Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh Joy! Another Talk Through GRWM..ughh :sleeping-smiley-face:

2. Just Max
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 9/8/2016, 03:51 AM) 
    Wow, that's bad. Can you just see Lisa walking down those steps in her hooker clothes and stilettos?

Can you imagine it?? Looks like an overgrown junk yard!

3.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh for the Love of God will Someone Tell Her that Winged Liner is Hideous! I can't believe her family doesn't say anything! Lisa's face looks terrible lately. She needs to stop with the fillers and lip injections. Her eyes look exactly the same as before the surgery and I'm assuming it's because they look smaller because of her cheeks looking jacked up.

I think the reason Lisa doesn't wear shorts or bikini's anymore is because she messed up her metabolism so much and doesn't even get out of her car to walk or do any type of exercise that she just can't anymore. Personally, I need to get back into shape and hardly wear shorts anymore, except in the house. I prefer dresses and light weight pants in the summer. I don't think they look bad or anything, just not liking them on me these days. Erin Busbee had some good examples of medium weight shorts, mid length (not too short or long) for more mature women. I believe they were for Ann Taylor or Ann Taylor Loft.

4. Just Max
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 9/8/2016, 04:01 AM) 
    Oh Joy! Another Talk Through GRWM..ughh :sleeping-smiley-face:

Such a SNOOZEFEST. Did D1 even have her contact lenses in??? She was so damn close to her magnified mirror on the right hand side, the dingbat wasn't even in focus. Basic Youtubing 101. Does this woman even know what she's doing??? What an embarrassment...

5. Mouflette
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 9/8/2016, 05:10 AM) 
    Oh for the Love of God will Someone Tell Her that Winged Liner is Hideous! I can't believe her family doesn't say anything! Lisa's face looks terrible lately. She needs to stop with the fillers and lip injections. Her eyes look exactly the same as before the surgery and I'm assuming it's because they look smaller because of her cheeks looking jacked up.

I think the reason Lisa doesn't wear shorts or bikini's anymore is because she messed up her metabolism so much and doesn't even get out of her car to walk or do any type of exercise that she just can't anymore. Personally, I need to get back into shape and hardly wear shorts anymore, except in the house. I prefer dresses and light weight pants in the summer. I don't think they look bad or anything, just not liking them on me these days. Erin Busbee had some good examples of medium weight shorts, mid length (not too short or long) for more mature women. I believe they were for Ann Taylor or Ann Taylor Loft.

East! Good to see ya!

Right? That liner and her face!! Does no one close to Lisa ever say anything? Do they just tip toe around her because she's so sensitive? I thought the same thing. Her face looks sooo done, so plastic. And the liner is ridiculous.

I wear shorts when I hike, bike, play tennis. Otherwise it's dresses, white jeans, light pants in the summer.

6. Just Max

User deleted

Hahaaa! Caitlyn Jenner Lisa with her gob hanging open as per usual. He/She can't blame her plastic dentures. Been giving us that non-intellectual look for years ya'll. Such concentration!!

unnamed2

unnamed3

7. Just Max

User deleted

Lisa's concentrating sooooo hard in front of dat mirror. Who's cares if she's no longer in view.... Gotta keep staring at herself reaaaaaally hard.

The fixation with herself is real.

No wonder she gets dizzy. She CANNOT look away. OBSESSED.

Can you imagine these beady eyes staring at you??? Be afraid. Be very afraid.

:tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon: :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon: :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:

HOW ON EARTH CAN ANYONE SAY THAT THIS MAN-LIKE, STEROID-INJECTED FACE IS ATTRACTIVE????

8. Edie
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Liquid liner is too harsh on her. She really needs to use a cream liner and soften or go over it with powder. It's so easy for people to get carried away with those liner pens.

I forgot about Alex's diaper shorts. She wore that look for so long. What a nut.

9. Just Max

User deleted

Annnnnnd as usual, in Lisa's latest "Watch-Me-Slap-Makeup-Everywhere-While-My-Gob-Is-Hanging-Open" video, she showed a brand new eyeshadow palette that SHE HAD TO BUY because her twinnie HRH JUST PURCHASED IT. It's so disturbing that this woman wants to be Alex in every single way possible. Psychotic.

However, if Lisa had actually taken the time to listen to HRH's vid, she would've known that Alex didn't really like the eyeshadow palette, saying that it was a waste of time buying it, all except for one colour (which was good). But Middle-Aged-Bipolar Lisa is so fixated on HRH, she literally salivates whenever the much younger woman shows a haul. That palette will never see the light of day again.

10. MsLynda
        +4   Like  

User deleted

All she needs is blue shadow, and her eyes will be like Andora's on Bewitched.

Hello to EVERYONE who has finally migrated over from GG!

11.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Haha! Oh Max, I had forgotten about Lisa's HRH-Alex copycat phase! Of course she wore shorts then! So I guess she doesn't have an aversion to wearing shorts and exposing her legs. I didn't really think that she did, since she hasn't been afraid to wear bikinis and dresses with thigh high slits in them.

