« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    Kisha, this is a genuine question. Do you ever feel ashamed of any of your behavior?

Everyday

Is Laura still talking to him? What about her shitty husband?

Laura does not talk to him at all. She's disgusted at his behavior...and she can't ever let her kids around him now. As for her shitty marriage...they are young. She wants to make it work for the kids so they are still trying.

Are you spending any time with your kids this Labor Day weekend, Kisha? Yes, yes, Russoe is in your bed right now, big effin' deal. YOUR CHILDREN, KISHA, WHAT ABOUT THEM?

Well I have worked doubles all weekend due to it being a black out hIoliday weekend...and I work today so not much time. Brittany stayed with a friend the past few days and Jackson is fishing with his dad. But damn...I do see my kids. Do you need a picture on instagram everytime?

I'm not even going to entertain this is Kisha or another POS pedophile (baseball boy that she was obsessed with), getting their rocks off.

Brittany liked that he could text me something nice and I would be nice back. Nothing indecent what's so ever. God...he's my daughters boyfriend. Get your head out of the gutter. But thanks to your dirty mind...that stopped a long time ago.

Kisha did you get fired from Waffle House already?
    How come you can't get your dysfunctional fat ass in gear already?
    Is the pot to blame for your weight gain?
    Have Brittany and Jackson forgotten who you are already?
    Are your knees bruised from begging Scott to come back?
    Is Russell using you as a Sugar Mama?
    So many questions...

go fuck yourself...I not playing games. Get a life.

Does Jordan know you are back with his dad? What does he think about that?

Yes....and it's a private family situation but all is going really well.

Let's also remember that Kisha came up with that disgusting insult on GG, "Go suck a fat baby's d*ck." What kind of a mind thinks up something like that?

Go suck aa fat babies sick is a Scott quote....just find Trina and ask her.

I wonder how long you can drive a car without making a payment?

This whole thing really sucks, for everyone involved, it didn't have to be this way, because
    it seemed, for the most part that they were pretty happy together.

Kisha's channel has exploded with subscribers since this started, so it would be
    ludicrous of her to shut down her social media at this point.

So Trina gave her the link here? Are they talking again? Very interesting!

No Trina and I are not talking. She was just being a bitch.

Currently looking for a new car.

We had some happy moments but the bad outweighed the good.

YouTube will remain up in case in want to share a video. Blog is being changed. Instagram and my personal fb I'm keeping...the other will go away. I doubting I will make videos for a while

I don't buy that Trina gave her the link either. I think Kisha found out long before Trina even found us here. I'm assuming she just said Trina gave her the link so she wouldn't look as pathetic by finding it herself when she should have been attending to more important matters.

I also don't believe for 1 second that Jordan is fine with his parents sleeping together again

You couldn't be more wrong than 2 left shoes. My relationship with Jordan is a work in progress.

You abandoned him and told him you should have aborted him, I would say it's a work in progress.

Thankfully he never saw any of that because it was wrong. He's not online a lot. And guess what??? HIS FATHER AND I ARE HERE NOW. Nothing can change the past so We are choosing to move forward.

Is Wickedmountain the dude you have lined up in case Russoe bails? He seems quite loyal (that's not snark; we've read the YT comments).

don't know him

Btw, still haven't answered, what r u doing with your last name?

Not sure what I'm doing about it yet.

Kisha who is Scott trying to slime up to now? You said he was obsessed with two women.

A couple of women in Tennessee....who have kids.

What's hiding in Russoe's beard?

Only my DNA

If she is here because we get it so wrong then stay and prove it's you and say what you want to say. You might as well if you are leaving and not coming back picture.....

What exactly do you want to know? When the clock strikes midnight this shit is over.

Why do you hardly ever show Russell's face?

Because I care about him. I don't want the world ( mainly you guys ) being mean to or about him. Hes been an amazing person to me and the kids while we are all going through so much. I just feel protective over him.

