michele1218

« Older   Newer »

1. shaneysmom
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BeachBunnie @ 8/6/2016, 03:22 PM) 
    QUOTE (Mumbles McBabyHands @ 8/6/2016, 05:24 AM) 
    Watching her Nordstrom haul video. I was kind of sick of everyone on YT cramming Nordstrom down my throat but I have to say, I liked her haul the best out what I've seen. Cute stuff, I like her style and I'm legit envious of her figure and her tan. The clothes all looked so good on her! Ugh, I need to step up my game but I hate working out. All I do is walk and yoga :unsure:

It's like Nordstrom is giving out bonus affiliate link commission this year or something! I don't remember it being so out there on every channel last year!!

I think it has something to do with Reward Style and the bloggers/vloggers associated with it.

2. ofchoicelikejen
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I'm sick to death of the Nordstrom sale updates from everyone. I will agree her haul was the best of what I'd seen so far but I have to wonder where she wears all of these clothes if she's a stay at home mom. They're pretty tailored items for that lifestyle. I'm pretty disgusted with Nordstrom for hawking themselves and promoting so heavily. There must be a pretty good payout involved and rightly so since they're having YT'ers do their advertising clearly. I used to like Nordstrom but I look at them differently now.

Her fiancee is so-sp cute to me, I didn't care for the "I'm more Italian than you are" thing, he got a touch cocky at that point. This engagement ring is prettier than her previous one imo, I didn't know she was so into pink but it looks nice on her finger.

I'm glad she's found some happiness after her ex turned out to be a pig.

3.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mumbles McBabyHands @ 8/6/2016, 11:24 AM) 
    Watching her Nordstrom haul video. I was kind of sick of everyone on YT cramming Nordstrom down my throat but I have to say, I liked her haul the best out what I've seen. Cute stuff, I like her style and I'm legit envious of her figure and her tan. The clothes all looked so good on her! Ugh, I need to step up my game but I hate working out. All I do is walk and yoga :unsure:

Me too! lol I actually went out ant bought those burgundy Sam Edelman heels she showed. I looove them!

4.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I actually liked her 4-in-1 video even with it being sponsored. I don't know that I'd necessarily wear those outfits, but it was cool to see her do something different. It always amazes me how small she really is when she gets in front of a full length mirror.

5. chance86

User deleted

She has lost a lot of weight since the first marriage fell apart. If you go back and look at her wedding day, she was not at all in shape. She was pretty sloppy as a bride. Hopefully this time around she gets it right (no hot pink and black- blah!). I don't envy her figure. Very straight up and down, 0 boobs or ass, no definition or curves to her. Her body bores me. But it's nice to be slim. Looks good in clothes. I think that health condition she has (something about digesting things) helps keep her from gaining weight. I thought for sure she'd blow up after Addison was born.

6.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah her first wedding and everything about her appearance that day was classic Michele. Tacky and sloppy. While I do think this wedding will be better; it will be marginally so. She still has bad taste in most things...every time I see her ring I think it looks like costume jewellery. Not a fan.

7.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I would never in a million years get a rose gold ring. It's so trendy and will not be classic in 40 years. It looks like a nice ring but the color is a poor choice, imo.

8. chance86

User deleted

The Ride or Die Tag. Estee Lauder Double Wear IS for mature skin, OR at the very least, troubled, oily skin. When I freelanced for the line, I wouldn't let anyone under 40-45 go near that foundation unless they were extremely oily and needed heavy coverage to cover acne. It is like war paint and the heaviest foundation the department store I worked at sold. I don't see how anyone with average-normal skin would elect to wear that cakey crap. Michele never seems to know much about makeup especially for someone who calls being a beauty guru one of her jobs.

Edited by chance86 - 8/27/2016, 11:13 AM

9.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Michele tries SO hard to be fashionable and sometimes she gets it...but most times, she falls flat. There's just something about the outfits she puts together where you look at her and you can tell that girl tried REALLY hard today. She also seems to often pick the wrong style of sunglasses that don't suit her face. From all the pairs she showed in her 4 outfit try-on...the last pair are the only ones that look good on her.

Finally...why can't she stay "st"? Shtripes...shtraight...Nordshtrom :tearing-hair:

She describes her dress in the video as being a-line. Does she even know what a-line means? That looked like a shift dress to me.

4b0k6S8

TxnuwIU

4Do6QDS

pSd6T3B

10. chance86
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Yikes. Those first ones look like the type they hand out for free at the opening of a car dealership. If she turns her head, do the sides read "#1 HYUNDAI" hahaha.

I thought she looked like a little girl playing dress up in this recent thumbnail... Sooo wrong:

image_3

11.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I may be in the minority but I think most of what she eats (at least what she shows on IG or SC) looks so gross.

12. chance86

User deleted

I'm not a foodie at all so watching those 'What I Eat In a Day' videos is not something I ever do. So boring! Social media has made every average Joe think they're so important that the world needs to know every mundane detail of their life. "Drinking Starbucks!"... etc... you and about 3.5 billion other people today.

13.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't watch her on snapchat...she seems to eat healthy enough but her portions are very small and her meals aren't always well balanced. Overall she strikes me as a picky eater...I remember those food delivery service reviews she did and her constantly saying she didn't like this or that :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:

14.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I remember last Thanksgiving she took a snap of her plate. She had two thin slices of turkey breast, literally 5 green beans, a tablespoon of sweet potatoes. I honestly don't think she had seconds. She saves her calories for Starbucks.

15.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I like Michele, but I've only been watching her for a couple of months. The only thing that bothered me was buying tha LV mini backpack for her trip to Disney. That place is gross, and I wouldn't want my "luxury" handbag anywhere near that place. Be honest and just say that you wanted it because every other blogger/vlogger/Instagrammer has it. Nothing wrong with that.

903 replies since 30/7/2016, 16:13   177239 views