Jaclyn Hill

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I would have been okayyy with the look (she finally skipped the dramatic wing eyeliner for once) but then she had to put on those ridiculous false eyelashes. They look like they're made for a Halloween costume but she didn't acknowledge how crazy they were.

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She's just takes everything too far, in real life and in makeup. The lashes are too much. Her blush, bronzer, and highlight are always done with a heavy hand. I think most of her makeup looks are drag queen worthy.

I used to enjoy her makeup videos before fame and money went to her head. Remember when she used to use L'Oréal makeup?? Yeah, not anymore.

I want to see everyday, wearable looks using drug store products. You know who I love watching now? Leighannsays. She's hilarious and shops are drug stores and target like the rest of us!

3. sisterstwin

User deleted

Does anyone know what happened to her husband? I don't have snap chat, and only see everyone on twitter wishing the best for him..or along those lines..?

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sisterstwin @ 11/10/2016, 10:02 AM) 
    Does anyone know what happened to her husband? I don't have snap chat, and only see everyone on twitter wishing the best for him..or along those lines..?

I was wondering the same thing. I saw something posted on her IG, but couldn't make heads or tails. What happened?

5.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Apparently, he had seizures in the middle of the night (a few nights back?). She typed a message on SC informing people that he was in the hospital & that is all she said. No other info since.

6. sisterstwin

User deleted

ok thanks

7.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am astounded by how much makeup she cakes on. Now she's using powder to catch eyeshadow fallout and to create a sharper line. What a waste of product. Do your eyes first and clean up with a cotton pad and micellar water or makeup remover! All of that powder is drying and going to cause so much premature aging under her eyes. The amount of concealer she uses is unbelievable. In person, it has to be a nightmare. If she ever films in 4k I think it will show how unflattering her looks are. It's definitely drag status. She should call her highlighter PORE POP because all I see is emphasized pores when she packs that crap on. She looks better with no makeup!

8.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Does anyone watch her on SC? I'm kind of amazed at the intense tangents she goes off on. She seems to go up & down in her moods a lot.

9.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I follow her but don't use Snap every day and when I do use it I don't open everyone's. I always end up skipping through her stories because she goes on and on and on and on just talking about whatever. Next! She definitely is a wack job.

10. BeachBunnie
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 12/9/2016, 07:19 PM) 
    I am astounded by how much makeup she cakes on. Now she's using powder to catch eyeshadow fallout and to create a sharper line. What a waste of product. Do your eyes first and clean up with a cotton pad and micellar water or makeup remover! All of that powder is drying and going to cause so much premature aging under her eyes. The amount of concealer she uses is unbelievable. In person, it has to be a nightmare. If she ever films in 4k I think it will show how unflattering her looks are. It's definitely drag status. She should call her highlighter PORE POP because all I see is emphasized pores when she packs that crap on. She looks better with no makeup!

I'd love to see some of these gurus out in the wild! I bet most of them look like you could write your name in the makeup on their face with your finger!

11.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    LMAO! :hearty-laugh:

12. NFMP

User deleted

I am a big fan of Leighann's -- she doesn't do clickbait and it has, I fear, affected her subs and views. She's stagnated. I love her vlogs. I'm too old to be interested in her makeup vids, but really enjoy her vlogs.

13.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There really are so few women 25-40 on YouTube who are mature, creative and fun. I struggle to find channels that aren't obnoxiously geared toward clickbaiting tweens. If anyone has any recommendations, please share! We have an entire thread for that, though.

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=59067149

14.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Holy s*** she's annoying in her yearly favorites. Some guy in the comments said she was no longer the queen of Youtube. Does he mean drag queen? Because he mentioned Nikkitutorials and Jeffree Starr. :shifty: All three of them have horrible makeup.

15.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I never got this girl's hype. I see more attractive girls in everyday life... she has always looked very old in the face and dated.

879 replies since 1/8/2016, 00:33   126108 views