Megan Fox Mennonite Vlogger Pt. 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She just PISSES ME off when she talks about how being a hard worker is in her blood. She really thinks being Mennonite is special. She recommends a book about her great grandmother (supposedly) and she was putting out a fire 9 months pregnant……and she says this is in her blood. Eye roll. She really thinks all of America is fat and lazy. Unlike her. She said she is FINALLY feeling like us mere mortals with not being able to catch up with laundry now that she has four kids. She acts like four kids is a lot. Constantly brags about it. I’m really starting to get sick of her ego.

Also, why is the book that’s supposedly about her grandmother have a black person on the cover?

2.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Here is the ss. I would love to see how she would do in an actual traditional/ industrial culture. She makes it so obvious she hates being Mennonite. She just picks and chooses
    Attached Image
    IMG_7074

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She seems to always have a cold sore on her lips. So annoying to look at!

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Rosypoo @ 25/4/2024, 18:23) 
    She just PISSES ME off when she talks about how being a hard worker is in her blood. She really thinks being Mennonite is special. She recommends a book about her great grandmother (supposedly) and she was putting out a fire 9 months pregnant……and she says this is in her blood. Eye roll. She really thinks all of America is fat and lazy. Unlike her. She said she is FINALLY feeling like us mere mortals with not being able to catch up with laundry now that she has four kids. She acts like four kids is a lot. Constantly brags about it. I’m really starting to get sick of her ego.

Also, why is the book that’s supposedly about her grandmother have a black person on the cover?

She clearly has reading comprehension issues. Her great great grandmother was putting out a HOUSE FIRE. Her livelihood was at literal risk and Megan contributes THAT to her "it's in my blood! I'm real go-getter!!" WHAT?!?!!! We're talking life and death! Wow, she just proved how dumb she really is. She is not a 90s mom. She is not a go-getter. She's a whiny brat whom people (why, it's beyond me) listen to and watch on youtube. These people are infuriating and difficult to listen to.

5.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She believes she lives in a Mennonite bubble that her kids are safe. The sexual crime in the mennonites are insane. Many go unreported. To many people think they are quite peaceful people but the law in most areas let them be because they don’t want the backlash the community would give.

6.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The person isn’t black it’s just a really outdated book making the print come off dark due to the dark background. Just like southern people have a different accent. Mennonites due from there Pennsylvania Dutch. Even if you don’t learn it you still pick up on the accent living in Lancaster. Her 90’s rant🤦🏽‍♀️ the person who takes her phone in the shower. She is one of those people that are so busy trying to look busy. She isn’t at all productive. There is so much talking how do people believe she is productive. She doesn’t show herself organizing, or cleaning. The occasional sewing video because she is hoping that it gets the attention of her two seem dress she did.

7.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    *do

8.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Loads of women around the world have 4 kids and work outside the home while getting everything done also. Real go getter when the most important part of the day is selfies and coffee.

9.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bulldogloverlady @ 26/4/2024, 14:04) 
    Loads of women around the world have 4 kids and work outside the home while getting everything done also. Real go getter when the most important part of the day is selfies and coffee.

How does this comment apply to M? Her job is to show productivity or that’s at least what she is always talking about. She hires a cleaner and a babysitter during the week. There is nothing wrong with that but to say she is productive and working from home. It is not ideal for most stay at home moms who work from home. Those moms are actually watching their kids, cooking, cleaning and working.

10.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I think you're both saying the same thing that Megan doesn't work lol.

11.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Now she's teaching her toddler how to ride a bike without a helmet, none of her kids are wearing helmets. And she calls Josh a child.

12.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anyone catch she makes Evonnie still take a nap?

Also way to embarrass Josh yet again and say his hair is thinning. This poor guy

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Yes I think we’re saying the same
    Thing in as many words.

14.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She will make her take naps as long as she can. I think she does allow E to read in her room. Anyone else going crazy with how messed up these videos are. The baby is 8 weeks on this one last one it was 10weeks. After she had the baby it was videos leading up to her having it. Just take a break and start when you’re ready. The Green Dragon haul with Josh standing behind her🫣

15.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Megan really is something else. She has a gym membership now. The gym is her private me time she says. When doesn’t she have private me time? I’m pretty sure gym time doesn’t coincide with nap time to make it easier for Josh.

How much money does she spend on herself? Her specialty drinks and sodas alone have to be a pretty penny, but she has the audacity to make fun of Josh for wanting some candy at the market.

Why doesn’t she take any of her money and let her kids be in activities? Soccer, baseball, gymnastics? Anything!

162 replies since 29/3/2024, 19:49   21951 views