Poop Journal

Investigating What Poop Hitting The Fan Meant

« Older   Newer »

1. Todolovethebaby

User deleted

When was the house transferred to the dead crows instead of the kids?

2.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TuesdayErrands @ 9/12/2016, 09:11 AM) 
    Thank you for that excellent write-up, Seabass! Are we sure she never showed her planner pages from around January-March 2014? ;) I'm sure the answers are there.

So she said it was two "personal blows," and the big loss happened first. I wonder when she actually started seeing the acupuncturist and getting her tongue read? We know from her vlogs that she was taking her shag carpet herbs by at least April 2014. All of this could just be an overreaction to some hocus-pocus fed to her by the herbalist. Jen is the perfect mark for anyone looking to sell something. It's easy to imagine this herbalist was diagnosing things that she would then be able to "cure" for more money. Of course Jen would fall for it. This is a woman who does body scans. She is so convinced that she's so aware of her body that she thinks she felt her eggs get fertilized.

I'm still of the opinion that the big loss is the Utah house. She wouldn't quit going there of her own accord. Don used to join her there after a couple of weeks, so it wouldn't need to interfere with TTC. Especially for someone who was meticulously charting.

I think it's possible the second incident might have been the first time she was told she had a fertilized egg which failed to implant.

I have to go back and check vlogs but I think she started taking the shag carpet herbs back during vlogtober 2013.

Personally, I think the big loss had something to do with Don.

I think he might have been arrested for drunk driving. She always showed him drinking a lot. I know that for first offenses, he wouldn't go to jail if he had a good lawyer....depending on how they resolve the case, it might not even be on his record (PA has a law like this--it's called alternative dispute resolution. I'm sure all states have something similar.)

Maybe they were sued or he lost his job in NC and went back to work for Daddy.

Edited by ForgottenTheo - 9/12/2016, 05:10 PM

3.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby @ 9/12/2016, 07:06 AM) 
    Jen being Jen, if the whole "fam" was told "we need to restrict use of the Utah house", Jen would call that a personal loss. The world revolves around her. Even if she did nothing, and everyone was equally banned, she would consider that a personal loss.
    Since she likes to send "messages" to the family through videos, maybe she phrased it that way so they'd think some other stuff was happening to her. Sympathy, etc., always the victim.
    Went away for a weekend in the hopes the fam would see she needed a break and offer the log prison (testing them). Nada.
    Moved on to non-implanted egg thing (second loss or whatever). Conception "journey" aka being hereditarily stubborn about having kids, fixing a minor problem, becoming pregnant immediately.
    I think it was nothing and it's just Jen being Jen.
    Whole Foods may have stopped stocking her favorite peanut butter. Big loss. Who knows!

I second all of this. "A big loss" to normal people means a miscarriage or death. But Jen is an attention-seeking dramatist so there's NO WAY it was that serious. I think all of the TTC came about as a result of pressure from the family, maybe to win her way back into their good graces after screwing up at the Utah house. Something definitely happened with the Rosses given the way she's been stone cold towards them since CC's birth.

4.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby @ 9/12/2016, 02:06 PM) 
    I think it was nothing and it's just Jen being Jen.
    Whole Foods may have stopped stocking her favorite peanut butter. Big loss. Who knows!

agreed. she is overly dramatic and I'm willing to bet we would all eye roll if we ever found out the actual reasons for being in hot water/poop hitting the fan.

I still think the poop part was about the HFT scandal. she was talking a lot during that time about how much she loved her home. it was odd. like she thought she may lose it or something. even if they knew about the investigation earlier that doesn't mean that they didn't think around that time that they were f'd and going to get in trouble. idk

5.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ConfusedLikeJen @ 12/9/2016, 15:07) 
    Don's employment history

Chief Strategy Officer
    PDQ Enterprises
    January 2015 – Present (1 year 9 months)Glenview, Illinois

Strategic Product Manager
    Title Trading Services USA Inc
    October 2013 – December 2014 (1 year 3 months)Charlotte, North Carolina

COO
    Advisor Exchange
    April 2012 – September 2013 (1 year 6 months)Glenview, IL
    trader and manager

GETCO, LLC
    2001 – 2012 (11 years)

Interesting to note that Grandad Ross who passed in Jan 2016 went to Harvard and Yale. The son (poopsie) and daughter both went to Princeton.

