blue car situation plays out. Right now she has too much stuff in her garage again....even though she just cleaned it out. 90 days is quite a while for a car to sit in a public lot. The battery is going to be dead. There will be gas problems. There also could be animals living under the hood. This weather is severe and this is not great on cars. It could be gone and she would be none the wiser. Does anyone know where she parked it? I certainly hope she didn't tell the world blue's location.

In the garage of the house in Utah

I also missed this - is it speculation, or known?"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think so. She said that she drove 7 hours to settle Blue, which wouldn't get her to Utah, but would get her to the LA area.

5.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It would certainly be amusing to see her meltdown once they open the hood and see how many wires have been chewed up.

6.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    It absolutely could happen. My nephew had a squirrel crawl under the hood of his jeep and it did a TON of electrical damage.

7.     +37   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nice title! And seriously....invited toy friends over...?!! Wtf. Those poor kids.

I imagine they get along with their step siblings. But they are stuck with Jen's sorry ass for the next couple of months.

She can't even properly feed them. She doesn't give a crap about it. She's all like..."they won't eat this....they won't eat that...." So she feeds them bacteria tacos, pancakes, awful pizza, and crappy snack plates for meals. Constantly. She doesn't bother to give them a variety of fruits and vegetables. Which is.....like one of the basic rules of how to eat........so she feeds them broccoli every single meal. And apparently, she doesn't think protein is important. Because from what she has shown....she rarely eats it. And she rarely feeds it to her kids. when she showed what she does for taco Tuesdays.....the amount of chicken was miniscule. AND IT WAS FOR 2 WEEKS! Eat some freaking protein bitch, and try feeding it to your kids. And it's not being a good parent if you automatically cave and just give kids whatever they ask for. Your job is to parent them....and that includes feeding them properly (calories aren't the only concern)....and exposing them to a variety of situations and teaching them to navigate those situations. But this bitch just does the easiest thing possible by feeding them a set menu every single week and not taking them out and only taking them on Disney vacations.

Bitch......my mom had FIVE! kids under the age of 7 and my dad worked full time and she still managed to feed us and take us out and provide us with a lot of experiences. You suck.

Even on weekends...she's like "we stay in our pjs on weekends". Bitch...take your kids outside and do things. And it's completely fucked up that her kids never have other kids over. Like.....I don't blame the other parents.....if I had kids and knew what a freak she was, I doubt I'd want to send my kids over to her house...but still...

TLDR she is awful

8. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +32   Like  

User deleted

Jen reads all these stupid self-help books and quotes and is constantly on a "journey" to find herself yet all she has to do to gain self-awareness is read the thread titles at The Bakery.

9.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    All she cares about is herself. And she has been on the same journey the entire time she has been YouTubing. All she cares about is herself. That is all she focuses on and she even thinks choosing herself is the most important thing she has ever done for herself. (Even though...hello....when has she not chosen herself.) She always chooses herself. And had done so for years and years and years. And here she is.....completely alone except for her kdis who she can't stand taking care of.

10.     +48   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    So she wants to find someone who cooks and loves playing with kids 🤔

Basically, she’s over this mommying stint and wants a partner to be the parent and do all the work.

Good luck finding him, Jenbo.

11.     +29   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Circling back to things previously mentioned…

Does this hog think anyone really believes she doesn’t like dinner? Because we have eyes. If she doesn’t like dinner she sure does love to indulge in breakfast, lunch, dinner for lunch and breakfast, snacks, treats, nibbles here and there, bathtub chicken, closet chocolate, etc.

And I see she caught up at the bakery with making the collage of her made up lazy “runs” and pointing out the sweat stain on her matronly bosom. I feel like she’s trying hard to troll the bakery but all she’s doing is pointing out how much she truly cares about our opinions. How many times has she said she had no fucks to give?

IMG_8975

12.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She needs the acknowledgement... and she hates any dinners that aren't fourteen courses prepared by That Man.

13. Weird Like Jen
        +56   Like  

User deleted

That bit in her IG story about the prince reuniting with the princess...Get some help, Jen. Donald is gonald and you are never ever ever getting back together.

14.     +32   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When reading the previous thread I had a title suggestion, so I'm just going to put it here anyway. 99JournalsButTheCircumstancesGetNone.

Why was she giggling with every single word she said on those Lego stories? I too thought she meant real Disney friends were coming over to play. Of course this imbecile meant toys.

It's not called a bottom mantel, it's called the hearth.

Screenshot_20240120_105418_Instagram

15.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 20/1/2024, 18:42) 
    So she wants to find someone who cooks and loves playing with kids 🤔

Basically, she’s over this mommying stint and wants a partner to be the parent and do all the work.

Good luck finding him, Jenbo.

Isn’t this just her attempt to circle back to the exact prior services provided by Don???😑

896 replies since 20/1/2024, 17:51   121541 views