Fleur de Force

« Older   Newer »

1. 8OutOf10Dogs
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Putting so much effort into such awkward camera angles to avoid showing the house must be exhausting.

2.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (8OutOf10Dogs @ 19/12/2016, 00:52) 
    Putting so much effort into such awkward camera angles to avoid showing the house must be exhausting.

I thought so too. Especially when showing Piglet at the party, you can hear there are LOTS of people there, but a lot further away than the one room Fleur is showing. And it's a LOT of floor space she is showing. Tells you that that house isn't as small as the kitchen makes it out to be.

Wonder why they chose the kitchen to be the one room they are willing to show? We already know that the extension where the furniture is is not the same room as their sitting room where they watch tv. I wonder how long she'll be able to keep this up. I'd like to think that this summer she'll at least actually go outside and enjoy the grounds?

3.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ZoZobear @ 19/12/2016, 00:34) 
    Ok I have moved from GG too, hello everyone.

I have a theory about the house situation. Fleur recently said mikes parents just got back from Australia...maybe his parents have the travel bug and want to travel for a couple of years, they have asked Fleur and mike to live in their mansion for a couple of years and said they can live rent free as payment for looking after the house. So they have sold theirs, will sit on the millions of pounds in the bank and make interest off that and then when the parents get back, Fleur and mike buy another house.

Would also explain why mike is busier at work...because his dad isn't there and he's been left in charge

Interesting. That would make sense.

4. Purple Queen

User deleted

Hi to all of you from GG - loving it that so many have you have come here!!! Hopefully we can really get this thread buzzing!

Don't know if any of you follow the schuerman show or sam schuerman but their thread on here is hilarious! I literally cry with laughter on there!

5. starlight7
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Hey, I made it over from GG as well. ^_^

Just to clarify a few things: Clare (the pretty one) is Mike's twin. Lizzie is the younger sister. Clare pursued acting in LA but seems to be back since they are running their business together. They were also both bridesmaids in the wedding.
    Chance 86, the gene for fraternal twins is carried by women, so Mike and Fleur wouldn't have them unless Fleur got it from her side of the family.

I guess at this point it's clear that their wedding took place at Mike's parents house, over at GG some people claimed it was at Fleur's parents house. We discussed the wedding back when it was happening on GG and had pretty much every detail figured out. I think it's nice for them to live on the property where they got married.

I don't believe for one second that they are sharing the house with anyone. Why would they have to do that? It's pretty clear that Mike's parents don't live there anymore. The kitchen just is smaller then the one in their last house but the rest of the house is much bigger and there's probably another kitchen. About the interior being dated and old: It was similar in their old house and they redid it. I believe Mike's parents knew the house needed remodeling and that's why they passed it on to the younger generation to take care of that. I'm pretty sure when they are done with that place it will look great. The core = exterior of the house is amazing and the inside can be changed. My bet is that either one or both sisters now live in the cottage where M&F used to live.

I'm not sure how I feel about pictures and maps of their house being posted here...

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think it was previously determined that Mike's sister lived in the house previously based on the photos on her Instagram account. It would seem the parents haven't lived in that house for quite awhile. After sister moved out it was now available for Mike to move in but it still seems like a sudden decision.

Fleur said they were going north to visit Mike's folks so they do have a home semi locally.

And I am also a refugee from GG. What a pain in the arse that site became.

7. Purple Queen
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (8OutOf10Dogs @ 12/19/2016, 12:52 AM) 

LOLOLOLOL 😂 😂 😂 😂 I know right - I am so sick of seeing the floor! She is such an idiot. Why not just not vlog but of course she wants the money and she wants to show off - you know she is dying to show off more of the house and grounds but knows that it means her fans will go crazy!

8. starlight7

User deleted

I believe the parents and both sisters lived there until recently and now they are all moved out. I can't imagine a single girl living in a huge hall like that on her own...

9.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    starlight, Thanks for clarifying about his twin. She's beautiful so whoever said she was ugly obviously had them mixed up as well. I've never heard that you can carry a gene that determines the gender of twins.

We do things differently here than on GG. The Google map of their property doesn't give coordinates or an address and it's from high overhead. It's public information. I don't even live on the same continent. I doubt anyone here has ambitions of stalking. We're just curious what the scope of the property looks like.

10. starlight7

User deleted

Chance, the gene doesn't determine the gender of the babies, here's how it works:

Studies show that there is a genetic proclivity for dizygotic twinning. However, it is only the mother who has any effect on the chances of having such twins; there is no known mechanism for a father to cause the release of more than one ovum. Dizygotic twinning ranges from six per thousand births in Japan (similar to the rate of monozygotic twins) to 14 and more per thousand in some African countries.[17]

(From wikipedia)

Mike could pass on the gene to a potential daughter, but the man doesn't have an influence on the conception of twins. The woman does.

About the pictures, I agree that it's public info but the name of the house in the picture gives away their address and while we are no crazy stalkers, this site is publicly accessible. Just expressing some concern.

11.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Now's a good time to remind everyone of the posting rules here: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/...9067479#newpost

Just be careful about what you're sharing regarding their home.

12. starlight7

User deleted

Thank you for the link!

Then someone should remove the picture where it states the name of the house because that IS posting their address.

13.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I have a stalker and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I respect the rules about sharing certain info but at the same time, Fleur and Mike are public figures. There is a reason why sites like celebrity Virtual Globetrotting are legal. Fleur has made an enormous amount of money and created a successful career off of her viewers by sharing her life. You cant have your cake and eat it, too. Part of her channel is sharing product recommendations. To hide your level of wealth is a form of deception to your audience.

14.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    The Google image doesn't show an address or the name of the home so I think it's ok to post.

The other post had 2 images which showed the name of the home which, when Googled, gives their address so I removed those pics.

I know it's easy to find the info but lets err on the side of caution and not post images that have the home's name or links to websites which show the home's name on them.

Also, since we have several new members here's another thread you need to be sure to read: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=59086481

15. lefloof
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Mike's sis is pretty and fit as heck. Not princess pretty like Fleur but pretty all the same. Kind of rude to call her ugly.

Wonder how they move the family around with all the different houses. Maybe twin sis liked their cute house and wanted a trade? I loved their old place even compared to this estate lol

885 replies since 2/8/2016, 18:45   317310 views