Investigating What Poop Hitting The Fan Meant

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't think we'll ever be able to come to any sort of solid conclusion - the timeline is fantastic though! I think that Jen has a tendency to over-dramatise things so she would say that 'poop hit the fan' when she forgot to close a window before going out to Target for 30 minutes :lol: She has so little going on in her life that something THAT minor could be described as an apocalypse in Jen's world.

We can only hope that in some future video she will let slip what actually happened, like with her AZ trip where later on we learned that it was Suzanne who went with her, not some mystery 'dear friend'. She sometimes forgets her previous wording and so lets things slip. We can only hope!

2. Flossy Rossy

User deleted

I never even thought of that. The loss could be a million things she never had but was hoping for.
    Interesting.

3. Todolovethebaby
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Todolovethebaby @ 12/9/2016, 16:13) 
    When was the house transferred to the dead crows instead of the kids?

Quoting myself - no one answered but the transfer as the loss was exactly where I was going with this comment :)

4.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Chin dancing in the kitchen like no one is watching

Status
    Does Suzanne or anyone else in the Ross clan watch Jen's videos? I'm only asking because I feel like if they do, I don't think Jen would connect the Utah house with a "big loss". I could definitely be wrong here, but she is such a suck up and wannabe Melissa that I don't think she would say anything like that if Suzanne was able to put two and two together. What do you guys think?

5.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LispyLikeJen @ 24/9/2016, 07:33) 
    Does Suzanne or anyone else in the Ross clan watch Jen's videos? I'm only asking because I feel like if they do, I don't think Jen would connect the Utah house with a "big loss". I could definitely be wrong here, but she is such a suck up and wannabe Melissa that I don't think she would say anything like that if Suzanne was able to put two and two together. What do you guys think?

I'm sure Emily does when she wants to have a good laugh.

6.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LispyLikeJen @ 9/24/2016, 12:33 AM) 

I think she's EXACTLY that passive-aggressive to say it in a video instead of talking to Suzanne directly about it

7.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If there were an actual transfer around that time, that would definitely qualify as a big loss for Jen. The end of her solo Utah jaunts, her blissful Winnie and Me Only stays - what a loss! I remember her randomly saying in a video (in her best baby voice) that she had the best house, pet and husband in world. It stuck out as it was so random, and more outrightly boastful than is usual for Jen. I wish I could find that video as I'm not sure of the timeline. Maybe that was a message to Suzanne. I doubt that Suzanne, or any of the Ross family, looks at her videos consistently though. I imagine Jen would have to give some broad hints to direct Suzanne to any she wanted her to see.

8.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I hadn't seen the Tosh video so I had to go find it. Omg! I bet the entire family is so proud

9.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Heather PC @ 2/10/2016, 17:56) 
    I hadn't seen the Tosh video so I had to go find it. Omg! I bet the entire family is so proud

I'm really surprised willam hasn't made fun of Jen yet. When she had the Xmas meltdown a few years back I sent him the video and he replied back with "I hate her". It was the best day of the year.

10. Flossy Rossy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Billdelatour @ 13/11/2016, 17:10) 
    I'm really surprised willam hasn't made fun of Jen yet. When she had the Xmas meltdown a few years back I sent him the video and he replied back with "I hate her". It was the best day of the year.

Just reading that made my day. Too funny.

11.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Who's William?

12. Flossy Rossy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Video

13.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    The amount of knowledge I gain by being friends with you guys is unbelievable :cheers:

14.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Phenomenal....Jen needs to be featured- I nearly wet myself watching that- fabulous!!

15.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So, thanks to y'all I binged watched a bunch of those videos. OMG, so damn hilarious! Then I was like, wait some of these random geographical references seem familiar, so I googled and Willam lived in FL. Excellent. I love new channels!

166 replies since 12/9/2016, 01:21   30268 views