Friday Haul ya'll with a tutorial

« Older   Newer »

1. Just Max
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Someone's having a hard time trying to photo-shop that double chin, the acne and the perioral dermatitis out of the pic!

Crappy job, Lisa Lyin.

14294822_1669053603412209_574054990

:thumbs-up:

14294822_1669053603412209_574054990_n

:tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon: :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon: :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:

2. Just Max
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (YT Celeb @ 9/9/2016, 02:35 AM) 
    Oh how downright bloody lazy

Exactly. Every other Youtuber had so much fun with this tag, sharing information, explaining products, putting in extras, talking about dupes, giving swatches, etc. They were a joy to watch.

But not LazyLisaLyin. She can't be bothered doing the work. She can't be bothered investing any time into her YT content. She thinks it's acceptable to merely take a pic of the products, with a whole bunch of affiliate links, and just let her subscribers figure it out for themselves. She doesn't want to do the work for them.

Lisa thinks doing the exact same style of videos every week for the past 8 years on YT is enough. But it's not. Youtube has moved on. Lisa has the time to buy the very best cameras and spend literally all day every day (her words) trying to work them out. After her two nap every day. But she can't invest the time into doing other things for her channel. Every insta-pic and video is like Groundhog Day.

So, why keep going? It's obvious that Lisa hates doing YT now. It's written all over her bloated, monstrous face. She's been doing YT for 8 years now, and must realize that different types of tags helps a channel grow and develop. Youtube itself has grown to the point where merely slapping makeup everywhere in front of the mirror doesn't cut the mustard anymore. When YT grows, you have to grow with it, or get left behind.

3. MsLynda
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (twitternightmare @ 9/9/2016, 06:25 AM) 
    Thank you glad to be here!!!! :6792: 💋 And she reminds me of Suzanne Sommers

Umm, Suzanne is 69 or 70, she could be her mom!
    I have to chuckle when I read a fan girl post saying she is looking like Sommers. Is it a compliment or twisted jab at the truth?

4. Leila267
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I wonder if she realises how much she has ruined her appearance? She is not recognisable as her old self anymore. It's very sad.
    Does anyone remember when she had a part time job in a store and lasted all of 2 minutes? If only she had kept that job and ditched her ideas of fame on YouTube. She could be a normal woman of 46 now who is the manager of the store and who looks the same, just a tad older looking. if only .....

5.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Max, I agree about Lisa and doing that Tag. I've watched at least 6 of them and everyone I watched had their own spin on it. Most of them added products that Jaclyn Hill didn't mention, like eye liner and some mentioned a discontinued item, but had another one that was comparable. I noticed that Brianna Stanko mentioned that the LeMer Powder that Lisa Loooves was being reformulated and she was looking forward to seeing how they would improve on it, since it was so great to begin with. When Lisa talks about the LeMer Powder she sounds almost depressed and anxious that it is "discontinued" and she has to get back ups. How many years has Lisa been doing YT and buying makeup? She's so ignorant at times it's painful to watch.

I don't have a problem with the part time YT'rs who do it for fun and a little extra money. I don't care if their lighting or editing is perfect. Lisa puts ZERO effort into any of her videos lately and it's so obvious. Now she doesn't have time for IG. She doesn't write a blog, do facebook or snapchat. She rarely interacts with her fan girls unless it's to make $$ for herself. I have total respect for women like Melissa55. To me, She is inspiring. She struggles with health issues, works, takes care of her family and grandchildren, seems to have a great marriage and friends, yet manages to put together YT videos that are actually helpful. She apologizes often for not getting back to everyone on social media, yet you always see her respond to everyone. Lisa has no excuse.

And by the way, a few women posted on IG their sad stories of their cats that have died or were very old and Lisa Did Not respond at all. One woman even ask if she could post a pic of her cats side by side, all three of them, if it was possible to get them to pose. Lisa only responded to a few of the makeup related questions. I wonder WHY? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

6. Pheebie
        +4   Like  

User deleted

That IG photo where she's wearing that stupid paperclip-looking choker - she truly looks like she's smelling sh*t. Does she honestly believe this is a flattering picture?

7. Linniepoo2
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Finally came over from GG and I also gave up on the YTT Lisa thread to ever pick up, so howdy! Lisa looks more harsh now than ever. I'm guessing between the fillers, HUGELY oversized lips, and weight loss, she has no fat left on her face whatsoever. When I look at her, she seems almost skeletal. Anyway, she blocked me on IG a couple weeks ago (on the post asking for all the good shopping in Asheville). I only suggested she take in the sites rather than worry about shopping. That was most certainly blasphemy to her innocent ears!!!

She's gonna LOVE this one!

mscgumI love u I do but I can't take the bangs. They have changed your looks drastically for me and aged u :(

8. MsLynda
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I think she looks terrible in those jeans! They are at least one size too small. Add a sweater? UGH When she is bent down, petting the cat, you can see the jeans are pulling and look like they are one with her body. Its too hot! Just looking at the photo makes me feel like I need a cool shower.