Some clever genes in there.

Then Donald who went to NW University

Thanks @confusedlikeJen! Can anyone clarify what the deal is with Advisor Exchange? An unreliable data consolidation website lists Poopsie as the CEO but he doesn't list it on his own LinkedIn page.

Edited by seabassJr - 9/12/2016, 01:12 PM

6. shaneysmom

User deleted

The drunk driving/Don thing sounds possible. Has anyone ever looked up public arrest records for him?

7. Flossy Rossy

User deleted

They have but found nothing that I remember. A ticket was found for speeding.

Thanks Sea bass and Confusedlikejen.
    :thumbs-up:

8.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ConfusedLikeJen @ 12/9/2016, 15:07) 
    Don's employment history

Chief Strategy Officer
    PDQ Enterprises
    January 2015 – Present (1 year 9 months)Glenview, Illinois

Strategic Product Manager
    Title Trading Services USA Inc
    October 2013 – December 2014 (1 year 3 months)Charlotte, North Carolina

COO
    Advisor Exchange
    April 2012 – September 2013 (1 year 6 months)Glenview, IL
    trader and manager

GETCO, LLC
    2001 – 2012 (11 years)

Interesting to note that Grandad Ross who passed in Jan 2016 went to Harvard and Yale. The son (poopsie) and daughter both went to Princeton.

Some clever genes in there.

Then Donald who went to NW University

Northwestern is a good school, although Don's major was stupid. He had gotten into school on the East Coast, but deferred and then decided to go to Northwestern instead so he could keep his job.

The argument against the HFT scandal is that I don't see how that would be a loss to Jen. She could have faced financial loss, but that didn't actually happen. So I'm going with Utah-house privileges or a miscarriage.

9.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Poopsie and Don being white collar criminals absolutely would affect Jen. can you imagine what she would wear for the prison visits? would it require a new tote?

if you google "high frequency trading scandal" you'll find articles from that time. add Poopsie's name to the end of that search and you'll find articles where he was interviewed

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm still thinking it's all about the Utah house ... if they transferred ownership to their "foundation", then it probably did limit the fams private use.

But this is Utah, and who knows - they may have very lax regulations on things like that ???

From what I remember the HFT "scandal" made a lot of news, but I don't recall anything actually being done ... just some bad PR. Maybe just to avoid the appearance of something improper, they told Jen she can't scoot out there alone for her "me" time.

Maybe Don admitted he was in love with Jeffrey? Maybe Jen admitted she was in love with Jeffrey?

11. Flossy Rossy
        +11   Like  

User deleted

She didn't seem sad when saying a loss. It was like she lost her favorite lip gloss.
    :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 9/12/2016, 05:55 PM) 
    Poopsie and Don being white collar criminals absolutely would affect Jen. can you imagine what she would wear for the prison visits? would it require a new tote?

if you google "high frequency trading scandal" you'll find articles from that time. add Poopsie's name to the end of that search and you'll find articles where he was interviewed

I think one of the reporters called Poopsie "The self declared spokesperson for HFT" ... or something like that. I thought that was older (like by a couple of years) then anything that Jen would have been concerned about ...

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 12/9/2016, 17:57) 
    She didn't seem sad when saying a loss. It was like she lost her favorite lip gloss.
    :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

It seemed like she was feeling sorry for herself.

14. RandomPomPom

User deleted

Did they transfer the log cabin to the Caw Foundation in an effort to hide assets?

It was obvious that their spending was reigned in significantly at the time of the scandal. There were no OOT Advent presents that year, or since. Jen was always glib about her spending - any restrictions would have been a "personal blow" to her.

15.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Girls, I think this thread is pure gold and I'm contemplating about starting on the coordinated powerpoint presentation to Seabasses dossier ( of course with all special effects possible).

:1485540604:

The only thing I'm worried about is the thought that if anyone of the Ross-Gang sees this thread, they will shut her down for good...

:scared-smiley-emoticon:

166 replies since 12/9/2016, 01:21   30252 views