Just as we thought...he never bathes. I bet he smells like rotten cheese wherever he goes, freaking foul.

We were in the shower together this morning. He bathes daily and smells really good. I guess the duck dynasty appearance has you fooled.

Kisha, did you really leave your cats alone at the house without AC when you moved out?

I moved out sat evening and dickhead was there Sunday morning. I purposely left the electric on for one extra week. The cats had food...water...clean litter boxes....which Russell changed himself and a cool house. Just more lies from trashy trina. I loved all the animals....still do.

Kisha have you been able to afford Grey Poupon since $cott cut you off, or did you have to settle for the cheap shit?

Lol....I won't eat that cheap ass mustard...so there you go.

My only question: If you are at work, why aren't you working?

Because we are slow right now. When we have customers....I cook.

Kisha...again
    why did you delete all the pics of Russell on IG and the one video with his face?

Because I care a lot about him. I don't want him torn apart by you guys or anyone else.

What do Brittany & Jackson think about those years you were on the road with Scott?

What have you told them about why you left?

They don't think about it now...when I was gone they knew I was working on the road.

What are you going to do when your lack of a driver's license catches up to you. Do you have a plan for that? And what happens when your car gets repossessed?

I'll get a new car...and Yes i am working to get all that fixed hopefully before it does catch up with me.

Do you think you & Russell will get serious? If yes, how serious? Marriage?

Your new last name is?

I don't know...we are taking things one day at a time. Marriage actually scares us both at this point. One thing is f or sure....we both still love each other a lot.

What are you going to do in a few weeks when the night temps start to get really cold? The camper isn't going to keep you warm.

You already have to find a new vehicle.

Why hasn't Russell offered to let you stay with him temporarily?

His house is over 2 hrs away...and I hope to be moved out by winter...and if not there is heat in the rv.

Kisha, quick, what's your favorite way to prepare pork chops?

Fried or breaded.

So when there are no customers, you futz around online. And get paid for it. Are you paid per customer or per hour?
    Oops.

Depends if I am cooking or serving. And I have side work...but I'm done. So until a customer comes in....I am free to do whatever.

Why did you pick now to visit the bakery Kisha?

I was just sick of reading shit that was wrong and I thought why not.

Why didn't you pay your tickets? You knew it would catch up to you. And why did you stop paying on the car? Doesn't it bother you driving around?

Scott and i didnt balance money well. The car that was in my name...the silver one got repossessed and then when he left I found out the mini Cooper was behind. I can't do much about it....and Yes it bothers me which is why I'm looking for another car.

Kisha don't you think it's fast to be starting a relationship? Don't even say the bike thing.
    I get it.
    I'm sure you are lonely but maybe focus more on you and the kids then find someone. He wasn't right for you before and I don't see it being right ever.
    Work on you.

Good point. I agree on many levels. But he's not someone new. And really my focus is my kids...my family and myself right now. But he does take some of the hurt away.

Asking again: Did your lawyer tell you to stop posting on Youtube?

No

What does Art think about this whole thing?
    He suddenly had to take both kids again, do you have to pay child support now that you don't have any of the kids?
    What does Art think about the accusations against Scott?
    Do you still have the little car?
    Is Russell helping out with the bills while he's there with you?

Art is fine...trying to help me...take care of the kids the best he can. I don't pay support because he understands. He's trying to get Brittany to understand that without a good job and standing on her own she could end up the same way I am right now. And yes I still have the little car. And yes Russell helps me in every way.

How disappointed was Britney about moving? How did Art react?

Very.. and he wasn't surprised because he thought Scott was the scum of the Earth

Are you thankful for Art? It sounds like he is always there for the kids. You're lucky to have an ex like that, so many men are not reliable

Yes... I'm very thankful for everything he is doing. He's a great dad

OK, I must ask and pkease answer truthfully ...how is Jackson and does he know he has a fan club? I thought soccer would br hard for him with ADHD.

Hrs doing good except in math! Soccer has been good for him. Hes more in shape and has lost some weight. But now he wants to play basketball.

