Poop Journal

Investigating What Poop Hitting The Fan Meant

« Older   Newer »

1. OtherwiseKnownAsWIR
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Why have I only just found this thread now!?! What a great synopsis of events, the timeline is amazing (WTG seabass!)

It was me who posted the timeline of the transfer of the Utah house on GG, I'm going to get the info to repost here and see how that effects the timeline - consider the case REOPENED!

Allthough my theory is this (consider this fan fiction ala Val ;) ):-

"two main personal blows" together = shit hitting the fan. So first blow started the fan turning, second blow caused shit and fan to meet.

1st blow:- January-ish 2013- They had been trying to conceive for a while, nothing happening. She was probably doing pregnancy tests at midnight the day her period was due (we know she likes to over analyse everything medical related). She'd been charting, getting red love hearts in her journal on the days she was most fertile and then pregnancy testing the second her period was due in her newly regulated, Chinese medicine enhanced, cycle. The test was positive! Two days later... her period came. Not a miscarriage.. just a fertilised egg that went nowhere <insert sad emoji in journal>. This is all discussed, as it happens, with the acupuncturist who knows Jen's body "better than any doctor" and so She theorises that Jen has "implantation issues"

2nd blow:- Period over, charting recommences, more red love hearts as appropriate... and another positive test... and this time there was a more days before her period came... Jen tentatively got excited.. 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 5 days... and then came her period. She was devastated. The poop hit the fan in that she realised something might actually be wrong. I imagine lots of crying, Don whisking her away to Arizona because princess was sad and brokenhearted and sobbing that she'd never "make Don a daddy".

This is my theory for a few reasons:-

1. Jen probably only had slight, if any, information about the HFT stuff. That's men's talk. Jen would not have been included in the nuts and bolts. I think the family can see, as we all can, that she's just a cotton-headed ninny muggins, interested in snowman plates, spoon trees, stickers and princess tiaras.

2. The Utah log prison has always been used as a retreat location (it's listed somewhere on a vacation site) the thing that changed was the legal ownership...but in name only. Probably for some tax purposes. Upkeep can be charged to DCF etc. But I don't think that had any baring on Jen. There's still probably times she can use it, if she so wishes, but as a few people have mentioned, if she was deep into her TTC "journey" she's not likely to go away alone. When she gets "into something" she goes deep... and she was now deep into Project "Make Baby", which involved seeing the acupuncturist every week, charting like clockwise (how would the altitude effect that?) and making sure the sperm donor was available when required. (Her previous solo Utah trips were part of Project "Make The In-laws Love Me" and also Don mentioned (can't remember if it was in a comment or a video) that Jen's solo trips were recommended as part of her therapy. That phase is her life is over, she's TTC, she's ready to become a mom.

3. Jen is all about Jen. A personal blow would be something that affected her personally. She has an over-inflated "poor me" gene and was making mountains out of her TTC issues (as they proved to be fairly routine once looked into medically) based on "her gut feelings" and the advice of a Chinese quack. I can actually see her crying into Don's (huge) shoulder saying, "I'm never going to make you a daddy, I'm so <sob> sad... pwincess Jennifer wanted to give daddy bear a baby bear so <sob> much". If you want an example of what this looked like, watch the end of the "I'm pregnant" video.

4. She said she might share "one day". She'd never share about HFT (as she has no idea what it means) or the transfer of the log prison. She can see decent content in her "struggle" and I'm sure this would all come to light in her TTC Journey video that's been in the planning stages for over a year. We'd hear all about her "multiple fertilised eggs" and "failed implantations". Not exactly miscarriages... but in her eyes a "loss" all the same.

5. And of course, now she has "a struggle" she is discovering her "own strength" just like that teabag in hot water and on this "journey" she's been in this "hot water" for a while (yes a bastardisation of the phrasing because Jen... is Jen)

Phew!

{edited to correct crappy mistakes from trying to type fast!}

Edited by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR - 19/1/2017, 09:28

2. OtherwiseKnownAsWIR
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Here's the Utah Log Prison Timeline. This information is all in the public domain.

