Group

Status
    :woot:

3.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I can’t with her barefoot reels with her pajama bottoms shoved up her ass for views. She is so ridiculously cringey. Her husband and her family must be embarrassed.
    Attached Image
    IMG_6062

4.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Oh my goodness, are those underwear or shorts? Either way, not a great look to post publicly.

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh my!
    What a pretty view.
    If she gets off balance, she’ll knock over the tv or hit the coffee table. Or both.

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She's really unhinged on Instagram the last few days. Complaining about a dirty van. Clean it! I don't know how people's cars get so dirty. Her kids can clean up after themselves. She can clean it out while putting gas it's not hard. I have 3 kids and my car is always clean and smells nice.

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gotta say… @ 26/4/2024, 20:10) 
    Oh my goodness, are those underwear or shorts? Either way, not a great look to post publicly.

I thought the same thing-underwear. They look like the bottoms of a plus-sized bathing suit.

QUOTE (Tizme.nobody @ 26/4/2024, 20:26) 
    She's really unhinged on Instagram the last few days. Complaining about a dirty van. Clean it! I don't know how people's cars get so dirty. Her kids can clean up after themselves. She can clean it out while putting gas it's not hard. I have 3 kids and my car is always clean and smells nice.

She is subtly complaining about having to deal with her children’s activities. Nolan has had soccer games. But, she also allows Jackson to eat his drive-thru lunch in the car, so there’s that.

Making your kids pick up after themselves for the car is no different than making them clean up after themselves in the house.

8.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Looks like a giant nappy lol

9.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Why did she even get the coffee table if she got reclining couches? Maybe I'm wrong but I think it's silly

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I need you all to look at her latest IG post of her booty workouts. She is literally playing with her cheeks and looking back at the camera smiling. Her religion aside, her content being for women aside, the internet is forever. I could never post stuff like that knowing men will see it and comment on my body while I’m a married woman. It makes me feel gross even thinking about it because to me, when you’re married your body is your spouses. Idk it’s just a respect thing for me. I couldn’t imagine Eric being ok with her being half naked online playing with her butt and doing squats close up on her ass. It’s gross. It’s not strong mom inspo. It’s attention seeking. Even fitness influencers don’t get all in the camera like that! What about her teen daughter having friends that follow Marie. Ick!

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    We have a reclining love seat and a recliner. Also have a big coffee table my husband made. It has a dough bowl of fruit on it, his peppermint, a bottle of arthritis strength ibuprofen. You know. Old people stuff. 😏
    It’s also a landing spot for plates and bowls. But unlike others, I take them to the kitchen.

It’s amazing how my expectations have lowered the older I get.
    Someone wants to say something?
    Get a piece of fruit and sit down. Take a load off.

12.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Tizme.nobody @ 26/4/2024, 20:26) 

I've recently watched a few videos of these families cleaning their cars and I'm shocked at how dirty they are! Every time I put gas, while it's pumping, I take the time to throw any garbage and straighten up any items. It takes a couple of minutes and makes a world of difference. A good vacuuming helps too, but even just tossing the trash helps a ton.

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Allthelittlethings_ @ 26/4/2024, 23:26) 
    I need you all to look at her latest IG post of her booty workouts. She is literally playing with her cheeks and looking back at the camera smiling. Her religion aside, her content being for women aside, the internet is forever. I could never post stuff like that knowing men will see it and comment on my body while I’m a married woman. It makes me feel gross even thinking about it because to me, when you’re married your body is your spouses. Idk it’s just a respect thing for me. I couldn’t imagine Eric being ok with her being half naked online playing with her butt and doing squats close up on her ass. It’s gross. It’s not strong mom inspo. It’s attention seeking. Even fitness influencers don’t get all in the camera like that! What about her teen daughter having friends that follow Marie. Ick!

Maybe she’s testing it out to see if she has enough to start and Only Fans account.

The first commenter is some older guy who looks like a biker who used the fire emojis 😏

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Granny panties
    All men love those
    🤢

15.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    This is so bad and not in a good way. Good lord, she’s sexualizing herself and she promotes religion and mom content. The amount of hypocrisy she spews can fill her big old granny panties
    Attached Image
    IMG_6064

72 replies since 26/4/2024, 18:31   2455 views