*Rant*
    These fashion bloggers who are pushing the heavy jeans, sweaters, boots & booties, mostly in suede. The hats, scarves, knee high socks/boot liners etc are out of their mind. Its like they have a set program and can't be bothered to change it. We are running almost 20 degrees above normal in PA
    What happened to transition outfits? Shorts and capri's in fall tones, a cotton pencil skirt. A nice dress with sleeves. Maybe a long sleeve or three quarter sleeve top, some cute flats, driving mocs, or one of the many pairs of dressy sneakers that are being seen everywhere vs sandals. Still temperature appropriate, but not looking like its about to snow.
    No . . . they are in sweaters and jeans. UGH

9. Mouflette
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Lol Linnie! Good to see ya! She blocked you? Give me a break. She can't take any kind of suggestion!!

Yup, that person will be blocked. The bangs are awful. So is that long hair.

Lisa isn't interested in evolving. She never pushes herself, challenges herself. Never looks inside. It's all about the outside.

Lisa is very very spoiled and refuses to grow up. She lives in her fantasy world as we all know.

10.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Linniepoo2 @ 9/9/2016, 03:13 PM) 
    Finally came over from GG and I also gave up on the YTT Lisa thread to ever pick up, so howdy! Lisa looks more harsh now than ever. I'm guessing between the fillers, HUGELY oversized lips, and weight loss, she has no fat left on her face whatsoever. When I look at her, she seems almost skeletal. Anyway, she blocked me on IG a couple weeks ago (on the post asking for all the good shopping in Asheville). I only suggested she take in the sites rather than worry about shopping. That was most certainly blasphemy to her innocent ears!!!

She's gonna LOVE this one!

mscgumI love u I do but I can't take the bangs. They have changed your looks drastically for me and aged u :(

Hi Linnie! Glad to see you are here :)

Did she REALLY Block you for That? The woman has real issues!

I saw that comment and a few others including someone that said they "hate her" and simply "boy"...very strange, she didn't delete yet..I guess she's waiting to see if her fan girls are going to defend her...Her likes and comments seem to be getting less and less these days. it's about time..

Here's the IG post I was referring to :

www.instagram.com/p/BKHX-TSBwYd/?taken-by=lisalisad1&hl=en

11. GotchaNailed
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Edie @ 9/8/2016, 09:18 PM) 
    This is Bubba. The cat in the IG driveway pic could be him, but I can't tell. If it's him he's gotten very fat.

11348100_734064696722019_1402082352_n

Bubba looks like he has (had, apparently) a much darker face (more black on him) than Sassy. I can't help but think Lisa may have been trying to pass off Sassy as Bubba. I don't for a second think that she would be above doing such a thing. She caught sh*t from a few viewers of that video wherein she went on and on about what a tragedy it had been to have scratched her brand new sunglasses in California, but in stark contrast, expressed absolutely no, none, nada concern that Bubba had disappeared after his flea medication. Sorry, but that made me truly sick. (I'm a bless the beasts and children kind of person.) She talks baby talk to Chanel in her videos, but so what, who cares if Bubba is missing? Dark heart, ladies, dark heart. She was caught cold in that video as far as I'm concerned. So, yeah, Bubba is most likely gone until she can prove otherwise. And, yes, I really believe this cold-hearted b**ch may have just tried to pass Sassy off as Bubba. I would gladly love to be wrong.

12.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OT, but what is it with these YT Women (&Men) and Lip Injections!!?? I don't get it, Christina (PSS) and now Lisa's Buddy, Natalie (Flowerbomb) who's lips were perfectly fine before.

A few of us have mentioned LisaLispy's speach issues since Invisalign. Between the Inflated Lips, Invisalign and her Lazy drawl, she's going to need a speach therapist if she doesn't try a little harder to speak. Even the way she speaks is lazy. I have nothing against an accent, in fact I love a southern accent, but 7 years and I've never heard the woman pronounce the word "Morning" with a G.

13. MsLynda

User deleted

"I hate you" and "a boy" weird. There is a message, that Lisa would understand, within those brief comments. Wonder what it is?

14.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Strange comment. That person's IG bio lists her as 'a women'... Pet peeve when someone doesn't realize the difference between woman vs women. 1st grade level stuff.

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 9/9/2016, 04:50 PM) 
    OT, but what is it with these YT Women (&Men) and Lip Injections!!?? I don't get it, Christina (PSS) and now Lisa's Buddy, Natalie (Flowerbomb) who's lips were perfectly fine before.

A few of us have mentioned LisaLispy's speach issues since Invisalign. Between the Inflated Lips, Invisalign and her Lazy drawl, she's going to need a speach therapist if she doesn't try a little harder to speak. Even the way she speaks is lazy. I have nothing against an accent, in fact I love a southern accent, but 7 years and I've never heard the woman pronounce the word "Morning" with a G.

I think the lips injections causes all of them to have a speech impediment and I have seen many of them almost drooling before they catch it, gross to see. If you ask me they are all sick in the head. When I am out and about I never see women who look like them, well, now that i think about it there is one at the salon I go to and I have also wondered if she is a woman from birth or somewhere in between, who in their right mind would want to look like that. Flowerbomb, or whatever her name is, she used to look lovely, she absolutely ruined her looks with lip injections and whatever else she has done. They all take it to such an extreme, a tweak here and there is fine but come on. They are all a pack of sad narcissists who are missing something from their lives, that's my take on it.

577 replies since 1/8/2016, 16:07   29632 views