How come I have more cats than you did yet less (well, none) poop and pee on my floors?

It wasn't poop... it's hairballs due to long haired cats.

How did you go through that much sugar on a regular basis?

Coffee and tea

Does Art smoke the herb too?

No comment but he's ok with it.

Are you thankful for Art? It sounds like he is always there for the kids. You're lucky to have an ex like that, so many men are not reliable

Yes I am very thankful for him.

So you tried to pretend for a long time? The money and being comfortable at home made you overlook things?

I tried to be happy for a long time. We had a few good days that made me forget the bad shit....for a minute. Yes the money was a big concern for me
    ...but his paycheck wasn't enough to fix all the crazy shit.

White/off-white cats and dark brown hairballs? Right.

Their food comes up with the hair too. Do you really have cats? You should know this already.

............................................................................

Does Jackson miss Scott? There was such a sweet video of them in the recliner together..Jackson was giggling and Scott was tickling him. They seemed happy together.

Jackson is upset. He doesn't think Scott loved him. They were close but Scott has had no contact with him since he left....which is sad but probably for the best.

..............................................................................

Why don't you work full time?
    Are you embarrassed by Russell because he's not as camera ready and socially presentable
    as Scott?
    Would you leave him if someone who could take care of you financially came along?
    In what way are you there for Jordan now?

Thank you.

My hours are full time.

No not embarrassed at all.....he totally rings my bell. And no I would not leave him for someone else. I clearly am not the best at picking men. Hes been around since we were kids. Hes mine and it's personal.

Jordan and I are basically getting to know each other all over again...but slowly.

Why did Scott take a gun to work? Did he have a c&c permit? Were the late night runs to Wal-Mart really a run to restock his supply? Why did he buy sooooo much nasal spray? Was it :smke005:

His gun made him feel like a big man. No to the permitt. He didn't care...and I think SC is different with the laws.He got his pills whenever he could. The nose spray was because he snorted pain pills and he would need it to be able to do more.

I would like to know how you go through so much sugar too?

Because I love it in coffee and tea.

Can you recap the last night? We were told you pushed Zane.
    Any truth to the story about being on cocaine at Zane's ball game and going nuts.
    Another is trying to run Scott over with your car.

i Never touched any of the kids. Zane was never pushed by me or anyone else.I was with Scott in the parking lot arguing and Zane was far out in the football field. Scott and I were all alone standing in the corner of the parking lot. Just damage control from Trina.

And yes I did try to hit him with the car months ago...when he lied about money and bring high on cocaine. I was trying to leave and he wouldn't move. I backed up...and he threw himself down. I checked on him...saw he was fakimg and left. He did not seek medical help.

Do you think you'll use your degrees to get a better paying job soon?
    If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

Thank you

I sure hope so.
    I would like to be stronger and not scared all the time.

Maybe I missed this, if so, sorry. What will you be doing with YTUBE in the future?

I have no idea.

I think she hides russoe not out of love but because he's wanted or something, since when has Kisha thought about others feelings? I mean, she admitted he stole that ugly painting from a hotel, must be common for him to steal....because who does that? And who brags about that?

It was Stephen that took the picture....after Russell.

I know you are very vulnerable now but your daughter has been through a lot too and might need her mom as a mom. Do you think you could do that for her? Your problems are heavy enough for you much less a 14 year old. Sooner or later she's going to start to crack.

I'm trying...and Yes i am worried about her. But she's mature...strong....and still doing great despite all of this.

How has it been for Brittany? Did she like Scott and was she disappointed to have to move back in with Art (not that he's a bad dad, but just that she had just settled in with you)?

She's about the only one who saw straight through him. She didn't like him at all but tolerates him for me I suppose. And yes it was difficult for her and me too when we all moved...but she keeps reminding me it's not forever.

