MarieLove Asbury Pt 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She is repulsive and classless. She lacks the brain power to understand how disgusting she is the way she presents herself on the internet. An older man commented on the post of her playing with her butt and of course she liked it rather than deleting it. She doesn’t care how her behavior makes her look as long as she’s bringing attention to her account.

2.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She had a reel posted earlier ( fourth one in) where her butt was showing from her shorts. Stories yesterday of her strategically getting camera shots of her midriff in short shorts and then thighs later on. Interesting enough Marie, posts about being a Christian and constantly sharing bible verses. She needs to further study some bible verses on modesty and also being a good steward of money ( frivolous spending)

3.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She doesn't need to have her rear facing the camera even if demonstrating exercises for that area,let alone grabbing her undoubtedly cellulite filled cheeks. What a trash bag.

4.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Why is she acting so weird in her latest video? In the vehicle, she's moving her hands excessively to the point it's distracting. The way she's speaking and pronouncing words. Why the applause about establishing credit? She's bragging about buying furniture and establishing credit like she just graduated from college and expects congratulations. She's so weird. She should be embarrassed she has zero credit in her 30's. I think she needs to go work in the real world for a while. Maybe she'll learn a few things and mature.

5.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    That hand movement stuff was weird to me too it was very Kristen Kasper knock off. It was like she was super hyper and unable to settle down. Idk

6.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I caught somewhere where she said she has a credit card that she is just using for gas. Maybe that’s how she is able to be binge shopping. She seems manic.

7.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Credit card for gas isn’t a bad thing as long as you pay it off but I’m going to guess she probably isn’t.

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mommalonna @ 27/4/2024, 17:24) 
    Credit card for gas isn’t a bad thing as long as you pay it off but I’m going to guess she probably isn’t.

I suspect she said that because it was mentioned here. I also suspect she is buying up whatever else she wants with it, even if she even has a separate credit card. She lies pathologically and lives to try to prove things said about her here as wrong.

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AllTheTea @ 4/27/2024, 06:22 PM) 
    QUOTE (Mommalonna @ 27/4/2024, 17:24) 

I suspect she said that because it was mentioned here. I also suspect she is buying up whatever else she wants with it, even if she even has a separate credit card. She lies pathologically and lives to try to prove things said about her here as wrong.

How would she have a CC if she has no credit ,and buying the furniture is supposed to help her establish credit? she's so full of dog poop. lol

10.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (liberty-rose @ 28/4/2024, 01:25) 
    QUOTE (AllTheTea @ 4/27/2024, 06:22 PM) 

How would she have a CC if she has no credit ,and buying the furniture is supposed to help her establish credit? she's so full of dog poop. lol

Right! When she said it, she did not sound confident. She has been shopping like crazy. She’s got three new pairs of Nikes that are each over $100 a pair.

11.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    :1485540604:

12.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Marie's making some changes. I can't stand that Bellas hair is never combed. It always looks messy and in her face. I work with 3 kids and I always comb my daughters and sons hair. That bathroom was disgusting that is more then just a week dirty.

13.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The only thing I can criticize about today’s video is her overuse of so many different cleaners that she smothered everything in that will leave a residue. It was that, and I cannot stand fabuloso. It literally makes me sick as soon as I smell it.

14.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I actually liked her lemon decor in the kitchen. She had a pop of Memorial Day with the flag added in her hanging flower basket and then the star banner in dining room. I like it much better than the living room decor. They are getting a bigger pool.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It’s probably just me, but when she was cleaning the bath products and then sitting them right back without drying them, I was like “waaiiit!”.
    It looked to me it had been longer than a week since that tub had been cleaned.

89 replies since 26/4/2024, 18:31   3850 views