Fleur de Force

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When I watch her look books, all I want to do is reach in and hack off about half of her hair. Overwhelming her small frame, wrong shade for her skin tone (needs to be warmer and a bit darker) and overprocessed at the ends.

But then I remember she said she kept it long and blonde because that's what Mike likes. Massive eyeroll.

2. ZoZobear
        +1   Like  

User deleted

So her friend Lauren has two videos on her Instagram stories, one of the front door and one of the entry way to the house, she was there for the Christmas party. Her Instagram is locksandlaces.

The house is friggin massive. Oh to be that rich

3. OhHai
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (lefloof @ 12/19/2016, 04:58 AM) 
    Mike's sis is pretty and fit as heck. Not princess pretty like Fleur but pretty all the same. Kind of rude to call her ugly.

Wonder how they move the family around with all the different houses. Maybe twin sis liked their cute house and wanted a trade? I loved their old place even compared to this estate lol

You think Fleur is princess pretty?

I would not call Fleur pretty and certainly not princess pretty. One of Mike's sister's is pretty. The other one not so much.

4. LaLaLandKay

User deleted

Fleur is a public figure (kinda but debatable) but Mike definitely isn't.. concerning her deceit, we've already discussed that on gg and also here I believe and there's a good amount of people that understands and or appreciates her keeping the extent of her wealth to herself. I get being nosy, I mean that's why we're all here right? but there's still a difference whether someone makes the effort and finds it on one's own or if it's released in this kind of a forum. I'm very sorry that you have a stalker but that should make you even more sensitive to releasing this kind of information!

5.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Mike has participated in her vlogs for years. He puts himself out there and profits off the videos just the same as she does. Joint assets. I can't speak for what others have posted but regarding what I shared, an overhead satellite image of the property isn't going to bring any stalkers.

QUOTE (ZoZobear @ 12/19/2016, 05:52 AM) 
    So her friend Lauren has two videos on her Instagram stories, one of the front door and one of the entry way to the house, she was there for the Christmas party. Her Instagram is locksandlaces.

The house is friggin massive. Oh to be that rich

I'm not seeing the videos. Do Instragram stories disappear like Snapchat? I never pay attention to these things.

6. OhHai
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I agree with Chance. I think it's fine. Mike is very happy to put himself out there in the vlogs and he benefits from them.

7. ZoZobear
        +1   Like  

User deleted

[/QUOTE]
    I'm not seeing the videos. Do Instragram stories disappear like Snapchat? I never pay attention to these things.
    [/QUOTE]

Yeah after 24hrs. I screenshot them, will try and figure out how to post them

8. Sweet Tooth
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Lauren's instastory is there- just saw it. Need to tap on her main instagram profile picture.

Also Mike's Twitter= he has written "Youtube Husband to Fleur De Force". if thats not participating i don't know what is

Also hello! Came over from GG- it was pissing me off to no end!

9. Purple Queen
        +4   Like  

User deleted

About the pictures, I agree that it's public info but the name of the house in the picture gives away their address and while we are no crazy stalkers, this site is publicly accessible. Just expressing some concern.

The pic that gives the name of the house is the front page of a Christies Auction Catalogue, freely available and legally for SALE on the internet and therefore already publicly accessible whether it is posted on this site on not. The catalogue means that Mike's parents have therefore at some point invited Christies to hold an auction at the Hall, and consented to their home and it's name being featured in the catalogue and on the front cover,(or whomever owned the hall at the time) again the pictures of the auction of paintings held there are freely available on the internet. Therefore you really don't need to white knight on here about it,, If M&F have any issue with that picture being on the internet then it is to Christies that they should direct their concerns, as they are the author and original source of the pic.

QUOTE (lefloof @ 12/19/2016, 04:58 AM) 
    Mike's sis is pretty and fit as heck. Not princess pretty like Fleur but pretty all the same. Kind of rude to call her ugly.

Mike has TWO sisters - I called the ugly one with the big nose ugly, because she is.

QUOTE (OhHai @ 12/19/2016, 06:02 AM) 
    You think Fleur is princess pretty?

I would not call Fleur pretty and certainly not princess pretty. One of Mike's sister's is pretty. The other one not so much.

I think Fleur is ugly too, massive witch nose, boggly eyes, huge chin, frazzled hair and a selfish personalilty

10. starlight7
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Oh come on, it doesn't say Fleur & Mike's home on the Christie's site, does it? Does it even state Mike's parents names? I still don't think it's ok to post their adress online just like anyone else's. And I see a difference to real celebrities who have security and all. I agree that they're public figures but saying that Fleur is deceiving about her wealth so it's ok to post her address is kind of weird. Anyone with decent google skills will be able to find it anyway so why post it?

And if nothing else it is against the rules.

11. OhHai
        +3   Like  

User deleted

What is a real celebrity? Movies? TV? Music? Lol youtubers are celebrities these days. Fleur has books, eye lashes, tv appearances.... I don't know what else... she can hire security if she were to need it. No one is forcing her to vlog or share that she has moved. She had to address the move because she wanted to vlog. She wants to vlog because it makes her money.

I don't think the majority has a problem with what has been shared. This isn't even that bad compared to other things that ave been shared right?!?Maybe we just need to agree to disagree.

12.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Administrator

Status
    everyone can have and should have an opinion.
    there is only one main rule here: be respectful. above all towards other members.

Agree to disagree and let it be is my motto. :cheers:

The site, as all sites, has its own set of rules.
    Not to post addresses is one of those, EVEN when it's public, UNLESS the youtubers itself have publicly shared it.

:wub:

13. Purple Queen
        +2   Like  

User deleted

is anyone able to post the insta videos of the Hall from Laurens insta? I cant find them, tried clicking on her pic.

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Administrator

Status
    I don't know how to do it.
    I hope someone does, before they're gone.
    The only thing we know is that as time goes by she starts to show the house a bit more.
    It was the exact same with the last one.

I can't imagine living so near or AT my in.-laws, but she doesn't seem to have that issue.
    She started off doing exactly that.

15. luxe
        +2   Like  

User deleted

HI, happy to be here etc

885 replies since 2/8/2016, 18:45   317310 views