Fleur de Force

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, maybe 'ashamed' wasn't the right word but there's definitely some sort of guilt. I respect that they don't flaunt their wealth but at the same time, it's part of who they are. I think seeing more of their large, beautiful estate would be fascinating. I don't come from money but I did grow up in a nice house in an average neighborhood. I would get bashful when some of the kids would make a fuss about it. I can sympathize on a very basic level with how she might feel. Veryyyy basic level. lol. Nowhere near the same.

2.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Administrator

Status
    I agree.
    Amelia Liana is super rich and she shows it.
    She did a house tour of their house in France and it was CRAZY.

I would love if more wealthy people showcased their homes

3.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lexi, Fashion Filth or whatever she goes by these days, shows her life and homes in England, Miami and Switzerland as if it's no big thing. She has more Hermes and Chanel bags than I could afford from Forever 21. I think she comes from a Greek shipping family. She doesn't act elitist, though.

Fleur travels around the world and frequently hauls 'premium' goods. If you're going to showcase those luxuries, why not show off more of your house? It goes along with the rest of the lifestyle.

Video

4.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Administrator

Status
    I have more of an issue with Lexi and stopped watching her because her whole money comes from her parents.
    she used to just do haul after haul after haul of super ugly designer goods.

with amelia and Fleur at least they seem to try and be semi-professional and take some pride out of making their own money, although they wouldn't need it.
    they also are involved with Charities. Lexi, not so much.

I find her life very empty, although she has a very full life, if that makes any sense.

I was fine with it until she pretty much started to complain and slack on youtube because people were being mean towards her slacking and doing nothing else but hauls.

I haven't follow her in ages, tough. No idea what she's up to now

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lipstick jungle @ 12/15/2016, 04:43 PM) 
    I agree.
    Amelia Liana is super rich and she shows it.
    She did a house tour of their house in France and it was CRAZY.

I would love if more wealthy people showcased their homes

I agree. I'd love to see more wealthy and grounded people like Fleur to show their homes. She shouldn't be ashamed. I like her and her husband. They seem like a nice couple.

There is a stigma attached to being wealthy & successful especially in the US. I don't know why. It's ok to talk about being poor and uneducated. but people get offended when wealthy and successful people have opinion.

ETA: ^^I don't know who those YTers are but Fleur seems very grounded. She has a full life of work, love, friends and family. What can you ask for more?

Edited by HelloFriends! - 12/15/2016, 04:58 PM

6.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Agreed. Lexi didn't seem to have a desire to work in any way. I can't speak much for Amelia bc I don't watch her often but Fleur at least has a good work ethic and wants to make a name for herself.

7. LaLaLandKay
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Hello, came over from GG, let's hope I'm not the only one :)
    I agree with Fleur just wanting to keep the extent of her wealth to herself an I respect that! As someone else mentioned over on GG you wouldn't exactly share this with your work environment and that's basically what we are to her. Even though we feel entitled to be more because she shares parts of her life but parts nonetheless. Like I said on GG I think (totally speculating) someone from Mike's family might have fallen ill consequently he had to take on more responsibilities and got his early inheritance, which would explain their not so thought through story about family situations and Mike's work.
    I really appreciate her not bragging about all that she's got and I mean we're all old enough to see that those designer purchases are not the norm for anyone but I really don't mind it as much, good for her! What I do feel a bit strange about is how Anna and Lily have also started moving into that category, not as much as inthefrow maybe but still I feel they're just moving away from their audience a bit, Anna more than Lily

8. shadybutton
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I've also moved over from GG, however my username on there is Suggthepug.

I look forward to discussing with you guys :)

9. ellay
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I'm also from GG ^_^

Fleur is one of the only beauty YouTubers I keep watching and I actually like her most of the time.

I think she has every right to keep some aspects of her life private, but it was pretty stupid of her part to do Vlogmas if she didn't want people to speculate about the move. This year's vlogmas are basically 5 seconds clips of her talking and not showing anything because she's too scared to show the house. It's really annoying.

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If Fleur and Mike are living in the family seat, I'd love to see an extensive tour of the house. Old English country manor houses are truly gorgeous and often full of historic details. Come on, Fleur, show us your digs!

11.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Hello and welcome to all of our new members! wave

12. OhHai
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Luckily the new house is already decorated. Flour and Mike's taste is questionable. I didn't like anything they did to their old house.

Also, I'm I the only one who finds mike rather unattractive? He looks like a masculine woman to me lol best way I can explain it.

13. ellay
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (OhHai @ 12/17/2016, 07:16 PM) 
    Also, I'm I the only one who finds mike rather unattractive? He looks like a masculine woman to me lol best way I can explain it.

You're not. I don't find him very masculine nor attractive either. If you look at his twin sister he's basically a male version of her. Also his rotten tooth is disgusting to me :sick: you'd think that with all the money they have he'd have it fixed.

Edited by ellay - 12/17/2016, 09:44 PM

14. OhHai

User deleted

I don't think fixing your teeth, apart from maybe whitening like fleur has done, is a thing amongst the upper (middle) class British.

I always think butch lesbian* when I look at mike. So basically he is his twins lesbian sister.

*sorry if this is not the pc term to use...

And what's with that lame hand sign he's always doing, hang ten or whatever it's called... there must not be a person his age who is more uncool.

I really started disliking Fleur when she hit her dog. I was in shock.

15. ellay
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Wait, what? When/who did she hit?? I'm a huge dog lover and I've always had a soft spot for Fleur's love for her dogs (well, at least for Piglet).

885 replies since 2/8/2016, 18:45   317314 views