Just caught up with all 800 pages and have a few questions:

Why were you looking at campers in that weird little clip of video? It was back in SC and it looked like Scott wanted you to turn off the camera. Was it a drug deal that just so happened to be at a camper lot?

Since it feels like you're trying to come clean about some things, will you admit the Otis texts were a real conversation and not a joke? Sure didn't feel like a joke. It looked like a private convo you accidentally put in your video.

Why did you go to Scott's dealerships so often? It was like every day, sometimes multiple times a day. That is not normal so please explain. I go to my husband's work once or twice a year, tops.

We stoped there because I wanted to. I thought it would be perfect for us to take the kids out on the weekend's and a place I could actually sleep in peace when needed.

Please explain what you mean by Otis texts....not sure ?

I went for many reasons. It was a dealership. Sometimes he would forget stuff. Sometimes I would need stuff done to the car. Sometimes there'd be something going on. I was there a lot because he was there a lot and wanted me to come up there for this or that.

Ya, what was that all about? What the heck was going on there? Why did you stop filming so abruptly?

I'm not sure what you're talking about

Ya, what was that all about? What the heck was going on there? Why did you stop filming so abruptly?

If it's in regard to that clip I stop filming so quickly because Scott started being a dick on camera 2 me and the kids

Why was he being a dick? What did he say? Was he complaining about spending money on a camper etc? I thought you and Scott were wanting a camper because he snores so bad...

I dont remember what exactly he said. He was just being rude and I didnt want to share it

Kisha, the Otis texts are the ones between you and Scott where you two discuss Scott getting pills in the bathroom of his work, from a guy named Otis. Also you guys talked about scoring drugs from "the boys in the hood", and the whole "Scott and Kisha sitting in a tree... first comes love, then depression, anxiety, drugs and tears." It was a very telling conversation between you two, and seemed to really expose the dysfunction in your relationship. But recently you said it was all a joke?? I'm just not seeing the humor in that conversation.

I was joking about taking a pill of his. We were suppose to be getting pills and weed and I didnt want to go.

I have one last question & it's something that has really bothered me. Imo, you speak very poorly about Jackson. Kisha, you've called him names & put him down. It's difficult to listen to.

My question is this, do you think you've been verbally abusive to Jackson? Do you understand that calling him names is hurtful? In the past you've said that the way you speak to him is no big deal & not a problem. Do you still feel that way?

It was the way I was raised but I'm trying to do better. And yes there have been times I have been too hard on him and other times when I need to be more stern. Hrs fine though....and believe me his dad is much tougher on him than I am.

2.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    *The Allegations*

I have a reliable source that says Kisha was fired and is trying to beg Scott back.
    :smoking-smiley-face:

You or your source is so full of shit. I have Russell in my bed right now and I have to be at work at 2pm. You are more than welcome to call and find out. Scott and I are NEVER EVER getting back together. I would rather slit my own throat first. Thanks to ALL OF YOU...I am basically done online. Its been fun but you guys are so stupid....you barely get anything right. But here's something you can put in your pipe and smoke.....Scott did molest a child in our family. That child does not want anyone knowing...that child is embarrassed, upset that he appears to have gotten away with it. But his bill will come due in time. I want him dead as does many others in our family. Trina has found crack pipes in her house...from him as well. Hes super happy right now because I am not on his ass about the pills and cocaine...he's running wild right now with Zane. It mighf seem fun to you all to analyze my life but at least get some sources with good information. Goodbye bitches.

The child doesn't want anyone knowing, so you mention it EVERY CHANCE YOU GET.

You come here bragging you have Old Crack Mumble Water Boy in your bed, but you're reading our posts and replying? OCM must be the most boring bed buddy in trailerland.

Do you know which child it is? No no and no. That child is a ok with what I have said. I had their permission for the videos. Get a fucking life. You know nothing.

How can a child give you permission? You mean the parent gave permission?

You already know I can't tell you that but here are some details that might be a bit much but....

