Status
    Anonymous
    If you want a custom title let me know!

2.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Thanks! I didn't realize how long that thread had gotten.

3.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Megan needs help with her depression and anxiety. There is no reason to suffer but she is a victim of her religious upbringing. It is sad that she feels she can't avail herself of medications and therapy to ease the suffering.

She is also a perpetrator but that is a story for another post.

4.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 3/29/2024, 02:56 PM) 
    Thanks! I didn't realize how long that thread had gotten.

I had just happened to glance and noticed it! Chatty Cathys :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

5.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GinnyGirl @ 3/29/2024, 08:28 PM) 
    Megan needs help with her depression and anxiety. There is no reason to suffer but she is a victim of her religious upbringing. It is sad that she feels she can't avail herself of medications and therapy to ease the suffering.

She is also a perpetrator but that is a story for another post.

THIS IS PERFECT: she is a victim of her religious upbringing

6.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    OMG! Now she is wearing the baby front facing in the wrap! She doesn’t want him to fall asleep.That infant can not hold his head up yet. She probably expects him to be walking soon so she doesn’t have to bother carrying him. This woman is displaying negligent behavior. Why isn’t Josh or family stepping in?

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She wants tire him out so he will sleep from 6pm to 6am.

I find it bizarre in this day and time she that she doesn't realize she has postpartum depression. It's so clear. Seems like one of her friends or family could talk to her and explain what is happening.

QUOTE (Gotta say @ 29/3/2024, 21:21) 
    OMG! Now she is wearing the baby front facing in the wrap! She doesn’t want him to fall asleep.That infant can not hold his head up yet. She probably expects him to be walking soon so she doesn’t have to bother carrying him. This woman is displaying negligent behavior. Why isn’t Josh or family stepping in?

8.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I don't think that they believe in things like postpartum depression. You are just supposed to pray about that stuff. Worldly things like coffee shops and Instagram are okay but mental health no that's not okay. God doesn't like that.

She's literally bragging about laying at the park not watching her kids and taking her 6-week-old baby on another trip. I don't know how that poor baby breathes most of the time. What is Miller 2 years old? She has him running around at the park without her eyes on him at all times? I can't with this lady! Why is it always the worst people that have the most kids?

Screenshot_20240329-145250_Instagram

Screenshot_20240329-145343_Instagram

Nothing about that baby wrap looks safe.

9.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Now the poor baby is front facing getting half chocked. I don’t understand why her baby isn’t aloud to sleep. Newborns sleep all the time especially babies that are smaller when they are born. Now that she posted this video it’s going to bliss to show people she just needed sunshine and a vacation for her mental health. I don’t understand how someone can be so worried about their newborn then travel miles away from home for two weeks. I would want to be close to my primary doc.

10.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Forward facing in a baby carrier or wrap is totally inappropriate at his age and stage. Small vulnerable airways are partially obstructed in any situation where baby's chin is coming forward to their chest. Safety is never high on the list of priorities of mennonites though (even the fake ones). Mental health issues is generally something that they don't recognise as well - it's a pity that Megan who very clearly picks and chooses what things are mennonite to her, hasn't rejected their ignorance about MH issues to recognise that she needs some help and support (and not in a using people for baby sitting type of way - she needs some serious MH support)

11.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    OMG. Waaaaay too young to be forward facing in a wrap.

12.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That nose, tho! 😅

13.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    it's almost like she willing a tragedy to happen.

14.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    And you got to love the way that she is having screen time even when she's in the bathroom getting ready with her phone suction cupped to the mirror so she can see it while she does her hair but her kids aren't allowed to have screen time at all. They see her on her phone all day long. How is that fair?

15.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 29/3/2024, 22:56) 
    I don't think that they believe in things like postpartum depression. You are just supposed to pray about that stuff. Worldly things like coffee shops and Instagram are okay but mental health no that's not okay. God doesn't like that.

She's literally bragging about laying at the park not watching her kids and taking her 6-week-old baby on another trip. I don't know how that poor baby breathes most of the time. What is Miller 2 years old? She has him running around at the park without her eyes on him at all times? I can't with this lady! Why is it always the worst people that have the most kids?

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11926257/...0_Instagram.jpg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11926257/...3_Instagram.jpg)

Nothing about that baby wrap looks safe.

The way she refers to her newborn as “now that he’s older now.” Also how she calls her other kids “big kids.” Isn’t her eldest like 6 or 7?!

163 replies since 29/3/2024, 19:49   22168 views