Jaclyn Hill

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't even with her puffy face. I don't know why she thinks those fillers look good when all her Jenner idols are attempting to carve out their cheekbones as much as possible

2.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she has a lot of personality and she's a fairly talented makeup artist-- IF you're into the full glam/drag look. It's wayyyyyy too harsh for most women. I get why she's so popular on YouTube. When she first started out, she was one of the few gurus who frequently did tutorials but also had experience in cosmetics and humor to spare. I like her in very small doses. I just wish she would tone down the obnoxious parts of her delivery but I guess that's who she is. Moreover, what she most needs to tone down is the makeup. It would be interesting to see her go for softer looks as she gets older. All of that makeup is not going to look good in a few years. I'm curious to see this eyeshadow palette she's working on. It sounded like it was more than a just collab with Morphe or even Becca but her own line, perhaps?

3.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I think her sister is prettier and more natural looking. She just isn't consistent with videos.

The way Jac brings her highlighter all the way in so it almost touches her nose... No, girl. That's pretty close to the makeup you'd see on a showgirl or at Le Crazy Horse. :nono2:

4.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes and I hate when these gurus highlight the tip of their nose as well. They don't understand the concept of these products is to bring balance to the face. Highlighter pulled that far in drags the cheek down and on the nose tip only accentuates roundness or the length.

5.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I thought she looked the best I've seen her in a long time in this latest 'How To: Easy Smokey Cat Eye' video. The dark hair suits her and really makes her eyes pop-- which I must say, the color of her eyes are gorgeous. She looks younger with the darker hair which is odd bc it usually ages people. I'm a natural redhead so a lot of the time I thought her fake red hair was harsh and purple looking. The makeup wasn't too heavy for once. It would have been better without the tacky false lashes or at least a more subtle pair, but overall, this is a vast improvement.

6.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Her face like blowing up like a balloon.

7.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did Carli Bybel do some recent cheek fillers? She looked particularly chipmunk-y in the boyfriend does my voiceover. Swollen.

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It IS Morphe according to Trendmood1 and jaclyn confirmed the leak via twitter x

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I could tell by the photo shoot and the professionals who were working with her. They work usually with Morphe and JS.
    JS had already tweeted that Jaclyn wasn't doing a collab with him on Trendmood before the leak. Jaclyn is not going
    up at all. She's going backwards. To Morphe, no less. Maybe she will have brushes too. I have seen her with a couple of
    brushes with her name on them in the past that were Morphe. So many tweets of disappointment in her "biggest collab
    ever".

10.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, that whole thing is a joke. And, for her to say she had been working on it for two years. No one believes that. She also has stated how involved she is and has had "complete control". Well, let's see her back pedal on that when this blows up. Everything that she has been involved with has blown up, this won't be any different.

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't believe that she's been working on Morphe shadows for over 2 years. Why doesn't she have her
    own cosmetic line palette out? I am not sure that we will ever see Jaclyn Hill Cosmetics. Not unless someone
    backs her. I am waiting to see how her "complete control" will bite her in the ass this time. Her actions have
    made it so that Morphe is about the only company that will work with her. She bites the hand that feeds
    her. Not just with Becca. She's bad news in the industry.

I agree with you jackieanne.

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It's been at least a year she's been working on that palette because I remember on her snapchat her talking about working on a palette and it wasn't Becca and it was about same time as when the Makeup Geek palette fell through. I would say Morphe offered her more creative control and more profit than MUG. I want to know what factory she is working with on her own makeup line. That's what I'm interested in not really this thing with Morphe. I think when Estee Lauder bought BECCA that's when the deal fell through for Jaclyn. The test will be if her own makeup line succeeds.

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't know if Jaclyn is up to running her own makeup line. She can't handle any problems at all. She has come
    out with this very specific time line and no private labeling. Not made in China. Morphe isn't the same anymore.
    It has made Morphe have to try to cover butt on why they were selling subpar palettes when they could have done
    better in the last 2 years.

Also Emmy Award MUA KJ Bennett has offered to source out where these special new Morphe shadows are coming
    from since they are more of the same crap. Jaclyn has just said they will be wonderful. You will love them.
    Everyone wants KJ to source it out. I hope he does. It will prove Jaclyn a liar once and for all.

14. BeachBunnie
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Wednesdayy @ 2/2/2017, 06:16 PM) 
    Wow. It is really sad to see so many nasty, bored, low-life people commenting such negative things about Jaclyn. SHE IS A HUMAN BEING. Jealousy is a very ugly trait. Let her live.

You didn't find a gossip site by accident...get over yourself, and don't let the door hit you in your sanctimonious ass!!
    :flipping-the-bird: :flipping-the-bird: :flipping-the-bird: :flipping-the-bird: :flipping-the-bird:

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Wednesdayy @ 2/2/2017, 06:16 PM) 
    Wow. It is really sad to see so many nasty, bored, low-life people commenting such negative things about Jaclyn. SHE IS A HUMAN BEING. Jealousy is a very ugly trait. Let her live.

Go away. Nobody is jealous of that fat-faced recluse.

879 replies since 1/8/2016, 00:33   126108 views