Friday Haul ya'll with a tutorial

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That picture with her mouth open, does she honestly think she looks sexy or even good? She looks half dead.

2.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She finally posts on IG and she posts like 6 pics at once..Is That Bubba in the Picture????

3.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 9/9/2016, 03:47 AM) 
    She finally posts on IG and she posts like 6 pics at once..Is That Bubba in the Picture????

I don't think so, I think that's Sassy.

4. Edie
        +2   Like  

User deleted

This is Bubba. The cat in the IG driveway pic could be him, but I can't tell. If it's him he's gotten very fat.

11348100_734064696722019_1402082352_n

5. YT Celeb
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Here is a good pic of Sassy I think Bubba is long gone sadly.

6.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Her décolletage looks terrible.

7.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So there's Channel, Sassy and Bubba right? I haven't seen a pic or seen him in a video in a Long time. All summer I think...If something happened to him, why wouldn't she say?

8. YT Celeb
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Because she has lost so many now that people would complain and we can't have bad feeling in her yummy world.

9. Just Max
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Lisa announces to the world thru clickbait that "INSTAGRAM MAKES ME SICK" and she won't be on it much anymore. Lisa gives a dramatic, tearful farewell to Instagram (while still pathetically trying to sell the ridiculous SF shoe lace necklace with the paperclip on the front) because she associates it with feelings of overwhelming dizziness, nausea & vomiting... much like the time she was pregnant with Wheel.

Three days later, Lisa is instantly back on Instagram, producing several photos of herself frolicking in the driveway, playing peek-a-boo with her neighbour and showing close ups of her invisilign.

Miraculous recovery, Lisa.

:injury-smiley-emoticon: :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

Lisa, once again you lie and manipulate others into believing you have a physical illness, so you can be the centre of attention. But the truth is... you are delusional and psychologically unbalanced. It's not normal for a 46 yr old woman to be so attention-seeking. You really need professional help.

10. twitternightmare

User deleted

Hi everyone! Moved over from GG... I haven't watched LLD1 in a few years so when I seen her face now I was blown away. She looks awful

11. YT Celeb

User deleted

QUOTE (twitternightmare @ 9/9/2016, 05:49 AM) 
    Hi everyone! Moved over from GG... I haven't watched LLD1 in a few years so when I seen her face now I was blown away. She looks awful

Yay you made it :cheers: Is it time to open a bottle yet? :drunk-smiley-emoticon:

12. Just Max

User deleted

QUOTE (twitternightmare @ 9/9/2016, 04:49 AM) 

Glad you're here! :animated-smileys-hug-011:

13. Just Max

User deleted

Are these Lisa's baggy jeans??? You know, the ones she keeps calling baggy because they're supposed to be baggy.
    Coz, they're lookin' tight. Like. Real tight. She looks like she's holding her breath and sucking in that tum tum.

And I think this is Sassy. Once again, Lisa won't address what's happened to Bubba, b/c that would mean she's been lying about him all this time.

14156649_161271424315907_2026400830_n

Love this comment. I'm not sure if it's a dig at the *cough "sickness". I hope so.

unnamed1

Annnnnnd Lisa is answering every comment. So, it looks like her "illness" has suddenly disappeared...

unnamed2

14. Mouflette

User deleted

Her face in this snap

15. twitternightmare
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Thank you glad to be here!!!! :6792: 💋 And she reminds me of Suzanne Sommers

577 replies since 1/8/2016, 16:07   29632 views