He did somethings in a car...but that was just the start...he touched on them and then his actions were to Smell and lick his fingers. A child would not know any of that kind of stuff. At this point there is an investigation but it's his word against theirs. That's why I would pay for the lie detector test...but he can't and won't take it because he is a fucking liar. I want him either dead or in jail.

That's disgusting! :graphics-3d-smileys-377567:
    What a POS!
    Is Laura still talking to him? What about her shitty husband?

Laura does not talk to him at all. She's disgusted at his behavior...and she can't ever let her kids around him now. As for her shitty marriage...they are young. She wants to make it work for the kids so they are still trying.

I hope this is not true. But if it is, why are you blasting it all over the internet and not just keeping it private and pursuing it as a criminal matter?

Because he will probably get away with it. I won't ever say who it was but I want some kind of justice....even if it's only to his reputation. My lawyer told us the victim would be dragged through the mudd...they would destroy them. He is a fast talking salesmen going up a gfs against a child. He gets away with everything.

The timing of the accusation is what i can't understand

He made an apology call his first morning gone hoping it would keep them scared and quiet. I didn't pick the fucking timing and neither did the child.

Alright, I'll play. When did this molestation happen? The time frame...years ago...when you moved back to Indiana recently?

3 yrs ago

A child would be dragged through the mud? And, what, a judge would be snowed by a slimey salesman rather than consider a child's testimony?

I think it's a little more complicated

But aren't Laura and Scott still linked on Facebook?

Yes...but that's for other reasons

Did it happen in Indiana or SC?

Too much.

Is the child an adult now?

It's not laura

My problem is that she is blasting something that should be handled privately with the family and supporting the child. From what all she has spewed I am assuming that it's Queen B. If so, she said no kid would know about that stuff...have you seen your daughter's Twitter Kisha? And when an adult coaches someone to say it, well. I hope nothing really did occur, it sounds to me it didn't. Let's look at the facts given by Kisha: it only occurred once, the action that was done would not have left any physical evidence, it was only mentioned after he left her, & her LAWYER advised not pursuing a child molester???? So to me it even sounds as though the lawyer doesn't believe it. I can't see one attorney that would say don't. The only way anyone knows, is if SOMEONE puts it out there, like the child's mother. Those court records are sealed for a reason.

It's people like you who make me sick. The victim is not lying. It was more than once. However I found out with that phone call the day after he left.

That's the clincher: Kisha says she was advised not to pursue criminal charges. Riiight.

Yes I was....but we are working with CPS at this point.

Yes, its a little more complicated because someone keeps putting it on blast on social media. Kisha should do one decent thing in her life, one, STFU and take your "evidence" to the proper authorities and leave it with them to deal with. But she won't because she's a liar. At this point I don't even think if she knows what truth is.

glad you have it all figured out....idiot.

She wants to ruin Scott, in whatever way she can. How else can anyone justify going on the internet with such private information involving a child?
    She's showing her true colors as a scorned woman. Remember when someone shows you their colors you should believe them. :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

Yep..I would like him dead as ash....is that scorned enough for ya?

Where did Trina go?
    What is CPS doing?

Hopefully to hell with her fucked up brother.
    And they are doing an investigation re Scott and all the kids

All kids in the family. Your children, his children and Laura's?

Yea what about them?

Pardon if already answered, but is Laura's children being investigated by CPS?

No

But Scott's a child molester, so you don't want him around your kids, right? *In the context that Jackson is upset that Scott has not contacted him since the separation*

I don't want him astound ANY kids let alone mine. I think he's the kind of person that should be locked up every Halloween and the time of the year when Girl Scouts are out

You had no clue all those years Scott was capable of doing things like that?

None...when I told trina...she seemed shocked and said she thought it would be her other brother accused of that...not scott.
    Two women since has said he raped them. And he has another kid by a woman named Joan who took their son at a few months and never looked back. No support of any kind. She lives up here as well. The son is like 15 now.Scott has no contact and has never seen him.

1 replies since 6/9/2016, 18:36   1444 views