Wine
    Onion dip

2.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So maybe all the stress about the company and potentially losing her home caused Jen to relapse

3. RandomPomPom
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 9/11/2016, 08:38 PM) 
    Yes. I remember that too.
    Where is the poop video? :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:

Video

Video

4. Todolovethebaby
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 12/9/2016, 04:15) 
    Supply list

Post its
    Whiteboard
    Markers
    Pics of the family
    All yt and blog posts about this and around this time
    Wine
    Onion dip

So a true party then. Yay!

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A New Beginning also treats marital and relationship difficulties. ;) The reason I can't quite get on board with the eating disorder theory is that she detailed all the meals she and Don had on the trip. If she was in treatment, it seems that would be a touchy subject at that time. It also doesn't make sense that she would mention going away for the weekend if the whole point of the trip was a secret. Also - she made it a point to say that her personal troubles were the reason she couldn't vlog, and didn't know when she'd be able to again. This seems to support the idea that the Rosses told her to stop.

6. Flossy Rossy

User deleted

She said she might share later though. She wasn't sure. No way would she share family issues. It had to be personal issues. Two things. One a loss.
    :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:
    Think ladies.

7.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm not familiar at all with eating disorders, so I was wondering what is it about Jen that makes people think she has one? I know she talks a lot about food and her sweet treats, but it always came across to me as self-obsession and thinking people care about what she eats. There are pictures of food just like hers all over Instagram. I think she's a little bit over the top with exercise but nothing about her food habits really stood out to me, so I'm genuinely curious what signs point to an eating disorder.

8.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    What we do know. Jen would go to Utah in April and October by herself. She would also go in August, and around Christmas time with fam. Now she is just reduced to the 2 times a year with the fam in August, and Christmas.

I thought this came up on GG, but the Utah house changed hands from Suzanne and Don Ross into the Raven Foundation. Since that happened, they are limited to when they can go there for fun.

9.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A loss sounds like a miscarriage

10.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    If it was a miscarriage, she would have come out and called it a miscarriage and milked it to the max. This is my opinion. She has milked all her minor health issues to the max. Broken toenail, various running injuries, when she had some bleeding issues during her pregnancy, mastitis, etc.
    Hence, I don't think it was a miscarriage. She never dispelled people's speculations. She let them think it was a miscarriage and took the sympathy they offered based on their assumptions.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DonsEternalPaternityLeave @ 12/9/2016, 05:07) 
    A loss sounds like a miscarriage

It really does, and she almost seemed to want people to think that. I know it's Jen, and Don is not a priority, but she said "I suffered kind of a loss." Seems like strange wording for a miscarriage. Her silence in the comments made me think it was something so much more petty.

I think most people would speak that way about something very serious. But this is Jen. In order to solve this mystery, we need to put ourselves in that frame of mind. :lol:

Edited by TuesdayErrands - 9/11/2016, 05:32 PM

12. Flossy Rossy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

And here lies the fun. :shit-hits-the-fan:
    :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

13. Todolovethebaby
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I watched the trip recap then started the check in as she says in the recap that she suffered two things, but only one had happened by the time she put out the check in. So listening to the check in, it's about changing up vlogging. I think the fam had had it with vlogs over xmas. So she tried weekly. Maybe less pressure to film everything if family popped up in her day. The fans hated weekly. Maybe she had some medical "issues" during the weekly filmings which the appointments for were easier to hide filming 3 mins each day rather than 30.
    I only got 5 mins into the recap so will watch the rest tomorrow.

I did love how in the check in she had "made up her mind" about MHWL. Lol. Biggest joke ever. Jen and "made up mind" don't go in the same sentence!

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just took a quick look at her vlogs. It looks like the last time she went to Utah alone was in October 2013. I didn't realize it had been nearly three years! I miss those days. Such utter joy and freedom! Just her and Winnie, doing whatever they wanted. :dumbbell-lifting-smiley-emotico

15. Flossy Rossy

User deleted

I just don't see the Ross clan having anything to do with her sharing. She even says SHE felt like it was too much sharing. This was when she started to get hate.
    Let's get real here. Jen's channel is not affecting business or causing issues.
    I think Jen did something dumb in Utah. It was the reason they said no more alone visits.
    Jen was getting hate on her channel and started to pull back.

166 replies since 12/9/2016, 01:21   30252 views