Jaclyn Hill

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There's almost always drama surrounding the "kween" - discuss it here!

2.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I used to watch and love Jackyn Hill! She did some awesome tutorials back in the day.

Now.... She's faker than a three dollar bill. Her face is so puffy from fillers and THOSE LIPS! :doh-45:

I finally unsubscribed from everything Jaclyn. I can't stand the screeches anymore.

3. chance86
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I haven't watched and won't but what's up with a back to school look book from a girl in her mid-20s who is not in school and never was?! lol. Wasn't she home-schooled? She will be 38 and still shilling out these videos that cater to a tween audience.

4. NoMaleHeir

User deleted

I came to comment the same thing about the back to school looks. Let it go people

5. Edie
        +4   Like  

User deleted

This is so bad....A pound of makeup does not make a artist.

Video

6.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    She looks like a drag queen. So. much. cakey. makeup. The foundation and concealer especially is enough to last most people a couple weeks.

Jaclyn has gorgeous eyes and at one time had beautiful skin. All of the makeup and injections has put a damper on the skin but she does not need nor look good with all of that crap on her face. She might have been able to swing the heavy makeup looks in her early 20s but she's going to see real soon that it won't be passable for much longer. It ages you and looks ridiculous. All of that makeup isn't making her more attractive. It's doing the opposite. It's a good thing she's married because the vast majority of men I know would run away screaming if they saw a girl wearing that much paint on her face. It looks like it hurts and her skin is crying out for a breath of fresh air.

7. beachatredpoint

User deleted

I haven't watched her in a long time but holy shit when did she get lip injections? Has she admitted to fillers and lip injections?

8.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (beachatredpoint @ 18/10/2016, 13:12) 
    I haven't watched her in a long time but holy shit when did she get lip injections? Has she admitted to fillers and lip injections?

Yes, to the lip injections. She got them a while back when she was in LA. Then she had to get a revision because her lips weren't even. As far as her lips go, I think she's on the "more is more" plan.

I think she also said that she uses "a little bit of botox" around her eyes.

9. BeachBunnie
        +12   Like  

User deleted

What in hell is the world coming to when girls starting thinking they need Botox in their twenties and a baboon ass for a mouth??

10.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She goes "full out glam" AKA full out drag in every aspect of her makeup application. I could see wanting to do a chiseled contour, a statement lip, bold smokey eye or dramatic wing but choose one or the other. She's at an 11 with the eyeshadow, liners, foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer and lipstick. It's all just too much. Not only does it age the face in real time but all of those chemicals are going to age her in the long run. That stupid baking technique is the easiest way to dry out the delicate under eye area. No wonder she needs botox in her mid-20s. She probably has the firmness of a woman twice her age with all of those drying products and the constant pulling and tugging.

11.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I've had it with the spoiled queen Jaclyn Hill!
    Does anyone watch her on Snapchat? She recently went on this rant about how she "omg found my PASSION" about human trafficking. She met a detective who worked in the field and "omg guys goals!"
    She spent the weekend crying on the couch about it. And then went on saying maybe this is why she never feels the desire to have kids. She's supposed to help other children.
    Ok Jaclyn, if this is your passion and life purpose (she even says she was touched by God about this) then what are you going to do?
    Are you going to go back to school to study criminal justice?
    Are you going to partner with a charity and be an ambassador to spread awareness?
    Are you going to foster previously abused children?
    Are you going to partner with a charity and donate proceeds from your makeup line to that charity?
    Are you going to do anything other than sit on your ass spending obscene amounts of money being a label whore crying to your dirty husband about OMG GUYS GOALS!
    Get a life Jaclyn. :flipping-the-bird: Do something real for once in your life.

12.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes to your entire post!

That was one obnoxious drama fest. She said she "literally cried for hours." Literally. Really? Bring on the drama. :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:

She has to do everything OTT, "I saw God this weekend!" Wow, ok, what's next then? You're donating how much to what charity? Or should we just wait for another fall colors eyeshadow tutorial?

If she genuinely felt called to do something inspiring...great, go do it! If not, stop using horrible crimes against children to appear caring & concerned.

The whole performance reeked of yet another way to get attention for herself.

20161025_074156

Edited by Amused 101 - 10/25/2016, 09:53 AM

13.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It was SO beyond. I couldn't even believe what I was listening to. Cue 1-2 weeks from now after her next shitty tutorial she'll go right back to talking about the haters even though, according to her, it doesn't bother her anymore. She's so full of shit. She won't donate enough money to make a real difference when there are items from Balmain to purchase.

14.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    15a21946c7

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 27/10/2016, 03:37) 

:applause05:

Did Jaclyn do a clown tutorial for Halloween?

879 replies since 1/8/2016, 00:33   126108 views