Chance, if you haven't found a pair of shorts that doesn't make you feel like a lesbian (that seems like an odd thing to me?) or an old lady, then maybe you aren't shopping in the right place? To me, wearing shorts is just like wearing jeans. Anyone can pull it off if they find the right cut and style to suit their body type. I have the best luck finding shorts in sporting goods stores. I don't gravitate toward shorts shorts like for running or Daisy Duke cut offs...but more like the style of shorts that are found in the section that sells golfing attire or tennis outfits. Those shorts tend to be nice and fitted, not too short or not too long and come in lots of pretty colors. I can't imagine not wearing shorts when it's in the 90's and I am outside gardening, out walking, or playing golf or tennis or whatever. I'm not opposed to wearing shorts to go shopping or running errands, either. Obviously I don't wear shorts to go to church or out for dinner or whatever. There's a time and place for everything. I think that's what I was getting at with my earlier comment about Lisa not wearing shorts...she lives in a beach town where I suspect most people dress more casually to do things like run around town for errands or going to the post office. And when most people are wearing shorts or jeans or casual sun dresses, here's Lisa running around in silky slip dresses and high heels!

12. Just Max

User deleted

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 9/7/2016, 11:33 PM) 
    According to Social Blade, Lisa's views are down 33% for the month and she's only gaining a couple hundred subscribers per month. That might not sound too bad but at this rate, she'll be in her 50s before she reaches 100k subscribers. Most newer channels that are doing well seem to cross that threshold within their first year or two.

I noticed that as well Chance.

For sh*ts & giggles, I looked up Lisa's stats a few days ago, and for someone who's been on YT for 8 years, that's pathetic. Especially when it's obvious that she's stagnated significantly over the past couple of years. She's just so incredibly boring and one-dimensional. The woman has done around 1,000 vids, and is still struggling to get views. Her subscriptions are constantly falling. The views on her vids are at an all-time low. Her followers are now seeing that the only thing she's interested in is manipulating them into thinking she's a victim. They've started to realize that she never follows through with anything, and she's basically just a lazy slob.

Lisa must hate the fact that Brianna Stanko and UppityBeads are both around 66,000 and are biting at her heels. There are so many YTers now who have only just started, but have already surpassed this psychotic mess. I'm just waiting for the day her daughter is on YT, then they'll be competing against each other. It'll be the Hunger Games and RuPaul's Drag Race all rolled into one.

QUOTE (Indilwen @ 9/8/2016, 12:41 PM) 
    Haha! Oh Max, I had forgotten about Lisa's HRH-Alex copycat phase! Of course she wore shorts then! So I guess she doesn't have an aversion to wearing shorts and exposing her legs. I didn't really think that she did, since she hasn't been afraid to wear bikinis and dresses with thigh high slits in them.

So glad you're here Indi!!
    And Lisa definitely loves a thigh high slit. With a stiletto bootie. And a leather jacket. Over a slip dress. Soooo purrrrdy.

13. MsLynda

User deleted

And when most people are wearing shorts or jeans or casual sun dresses, here's Lisa running around in silky slip dresses and high heels!

And you should not judge a book by its cover . . . but people have to think she is a lady who is in the "business of providing pleasure". She certainly does not look like a married mom, of two, living in a classic cape style home!

14. Pheebie
        +1   Like  

User deleted

East Coast - glad to see you here! We've got the gang back together ~ so glad to see the GG folks here. :)

Another GRWM - why???? The end result is always the same. That thumbnail - how on earth does she think that's a flattering still-shot?

She needs to STOP with the crazy-ass, stage-worthy winged liner. And the cheek fillers. She looks much older than she actually is. I can't believe she's only got 4 years on me - yikes. And that hair - looking more straw-like than ever.

Don't know if I can make it through this one. I have it running in the background as I type this and I've already hit my limit of hearing, "I just looove it. It's beauuuutiful." GET SOME NEW PHRASES! And the pointless giggle. Ugh.

I would fall out of my chair if a "friend" (i.e. subscriber) were to send her a thesaurus. Hey, Uppity Beast, help your buddy out and send her one - please, please, please!

Once again, a complaint about Invisalign, blaming the "daggone Invisalign" for her mouth looking funny. No, you ass clown - your mouth looks funny because your lips are over-inflated.

15.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    One of the reasons I loathe to wear shorts is bc I'm very fair. I love my porcelain skin but not everyone else appreciates the natural look. My sister worships the sun--- people like her will literally laugh at my pale legs and tell me to get a tan (which I couldn't if I wanted to). It makes me feel like an outcast. And I know what my good features are. No one wants to see cellulite! As for the lesbian comment, it is a weird thing to say. I think it goes back to grade school. We wore skirts at Catholic school. Around 5th grade, our school allowed khaki shorts for both boys and girls in the warmer months. The only girls who wore them were these 2 strange girls who were rumored to be lesbians. Of course I wore shorts outside of school back then but I always associated "dress shorts" as more of a masculine option.

577 replies since 1/8/2016, 16:07   29634 views