User deleted

Edited by Flossy Rossy - 1/3/2018, 09:40 PM

2.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Administrator

Status
    No drama, but it shows how much they make.

from LA

Video

First she talks about how ytbers shouldn't join networks because they're basically a scam and how adsense revenue is calculated.

She has 35K subscribers. In January she had 10K and I believe she had a few videos go viral - a video talking about sugaring and a video about getting an abortion.

Her numbers

January - $512
    February - $893
    March - $461
    April - $603
    May - $1800
    June - $2700
    July - $1303

Those are some cute checks for 30K subscribers...I can only imagine what some of these gurus/vloggers with 100k's of subbies are getting.

Video

3. Flossy Rossy

User deleted

Video

Video

This doesn't surprise me. I think Coleen is too bitchy and selfish. Josh is too sensitive and good for her.

4. Flossy Rossy

User deleted

I loosely followed them. My daughters like her and the character Miranda.
    She has a Netflix show airing soon. Things have been taking off in her career. Josh seems sensitive and very needy. He seems like he might want more from Colleen. A baby. More alone time. Maybe he gets jealous. I don't think Colleen tried to make it work but I don't think they are right for each other.
    He was really in love with her and I'm sure still is. I always got a sense he wanted to be more of priority. She would do her silly voices in vlogs and I could see him get annoyed. He wanted Colleen not a character. She wants to focus on her career and they have been fighting. I can see her picking her career over trying to fix the marriage.

5. Piggly Wiggly
        +4   Like  

User deleted

My 13 year old daughter dressed up as Miranda for Halloween last year. Maybe she can go as Sad-faced Colleen this year.

6. Flossy Rossy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I think Miranda is a funny character.

Video

I think this is really smart of them. I wonder if they can really stay gone though.

7. Flossy Rossy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I never paid attention to Miranda till she was on Comedians in cars getting coffee with Jerry Seinfeld. It was funny. Before that I thought she was for kids. She is not. There's some dark comedy there.

Shaytards. The kids want to start vlogging. They don't really care if the kids want to but they want to make sure that's what they really want. They are taking off a year to live normal lives then the kids can decide. Shay even said they might come back after a year. I think he is burnt out and wants a break. He also said yt and views consumes him. Always on his phone. Always filming.
    I don't watch them. Never have. I don't see the appeal.
    I did see in comments he bought a ski resort. He has several companies and broke down crying about the money and people hounding them for cash and help.
    It's very interesting because I always wonder when vloggers will stop.
    It seems they are really trying to do the right thing. Spend more time focusing on their marriage and give the kids a break.
    I don't know what to think about compensating the kids. Shay changed that families life. If he didn't put them on the internet they would have nothing they have today. The house, toys, trips and experiences. I'm sure they have set them up nicely.
    I worry about vloggers that live off of just yt $$. Those are the kids that are screwed.

8.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    No surprise at all re: Josh and Colleen. She is obsessed with her career and always has been. She would do absolutely anything to see how far she can go. He would be satisfied making good money from their YouTube channels and having babies.

9. beachatredpoint
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I am pretty sure a lot of it has to do with Colleen's career. She is very busy with the new Miranda Sings Netflix show, Miranda Sings tours, etc. I think that's why she realized she couldn't make Josh happy, being absent all the time. Now with the show coming out on Netflix, things will only get more hectic. I read that Colleen's sister Rachel said that they did do couple's therapy and that the divorce would happen sooner or later. But man, just a year of marriage was all it took to decide divorce was the only option?

10.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Are any of you familiar with Eugenia Cooney? I have never heard of her but just read this article on Yahoo about there being a petition for her to be banned from You Tube because she's anorexic.

11. Flossy Rossy
        +4   Like  

User deleted

OMG! Look at her?

Video

12.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I know! It's scary and sad. And she says she's healthy.

13.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't remember which thread but someone on here has linked her before. I can't believe she is able to stand let alone make videos and all the comments were people begging her to get help.

14.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    The latest on Shay Carl. Wow.
    www.instagram.com/p/BQZ7Ohaj2Tx/?hl=en

He nasty.
    Apparently he sent her all that pervy commentary and because she said something about his kid being cute he called her a wh*re and told her to never talk about his family. So she decided to post his garbage.
    Good for her. What a sanctimonious hypocrite.

15. HereKittyKitty
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Watch Keemstar's latest vid, he talks to the camgirl... God this is insane!

780 replies since 29/7/2016, 16:32   78579 views