1.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS:

Please take a few minutes and follow the instructions in the link below to make sure that your registration on the site is complete. When left incomplete, if you ever log out of the site you will have trouble getting back in.

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=59086481

2.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I haven't watched her in awhile. Has she set a date for her wedding?

3.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    If she has she hasn't shared it.

4.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I love watching her GRWM videos (in horror, of course). I've never seen someone who dots SO MUCH FOUNDATION all over their face. She doesn't even layer it...just glops it on with a trowel...

I put one dot on each cheek, one on chin, one for the nose and one for the forehead. I get good coverage doing that...I actually can't imagine putting on as much as she does. I should try it for shits and giggles (without leaving the house, of course).

HQiq6wd

And then uses her beautyblender which probably just slides all over her face at this point...

7aFwobT

5.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    That's enough foundation for a week's worth of application. Geez. She also packs on the blush. In person, it can't look good.

6.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    No snark on her - but her October favorites video she smells a candle and gets a black soot mark on her nose. Did she not notice that in her editing?

Also she says its not a sponsored video, yet she says that the Food Service company reached out to her and she was happy to help them out by featuring them on her channel. Isn't that being sponsored, or am I missing something? You give me free food. I talk about you on my video. That sounds like a sponsorship to me!

7.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (FabFunMomma @ 5/11/2016, 17:37) 
    No snark on her - but her October favorites video she smells a candle and gets a black soot mark on her nose. Did she not notice that in her editing?

Also she says its not a sponsored video, yet she says that the Food Service company reached out to her and she was happy to help them out by featuring them on her channel. Isn't that being sponsored, or am I missing something? You give me free food. I talk about you on my video. That sounds like a sponsorship to me!

I'm not sure but I think in the YT World being "sponsored" means being paid for monetarily. A lot of the YT'rs Are sent products for free for review and they don't consider that a sponsorship. I could be wrong, but this is usually the case. They are also supposed to disclose in the description box if it is in fact a sponsored video.

8.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, in YT, sponsored video refers to situations where the YTer is paid to make the video. PR products sent for consideration are not "sponsored" in that sense.

RE: the black soot mark on her nose

That is typical Michele. Sloppy to the nth degree. Even if she noticed it in editing, no way would she be bothered to re-film the segment.

9.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    From the horrific unblended lines to the horrific colour pairings...you can always count on Michele for a hot mess look. Is this supposed to convince me to buy the ABH palette? :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

ZkiTxLL

QqEEdqA

U8LidFC

10.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    all of that foundation!! omg!!!!!! LOL I would have to buy foundation every other week if I used that much. wow :o: I think I usually do 2 dots on each cheek and one for the chin and forehead

11.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Her brows are always a hot mess.

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's never known how to do makeup. Crazy thing.

13.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I still can't believe she used that cranberry red matte eyeshadow for blush and the grey taupe eyeshadow as her contour. Not only were the colors awful but they didn't blend. Ughhhhh. How can she be a "beauty guru"and have absolutely no clue about makeup?!

I've followed her a bit on Snapchat this month. She started watching the Walking Dead from the beginning a few weeks ago and is already caught up. That's 6 full seasons and about 100 hours of drama TV in less than a month.

14.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 11/11/2016, 04:17 PM) 
    I still can't believe she used that cranberry red matte eyeshadow for blush and the grey taupe eyeshadow as her contour. Not only were the colors awful but they didn't blend. Ughhhhh. How can she be a "beauty guru"and have absolutely no clue about makeup?!

I've followed her a bit on Snapchat this month. She started watching the Walking Dead from the beginning a few weeks ago and is already caught up. That's 6 full seasons and about 100 hours of drama TV in less than a month.

And Dan has watched it with her. Does he work at home?

15.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 9/11/2016, 10:21) 
    Her brows are always a hot mess.

And to think how she always mentions how "picky" she is about them! I'd hate to see their state if she wasn't as picky :c_laugh:

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 11/11/2016, 16:17) 

I don't follow her on SC, is it worth adding her??

903 replies since 30/7/2016, 16:13   177228 views