My Great Challenge

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    She's been very boring lately - looks like she doesn't give a poop on her youtube channel. I guess she's raking in the money for her Etsy uglies though, so she's concentrating on thrifty ugly and useless items for that store that her stupid fangirls eat up.

And it looks like she is getting ready to add more garbage to the garage as she is cleaning out the current garbage to make room for more according to her Patreon video. Wonder what's been rotting in there. I guess that's just part one with more shelving and new junky finds according to the description.

Is it going to be another baking video today on youtube....yawn.

2.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I’ve lost count on how many times she has “organized” her garage. She does it at least once a year but she doesn’t keep it up so it ends up worse than before. She will never learn.

3.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NefariousStepmomTensleigh @ 4/19/2024, 05:45 PM) 
    I’ve lost count on how many times she has “organized” her garage. She does it at least once a year but she doesn’t keep it up so it ends up worse than before. She will never learn.

And everything else in her house! You can't just declutter and clean once a year. I find her whole declutter once a year thing weird.

She hasn't shown the master bedroom in awhile and the staircase going up which I imagine is filled back up with clutter. Honestly the stairs should never have anything on them...what a safety hazard. I think she was also doing some basket that would fill up at the bottom of the stairs to take stuff up...I think that is just stupid. I have stairs and things go up right away, not once a week. I mean I go up my stairs every single day so no reason to wait a week to take stuff up.

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did she flake on putting out a Friday video? Doesn't she do Tuesday, Thursday shill her etsy show wares, and Friday? T&T were selling videos.

5.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I don’t understand her current IG story vanity post…? Why would she want to wear something that makes her look like a flight attendant???

6.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Geez...another Temu haul. She's a shilling queen lately.

7.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    And that $120 book? Puhleeze

8.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 4/23/2024, 05:08 PM) 

Just more stuff to sit around and collect dust.

9.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KittyOfLeisure @ 4/20/2024, 08:30 PM) 
    Did she flake on putting out a Friday video? Doesn't she do Tuesday, Thursday shill her etsy show wares, and Friday? T&T were selling videos.

Better to have no video from her these days. As others have said all she does is sell now. She is so greedy and full of herself. Usually when a channel just sells in every video the channel has taken a downward turn. A b$120 book at Temu? That's $1,200 in "regular" dollars. Or did she self-publish a book and that's what she's charging for an AUTOGRAPHED copy?

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If Maman moves in with Sophia, does that mean the sister is cut out of the will? Don't do it Maman, unless the sister hasn't been good to you emotionally. Sophia has an insatiable need to get stuff *every single day*. Don't be the source of new funds because she didn't save enough for retirement.

I am SO weary of her sales schtick. Amazon must be dead to her because she is pushing temu hard and dissing Amazon.

Her lawn is 60% weeds, 10% bare dirt, and 30% grass.

11.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    She's going to lose whatever little audience she has left on youtube if she keeps this scthick up.

She may not give a crap though since she's selling so much fugliness on Etsy. And her patreon count has been steady. She might as well give up youtube - she seems to hate it anyway.

12.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 4/23/2024, 11:08 AM) 

Where's the $120 book? I watched the Temu video is it in that one? If it was I missed it.

QUOTE (Chalky @ 4/23/2024, 08:55 AM) 
    I don’t understand her current IG story vanity post…? Why would she want to wear something that makes her look like a flight attendant???

Where is it? I couldn't find it.

13.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    This was the book:

https://howtorebuildcivilization.com/produ...WhoCl-IQAvD_BwE

The other photo was also in her IG story and they are both gone. I guess my google remembered the link to the book lol…

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yes, the book was on IG story. Sofia was drooling over it, but she's always had a little bit of a "prepper" vibe. She doesn't actually keep things that will help her survive, but she has enough dishes and corningware to make it through the Apocalypse without having to wash the dishes.

15.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh, the irony of Sophia shilling her vintage street finds as "people don't want stuff made cheaply overseas, they want vintage". Not only because Sophia has absolutely no idea what is actually currently trendy in home decor, but her last video was entirely cheap crap from overseas aka Temu!

485 replies since 25/1/2024, 20:16   21930 views