Megan Fox Mennonite Vlogger Pt. 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    That's very true about narcissists and sickness. They hate it when their kids are sick. They get crazy when people around them are sick especially if they are sick at the same time.

2.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Why in the world is she calling a crock-Pot roast with some asparagus and potatoes a fancy meal? What do they normally eat?

What is wrong with her face and her mouth?

Got to love the way that she just rinsed those potatoes off and didn't bother scrubbing them at all. And she didn't bother washing the asparagus.

Poor baby with that big blanket piled on top of him while he's unbuckled in the swing. And he has clothes on. He doesn't need that huge blanket on top of his face.

Ahhh, this whole fancy supper nonsense is because she it's a sponsored video. Those croissants look terrible lol. They look raw. Why didn't she cook them all the way? What a horrible advertisement.

I couldn't tell you how angry I would be if I grew up and realized that my mom had posted videos of us sitting at the dinner table eating dinner to profit off of the way that Megan does. Especially while she's pretending to be Mennonite.

I'm surprised that she's wearing that dress that makes her look like she's pregnant still. She just has to wear those tight clothes though.

Girls day they only have an hour and a half and Megan spends 10 minutes of it talking to the camera in the car while Vonnie just stands there. And exciting trip to the nursery where Vonnie is forced to wear a matching dress with her mother that's way too big and just stand there quietly. It's the dress that Megan shamed her in. It says so much that Vonnie never says a word. She sits there quietly and waits for while her mom talks to the camera. Megan doesn't even notice that she doesn't respond. She asks Vonnie if she wants to do a taste test but then Megan tastes it herself and makes Vonnie watch her and then finally gives her a piece of the part that she already bit off of.

And of course she shames Josh and her parents. She keeps talking about how distraught she is because her parents cut down a tree in their own yard.

More secret footage of people in church without people's consent.

They laugh about Miller being scared of twins and make fun of him.

They go to Josh's parents house and Megan Bragg's about his family owning all of the land in South Lancaster. I'm sure that's not even close to true. Everyone there looks like a Mennonite but Megan and her beige kids.

It is beautiful out there where Josh's parents live. To bad the whole community was built off the backs of women's free labor while they're being oppressed by twisted men's interpretations of the Bible.
    She says that today is Miller's one month checkup 🤣 She didn't even catch it in the editing but she said the wrong kid's name. She was moving so fast to start complaining about how hard having kids is that she didn't even catch it.

She makes toast that guaranteed went into the garbage can to try to sell bread that she clearly doesn't like.

Screenshot_20240404-134525_YouTube

Screenshot_20240404-134628_YouTube

3.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I know she mentioned a few weeks of being in a posting block. I don’t know why YouTubers don’t just take a break instead of profiting off others. They make a video around a sponsor. Use other people’s ideas or places in videos. She says she is creative then why is it others peoples recipes. The videos with the insta stories on the side😖 cringe😣

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That photo with her drink - she looks like she's about to throw up! lol

5.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The way she takes a drink then holds the liquid in her mouth makes me gag.

6.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Her orange makeup and the contrast from her face to her neck is what stands out the most to me. She looks ridiculous. Why is she putting on makeup that makes her look like an oompa loompa? Her neck is pale af

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I thought she wasn't supposed to wear makeup?

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    MEgan does what MEgan wants to do

9.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The orange makeup is an attempt to camouflage the poor condition of her skin.

10.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She irritates me so much when she says she is a boy mom! YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER! SHE WAS YOUR FIRST BORN! "Boy Mom" was coined for moms who have no daughters! I get irrationally irritated over this. I am a mom to 3 boys and 1 daughter and I love having a special connection with each of them.

11.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I think the term boy mom is absolutely ridiculous and stupid to begin with. You're just a mom. I have three sons and two daughters and I've never once declared myself a boy mom.

12.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Self-identifying 'Boy Moms' often refer to a 'special' bond between themselves and their son that they don't feel ...

13.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Let’s have a round of applause👏👏 Megan has made a birthday post for her forgotten child. That stands in the shadows of Vonnie and Miller.

14.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She even called the new baby Miller whens he said they were going for the one month check up...

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Goes to prove that narcs can't learn new things. Not even their own kids' names that THEY gave them!

161 replies since 29/3/2024, 19:49   21765 views