michele1218

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A place to discuss all things related to Michele!

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The DIsney vlog, ugh. I know I'll catch a lot of sh*t for this but I just will never understand adults obsessed with that place. I've endured it for the sake of my kids in the past and sure, some rides were super fun, Epcot was interesting, etc. But Michele is obsessed, I think. Maybe it's because she feels like a princess and her life is such a fairytale, bla bla bla <_< ? But frankly after a week of crowds, waiting for everything, and all of the enforced hilarity among people who work there I couldn't wait to leave.

"YOU MADE AN EXCELLENT CHOICE!!!!!!!" calm down, all I did was order scrambled eggs.

3. BeachBunnie
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I'm a Florida native...I can't stand the place! I don't get the obsession either! You couldn't pay me enough money to go to that place, in the middle of summer, just to stand in line for hours in this heat!! I can get in free any time I want because I have family that works there...and I have never taken them up on that offer!! Nor will I ever! Lol

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yay! Maybe I won't get slammed! I Just know a lot of adults who have this super weird obsession with the place. Tiffany D freely admits it, (lunatic). My brother and his wife went there on their freaking HONEYMOON! I told him I think he's insane.

5.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I think TiffanyD says she's obsessed with it because of stalking JennG. I don't remember her talking about it before she had Olivia and started talking about JennG.

6.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I have to admit that I love Disney. But I sure as hell don't spend every vacation there. Michele cracked me up with her latest LV unboxing and how she declared it as a must have for theme parks. Girl, please. I'm not taking an expensive bag to Disney so it can get jacked up touring the parks.

7.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    How about just say that you wanted the backpack instead of using Disney as an excuse to buy it. Your money. You don't owe anyone an unbelievable explanation.

8.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She posted a husband(boyfriend) tag and engagement story video. It was actually pretty sweet.

9.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 8/2/2016, 14:41) 
    She posted a husband(boyfriend) tag and engagement story video. It was actually pretty sweet.

I agree, I liked this video a lot, and it reminded me of why I subscribed to her in the first place. She seems genuinely happy and I think he balances her well. It was a nice video.

I was watching her snapchat yesterday and the discoloration around her mouth is so much more transparent there than when she blows herself out with ring lights and the like. I feel for her because I have skin issues due to having PCOS, so I would never make fun of her for it, but it was the first time it looked like much more than just a shadow to me.

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I thought the boyfriend tag was pretty cute, too, but He can dial it back on the "you took my breath away" stuff. It was a little OTT for me. But I'm glad she's happy now.

11.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It was a cute video. I hope things work out for her this time. Her first marriage was a nightmare & I thought the 2 part video she did about it was dignified. Which had to hard given the situation. :(

12.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow so they were in a relationship before her and Nick got together. I didn't know that. My assumption had been that he had always carried a torch for her (that part seems true anyway) but they had never gotten involved. I guess that sort of explains the "speed" at which they got involved...probably before her divorce papers were even signed. Just guessing, I don't know how long divorce proceedings take where she lives.

It was a cute video and it makes sense why they broke up the first time around. Timing really is everything. But I do think she most likely glossed over any negative aspects of their previous relationship and breakup.

I still wish she'd stop with the excessive romanticizing of love and relationships. I cannot stand the disney fairy princess mentality. Her hashtags kill me #ilovelove #godblessthebrokenroad #everyonehasalovestorybutoursismyfavorite #everythinghappensforareason #wouldntchangeathing #blessed #lovewins #findyourextraordinary #dreamsdocometrue #pinchme #isthisreallife #ifeellikeadisneyprincess :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

Make it STAHP :smashing-computer:

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 8/5/2016, 05:57 AM) 
    Wow so they were in a relationship before her and Nick got together. I didn't know that. My assumption had been that he had always carried a torch for her (that part seems true anyway) but they had never gotten involved. I guess that sort of explains the "speed" at which they got involved...probably before her divorce papers were even signed. Just guessing, I don't know how long divorce proceedings take where she lives.

It was a cute video and it makes sense why they broke up the first time around. Timing really is everything. But I do think she most likely glossed over any negative aspects of their previous relationship and breakup.

I still wish she'd stop with the excessive romanticizing of love and relationships. I cannot stand the disney fairy princess mentality. Her hashtags kill me #ilovelove #godblessthebrokenroad #everyonehasalovestorybutoursismyfavorite #everythinghappensforareason #wouldntchangeathing #blessed #lovewins #findyourextraordinary #dreamsdocometrue #pinchme #isthisreallife #ifeellikeadisneyprincess :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

Make it STAHP :smashing-computer:

Totally agree FP. She oversells it to the point where I wonder, are you trying to convince us or yourself? It's too much. Don't get me wrong, I wish them nothing but happiness, but they could both stand to dial it down a notch.

14. Mumbles McBabyHands

User deleted

Watching her Nordstrom haul video. I was kind of sick of everyone on YT cramming Nordstrom down my throat but I have to say, I liked her haul the best out what I've seen. Cute stuff, I like her style and I'm legit envious of her figure and her tan. The clothes all looked so good on her! Ugh, I need to step up my game but I hate working out. All I do is walk and yoga :unsure:

15. BeachBunnie
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Mumbles McBabyHands @ 8/6/2016, 05:24 AM) 
    Watching her Nordstrom haul video. I was kind of sick of everyone on YT cramming Nordstrom down my throat but I have to say, I liked her haul the best out what I've seen. Cute stuff, I like her style and I'm legit envious of her figure and her tan. The clothes all looked so good on her! Ugh, I need to step up my game but I hate working out. All I do is walk and yoga :unsure:

It's like Nordstrom is giving out bonus affiliate link commission this year or something! I don't remember it being so out there on every channel last year!!

903 replies since 30/7/2016, 16:13   177239 views