18th November 1983 - land bought
    4th August 1994 - mortgage acquired for $30,000
    2nd August 2002 - mortgage paid off

Land split into to two distinct land parcels. One for Home, one for farm land (I'm guessing this is the Alfalfa fields we see being farmed).

28th May 2004 - mortgage on property acquired for $675,000

18th Dec 2006 - Farm Land sold to (non family member) for $10 (cost of filing document)

29th March 2007 - Farm Land declared exempt from tax as used for agricultural purposes

28th Feb 2008 - Farm Land transferred to (non family member) for $10

4th Feb 2009 - Farm Land transferred back to Poopsie & Suzanne from (non family member) for $10

29th July 2009 - Farm Land transferred to land development company

15th Oct 2012 - Poopsie and Suzanne relinquished ownership of land with residence for sum of $1

19th Nov 2012 - Land with residence transferred to 'Suzanne Ross Qualified Personal Residence Trust' ("Residence trusts are used to transfer a grantor’s residence out of the grantor’s estate at a low gift tax value")

4th Jan 2013 - correction to above recorded entry to exclude farm land

So I believe the transfer had nothing to do with Jen's poop and fan collision. I think the log prison was transferred to Suzanne's trust because of the impending HFT scandal (it's the right time for the year long investigation when things would be unknown and they would have been in the "protecting assets" phase). This has no baring on the poop issue because it happened end of 2012 and Jen went alone to Utah in Oct 2013 still.

{Edit:- reading this, it makes more sense about why the transfer happened:- https://www.ldstrategies.com/single-post/2...e-in-the-Family}

Edited by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR - 19/1/2017, 09:26

3.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I believe that Jen was a guest at the Renfrew Center in Arizona.

4.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I always wondered if Jen had an eating disorder and family finally caught on to what was going on and that is why she is can't be by herself in Utah.

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    But she didn't stay in Arizona long enough to be doing a rehab type thing did she? I thought she was only there for a weekend?

6.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think her and Don went for the weekend but didn't she return by herself?

7.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Maybe the poop hitting the fan was another toe injury? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon: lol kidding. Could Emily had a miscarriage? or some guests were booked to stay in Utah and jen messed up a d was there occupying her room.

8.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Maybe one of her animal "friends" was lost in translation :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Part of me still thinks Don had an affair and she was getting pressure from the family to stay. Depending on the way the pre-nup was written she may have realized she better have a baby soon so she would get a better settlement and child support if it happened again. Those 2 don't seem to have any chemistry or seem happy at all. In my opinion, Don is not that handsome, but he is rich and has a powerful job. I am sure there are woman who would want him for those reasons.

10.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I can't imagine Don having an affair. Also, at the time, he was home pretty much all the time and no woman was sneaking into his basement dungeon.

11.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Do we have a regarding time people? Do we know if the log prison was double booked and jen had to take refuge somewhere else?

12.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Well I tried to correct my last post to re branding. It said I am unable to change it

13.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Start-the-fire @ 1/30/2017, 08:42 PM) 
    But she didn't stay in Arizona long enough to be doing a rehab type thing did she? I thought she was only there for a weekend?

I was never at Renfrew but I did a different program and they often will let you come back once you've graduated for support. If Jen did the program years before she could have gone back for a week or so for extra support.
    Did all this happen around the time she was posting her what I ate in a day video with all her obsessive measuring? I have been recovered from anorexia for years but I found that video a little triggering.

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    There are so many signs that post to Jen having an eating disorder; her teeth, thinning hair, obsessive food journaling, laxative abuse, self-care, etc. While Jen may not have been in in-patient but I do believe that some of her eating disordered issues came to light, and that she cannot be trusted to be alone in the log cabin.

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    ^^ Agreed. I have thought this about Jen for quite a while. I have had my own struggles in this area, so takes one to know one..... Jen’s teeth issues are a dead giveaway. She said once that growing up, she used to brush her teeth pretty hard. That is a common practice after purging, and that plus stomach acid will over time will wreak havoc on teeth and gums. Also, Jen was a ballerina, where there’s a lot of pressure to be tiny. And I’m sure Jill’s critical mouth didn’t help either.

166 replies since 12/9/2016, 01:21   30268 views