Poop Journal

Investigating What Poop Hitting The Fan Meant

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Utah log prison placing dead ravens under all the mattresses.

Status
    This is the lady that had a meltdown in the parking lot about decorating for Christmas around a PLANNED vacation. Her problems are so exaggerated compared to the rest of the world she could have lost her favorite backup shoes and she would equate that to a catastrophic event. It literally could have been anything! I'm sure it was something most people would view as minor.

Although, if I remember correctly the HFT stuff was being probed during that time. It was on 60 minutes, a book was wrote about it etc. They even mentioned a group in Chicago having installed miles of high speed fiber optic cable from the futures market in Chicago to the exchanges in New Jersey. They spent $300 million just to shave three milliseconds off the fastest route and were leasing access to high-frequency traders at $10 million a pop. I think Poopsie owned one of the HFT companies. But really who knows...

Maybe she got in trouble for removing the crow from under the mattress. lol

2.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 9/12/2016, 02:20 PM) 
    I'm leaning to #1 also. But what put Jen in hot water? She said no matter what she knows her family will love her and be there for her. I think she did something to upset the family. But months of being in hot water? :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

I think this her inadvertently bastardizing the phrase "in hot water."

To her credit, the quote she posted turns the phrase around a little bit too. She posts an illustration of teacup with quote "A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong it is until you put it on hot water."

I think she’s alluding to her “fertility journey” and means she showing strength, not that she’s in trouble.

She writes, “I’ve been in some very hot water for the past couple of months, and let me tell you, I am continually surprised at my strength. I am not going to go into all of the details about what’s been going on in my personal life and I ask that you respect my decision to keep some things private. I will say that hardships and tough times are certainly learning opportunities and I’ve been discovering a lot about myself lately. No one’s life is perfect with smooth sailing all of the time, nor would I want my life to be that way. I know from experience that my greatest growths come after weathering the storms. What I am trying to do now from the eye of the storm is be open to learning, changing, and growing.”

3. Flossy Rossy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

:tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:
    From WIR To Woe.
    A complete guide to understanding the works of Jennifer Ross.

4.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    seabass - your theories are spot on :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

poop hitting the fan - HFT

hot water - acupuncturist tongue reading

I really don't think Jen has ever faced a truly tough time ever in her life. considering that she's 33 (I think?) she ought to consider herself pretty damn lucky. I think the worst thing for her was experiencing 9/11 in person but that is a whole other topic. even then she didn't lose anyone she knew that day

we have to remember with Jen that she is as dramatic as they come. she also loves sympathy. if I recall correctly she once described her reaction to losing sunglasses as "absolutely devastated" or something similar :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:

5.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Jen has no concept of actual struggle. I definitely think it's something much more minor. Perhaps there was flooding in the basement and some of her backup backups were destroyed.

6.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 9/12/2016, 08:36 PM) 
    Jen has no concept of actual struggle. I definitely think it's something much more minor. Perhaps there was flooding in the basement and some of her backup backups were destroyed.

:lol: yes it really could be nothing. remember her reaction to her favorite dish gloves no longer being made? maybe her favorite tree fluffing gloves were discontinued or something when she was in the market for a new pair :c_laugh:

7. Flossy Rossy
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Whatever it was there was a big difference in the way Jen and Don started acting in the vlogs around this time.

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    At the time of "hot water" I thought she had been discovered with birth control when she kept saying over and over she was TTC . And the big loss? maybe discovered Don was unfaithful and she lost trust in him? The couples need space from each other drivel could be that she was punishing him? Then the trip together was to reconnect? then the polyp whatever. Or Maybe JEN was the one with the DUI so that's when she stopped drinking. The girl used to make some funny vids when she was sloshed! Who knows- but we keep on trying to decipher her runaround!!!!

9. Todolovethebaby
        +6   Like  

User deleted

I'm telling you, it's the peanut butter! ;)

This thread is GREAT. That popcorn gif is me. My poor husband is trying to talk to me over his burger in Johnny Rockets and I am glued to my phone.

10.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (parrothead1 @ 12/9/2016, 21:07) 
    At the time of "hot water" I thought she had been discovered with birth control when she kept saying over and over she was TTC . And the big loss? maybe discovered Don was unfaithful and she lost trust in him? The couples noeed space from each other drivel could be that she was punishing him? Then the trip together was to reconnect? then the polyp whatever. Or Maybe JEN was the one with the DUI so that's when she stopped drinking. The girl used to make some funny vids when she was sloshed! Who knows- but we keep on trying to decipher her runaround!!!!

Don? Have an affair? :c_laugh:
    I mean, stranger things have happened, but you saw all those hearts in her sex journal. And he's always home. Unless she discovered a sex dungeon in his basement office.

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You are all amazing :6792:

It must have been the investigation. It makes sense that a computer of hers was searched, or perhaps their entire home. They were probably all giving themselves headpats for being so strong during this time so she was probably playing along with the Melissas. Remember, a lot of what she writes and says is for the people in her real life to hear, not her audience

"My family and friends will be there for me" is if they were to find themselves broke or in trouble, the Rosses would stick together and perhaps that her mom and dad would take care of her again

The one thing nagging at me is that I still don't know what the "loss" is referring to.

