« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    let me know if there are thread title suggestions. I will edit the title :thumbs-up:

2.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    For some reason I’m unable to upload my screenshot but Sophia tagged a business on IG but spelled it wrong. She needs to learn to proofread.

3.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NefariousStepmomTensleigh @ 1/25/2024, 03:05 PM) 
    For some reason I’m unable to upload my screenshot but Sophia tagged a business on IG but spelled it wrong. She needs to learn to proofread.

"Hing Minded Noise" instead of "High Minded Noise".
    She probably posted it from work so she was distracted trying to look like she was working on something related to her job. You know, the job she has a bunch of side hustles to "fulfill her".

4.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    A thrift with me video…she can never not shop.

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 1/26/2024, 12:16 PM) 
    A thrift with me video…she can never not shop.

She goes on trips throughout NJ for work so she stays afterward to shop at new thrift stores. It makes her day.

I like how we're all so bored with her we can't even be bothered to think up a title for the new thread. She hasn't done anything novel or funny on her regular YT channel to inspire me, YMMV.

6.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    SophiaStrongLowEndShopper

7.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    So she’s going to show the thrift store finds and then show them again when she does the Etsy video…she’s pushing that down her subscribers throats.

8.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's a bore. Same stuff different day. Her latest mildly crazy statement is that she will make a retro dress from the pattern she thrifted that she'll "never wear" but she likes to sew so make it she will.

9.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I finally watched the junk drawer video and had to laugh when she made a comment about how if you’re looking to get your first place not to put glue in a drawer. I highly doubt anyone that young is her target demographic and would be interested in watching her videos.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NefariousStepmomTensleigh @ 1/27/2024, 04:03 PM) 
    I finally watched the junk drawer video and had to laugh when she made a comment about how if you’re looking to get your first place not to put glue in a drawer. I highly doubt anyone that young is her target demographic and would be interested in watching her videos.

That struck me too. Maybe if someone misses their fussy grandmother. Or they need guidance in how to get the jump on being a frump.

For most women, your fifties are your last chance to not be elderly-looking and she's wasting these years. I know some women can look and dress in a way that makes them look stylish even after 62 or so but it's not nearly as easy or common. I say, make the best of your fifties by not aging yourself with frump-wear.

11.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    My Great Challenge: Sophia's own version of the Tour de France, her yearly mission to defend her clutter!

12.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I've not felt up to being online, but I've been watching this week. I admit I literally laughed out loud at her trying to get that E6000 glue off...because the best thing about E6000 is that it will glue virtually anything and everything - forever.

And that window filled up with that huge load of corningware blocking the window is so ugly. I look at it and think it looks like it's actually going to just cave in....I wonder if it's pulling the cabinets down with it?

13.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Sophia is just so delusional...I think her fan girls really have got her thinking she's everything and all that. I cannot imagine anyone who thinks she's being real and taking her advice.

Her house is dark and depressing and full of junk. No one wants to really live like that do they?

And her thrift store hauls and Etsy shop is just any old shit she thinks she can make money on.

And her new love of pottery is just laughable.

14.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Seems like she only made a few sales so far from this last Etsy posting. Maybe her subscribers are running out of money from all the past purchases and paying her on Patreon.

15.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The endless amount of Sophia’s stuff in that house makes me crazy. She thinks every empty space, shelf or tabletop need to be filled with her stuff. She seems to have an emptiness within her that compels her to hoard stuff. It’s sad to think how much of her life she’s wasted on acquiring all her hoard.

462 replies since 25/1/2024, 20:16   20805 views