Poop Journal

Investigating What Poop Hitting The Fan Meant

« Older   Newer »

1. Todolovethebaby
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (youtubejunkie @ 13/9/2016, 03:14) 
    Personal loss was Winnie went crazy, stole one of her stuffed animals and ate it. Could be something that silly. Maybe she had a falling out with Emily or her therapist?

Omg. Loss of a stuffed toy. Of COURSE! She can't go to Utah without her moose (?) between her tits when she skis! Solved.

2.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Found it!!! Right near the end of the video!!

Video

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It's all probably she forgot to put a stamp on a bill payment and it was returned to her.

4.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I could totally see her secretly on the pill and Don finding out!

5. Snarkadoodle
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Could any of the "issues" Jen delt with during Jan-March 2014 have to do with Emily? I know they were never BFFs. However, prior to and even shortly after Grace's birth Emily and Jen were a lot friendlier than they are now. They seemed to get along. Grace would have been 7-10 months old during the timeline. This was just after Grace's first Christmas and their annual holiday get together in Utah. Maybe something to do with their time together December 2013-January 2014 in Utah??
    Wasn't January 2014 when Jeff did the Card reading on Jen?

Edited to add... I don't believe anything is Grace's fault. She is an innocent child. However, I wonder if Jen became jealous of Grace? Did Emily finally get tired of Jen and put her foot down in some way?
    I have enjoyed reading this thread!

Edited by Snarkadoodle - 9/13/2016, 08:29 AM

6. Todolovethebaby
        +9   Like  

User deleted

Did Jen push Grace off Santa's lap and tell him where to find her Pinterest page?

7.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love this thread don't get me wrong
    This is a work of art!

But this is such a good example of how Jen emotionally manipulates her audience to get what she wants
    This one is even worse, because she didn't tell what the poop was
    She really must need those head pats from strangers

8.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby @ 9/13/2016, 05:50 AM) 
    Did Jen push Grace off Santa's lap and tell him where to find her Pinterest page?

OMG. *Dead*

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status

Or did she sit on santa's lap and forget she wasnt with dear sweet boy donald and start the baby talk...

"Yeth, Thanta, I'm always a vewy good girl...see"

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Twopercentunlikedon @ 9/14/2016, 12:08 AM) 

Or did she sit on santa's lap and forget she wasnt with dear sweet boy donald and start the baby talk...

"Yeth, Thanta, I'm always a vewy good girl...see"

Then Don hops up on his lap and does the same. "Were your milk and cookies yummy?" :hearty-laugh:

11. RandomPomPom
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I think with the birth of Grace, Jen was put in the awkward position of hard pressure to have a baby. I think that's why she resented Grace. She had been putting it off and stalling, and I think Don and both families began putting the pressure on her.

12. Todolovethebaby
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Yes - which they hadn't done while Emily was pregnant as the excitement was in her pregnancy.
    You know what people are like when men who aren't fathers yet hold babies. Everyone oohs and aahs and if you're their partner, you get elbows in the ribs about how cute he looks with a baby. I imagine Jen had a lot of elbows and did a lot of nervous laughing in the months after graces birth.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Sorry this is a bit off-topic, but I was away from the boards for a while. Could someone point me towards the thread where it was discovered Suzanne was Jen's "dear friend"? Very interested in reading about how that was discovered!

I am loving this thread. I also subscribe to the theory that Jen is both mis-using the phrase "hot water" and is definitely overreacting about something and making it a much bigger deal than it is. The most telling to me is saying how supportive her friends and family are in the WIR about the "hot water". This really points to something directly affecting her and her alone. I would hope that if it was a case of a miscarriage that she would at least somewhat include Don. I'm sure it's a much different experience for the woman carrying the baby, but that would have been considered a loss for Don as well. But then again, this is Jen so she clearly makes everything about her.

Could it have anything to do with Jen's side of the family?

14. Flossy Rossy

User deleted

Here you go. Enjoy.
    We thought it would jusy be another boring planner video.
    RuggedWheelsforCountryRoadsLikeJen Part 4: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/...59124518&st=660

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 9/14/2016, 06:10 PM) 
    Here you go. Enjoy.
    We thought it would jusy be another boring planner video.
    RuggedWheelsforCountryRoadsLikeJen Part 4: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/...59124518&st=660

Thank you! :wub:

166 replies since 12/9/2016, 01:21   30268 views