12.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    This thread cements for me how amazing you all are! :hearty-laugh: :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

QUOTE (Todolovethebaby @ 9/12/2016, 03:13 PM) 
    I'm telling you, it's the peanut butter! ;)

This thread is GREAT. That popcorn gif is me. My poor husband is trying to talk to me over his burger in Johnny Rockets and I am glued to my phone.

Ok, I'm really pissed that you're at Johnny Rockets! All of ours closed. :crying-and-sniffling:

13.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    I've updated the timeline with Don's employment and the Utah trips. I think we can safely eliminate the following Poop Possibilities:
    -Tosh (happened months before the beginning of the Poop; Jen's handling of it was nearly immediate and surprisingly mature)
    -Utah House Ban (timing of her last solo trip lines up, but Jen and Don are back out in Utah just the two of them soon afterwards and Jen shows no drama regarding the house in her blog posts. Jen hasn't been out fully alone since, but the timing of her other trips, surgery, and pregnancy wouldn't really allow it.)
    -Polyp Diagnosis (timing doesn't fit; Jen didn't even see the fertility doctor until 6 months after the Poop announcement, and was diagnosed a month after seeing the doctor)

This leaves:
    -Miscarriage (very unlikely given Jen never even made an allusion to something of that magnitude in her grotesquely detailed 47 minute Pregnancy Announcement/Fertility Manifesto)
    -Some sort of pseudo-fertility "discovery" by Jen's acupuncturist: Fairly likely. The Poop Announcement was at the height of their unsuccessful TTC and before seeing a real doctor.
    -HFT scandal - the scandal broke almost exactly at the time of the Poop. However, articles state the FBI had been investigating for a year prior, so the fam would have likely been aware months earlier. It also seems somewhat mind-boggling that the Ross attorneys wouldn't have put a complete lockdown on any public discussion, no matter how innocuous. However, Don's career took some very odd turns in the months leading up to, and following, the scandal. A definite possibility.
    -Whole Foods is out of Jen's favorite peanut butter. A Bakery Favorite and highly likely. More research could be conducted regarding whether Jen had yet discovered Trader Joe's in the first quarter of 2014.

UPDATED TIMELINE

-Spring 2013: Jen goes off the pill according to her I'm Pregnant video
    -Spring 2013: According to news reports, approximately the beginning of the FBI’s investigation into HFT
    -September 18, 2013: Tosh episode airs
    -October 3, 2013: Jen addresses the Tosh episode in a shockingly mature, calm manner in the tail end of her Oct 1 Vlogtober vlog (23:45)
    -October 7-20, 2013: Jen’s last solo trip to Utah (WIR blog posts)
    -October 2013: Don leaves Poopsie company “Advisor Exchange” for the NC company “Title Trading.” This NC company is the first (and only) non-family company Don has ever worked for. Strangely, while Poopie’s bio mentions Getco (Don’s first employer) and PDQ (Don’s employer following the NC company), it doesn’t mention Advisor Exchange, the Poopsie company where Don worked for 1.5 years right before the HFT scandal broke.
    -Late Jan 2014: In the Phoenician "poop" video published in mid March 2014, Jen states things have been tough for the past 5-6 weeks. Jan 2014 would have been the start of the Poop, according to Jen.
    -Feb 2014: Trip to YouTube space and Disney in CA.
    -March 2014: The High Frequency Trading scandal hits the press. However, articles state the FBI has been investigating for over a year. So if Poopsie's company was being investigated the fam would have known far earlier.
    -March 7-9, 2014: Phoenician getaway

**March 12, 2014: Phoencian "poop" video published. Jen states her trials and tribulations have been going on about 6 weeks, making the Poop Period approximately Jan-March 2014***

-May 2014: Jen and Don are back in Utah by themselves. Jen posts a cheerfully blasé WIR about her love for her “home away from home.”
    -June 2014: Family reunion in NYC
    -August 2014: Back in Utah with the fam.
    -September 2014: Italy
    -Late Fall 2014: Jen finally sees a fertility doc (I'm Pregnant video)
    -Late December 2014: Jen is diagnosed with polyps (I'm Pregnant video)
    -January 2015: Don quits the NC company after less than two years and starts at Poopsie company, PDQ.
    -March 2015: Surgery removes polyps (I'm Pregnant video)
    -April 2015: Conceives
    -July 2015: Announces pregnancy

Edited by seabassJr - 9/12/2016, 03:54 PM

14. Flossy Rossy
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Maybe teabag and hot water have to do with having sex with Don.
    :shifty:

15.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Stranded in the road, outside my McMansion

Status
    Amazing sleuthing, ladies!

I am going with this theory...Jen was in "hot water" for her YouTube channels and constant over sharing. Being mocked on Tosh was NOT acceptable to the Ross cult. Don abandoned his channel suddenly and with no explanation. Jen suddenly decided she was over sharing. When she finally addressed the Tosh incident (in October) she got all nostril-flarey and started saying mentioning how it is not possible to sue someone who uses your content without your consent. I think the Ross cult tried suing Tosh/Comedy Central and lost (hence a loss of "of sorts"?).

Pretty much everything changed after the Pwincess video went on TV....

166 replies since 12/9/2016, 01:21   30252 views