Poop Journal

Investigating What Poop Hitting The Fan Meant

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Maybe Don got in trouble with his parents for drunken Jenfending and publicly not towing the Dead Crow line. Telling poor people to pull themselves up by their bootstraps is not a good look when you're all about non-violence memes, or whatever the hell the DCF does. It's not Jen's videos that went away. It's Disorganized Don.

2.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Video

start at 3:45. "I did suffer kind of a big loss" I don't think she would say "kind of" a big loss if she miscarried. makes sense if it's the acupuncture/tongue thing though...which leads me to

Video

start at 10:10

who knows with her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Ok, she mentions TWO! separate events, and also that she may share at a later date. So I don't think it's HFT exactly, although I'm sure that is stressful. I'm thinking at least one is related to her fertility.

4. AC House
        +4   Like  

User deleted

The investigation could effect her directly if she wasn't reporting her youtube income. That could explain her personally being in hot water. That could also explain any absences if there were any during that time period. For all we know it could be a combination of things or something really minor that to anyone else wouldn't be a big deal, but to Jen was the end of the world. After seeing how she reacts to comments, particularly in the last vlog I watched from May 2013 nothing would surprise me.

To answer a question asked earlier in the thread: the reason I think she might have an eating disorder is because of her weirdness with food, the dental appointments- she goes more often than most people, her obsession with being smaller than she actually is- is she trying to convince her viewers or herself, and a bunch of other little things here and there.

5.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I don't think Jen wouldn't report her YouTube income. Don knows all about the government's quarterly "mugging" of him.

6. Todolovethebaby

User deleted

QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 12/9/2016, 21:43) 
    This thread cements for me how amazing you all are! :hearty-laugh: :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

Ok, I'm really pissed that you're at Johnny Rockets! All of ours closed. :crying-and-sniffling:

Come to CA! I'd never been. He had some amazing bacon cheeseburger. At 11.30am. Men!

7.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Maybe she mentioned or shown something on social media that she shouldn't have during that January 2014-March 2014 timeline. That to me would be hot water.

I also don't believe for a second she had a miscarriage. She would milk that totally for what it's worth from viewers and the Rosses.

8.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    But people...have we ever just considered that maybe some actual poop hit an actual fan?
    :shit-hits-the-fan: :shit-hits-the-fan: :shit-hits-the-fan:
    #IBS #bigloss #fromherstummy

9.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I went through her Instagram around that timeline, and this is the only thing that stuck out for me.

10. RandomPomPom

User deleted

QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 9/12/2016, 02:53 PM) 
    Whatever it was there was a big difference in the way Jen and Don started acting in the vlogs around this time.

Absolutely!

Here's my theory FWIW.

The Tosh situation is what got Jen in hot water. I doubt the Ross family is hip enough to actually watch Tosh, so it took a couple of weeks for them to get wind of it. Jen managed to say in the video where she addressed it that there was nothing legally they could do. I think the family, specifically the Ross side, came down hard on her about her "job".

The way she waxes on about the log cabin is also an indication that access would be limited from then on. I'm sure once the home was converted into a retreat, Jen & Don could not just go anytime they wanted. Their last trip was probably a "gift" of time from Suz and Poopsie since they were full force into TTC. (Ewww).

11. Todolovethebaby
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Now that I think about it, I think Jen thinks the hot water thing is about injury or being hurt. We know she loves an injury. So if it's like, hot water, tough situations, challenges, needing to be strong - that's her emphasis. I know someone else up thread said something similar and the more I think about it, she's misunderstood and just thinks it's about going through something hard (or hot!) and being tough.

QUOTE (Athletic Calves @ 12/9/2016, 21:50) 
    Amazing sleuthing, ladies!

I am going with this theory...Jen was in "hot water" for her YouTube channels and constant over sharing. Being mocked on Tosh was NOT acceptable to the Ross cult. Don abandoned his channel suddenly and with no explanation. Jen suddenly decided she was over sharing. When she finally addressed the Tosh incident (in October) she got all nostril-flarey and started saying mentioning how it is not possible to sue someone who uses your content without your consent. I think the Ross cult tried suing Tosh/Comedy Central and lost (hence a loss of "of sorts"?).

Pretty much everything changed after the Pwincess video went on TV....

Oh a loss of a court case! I like it!

12. Flossy Rossy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I think so too.
    God, she is stupid!
    :tearing-hair:

13.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Injury makes sense to me. Maybe she wanted to run a race and she couldn't. Like she couldn't TTC and train at the same time.

14.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RandomPomPom @ 12/9/2016, 23:17) 
    Absolutely!

Here's my theory FWIW.

The Tosh situation is what got Jen in hot water. I doubt the Ross family is hip enough to actually watch Tosh, so it took a couple of weeks for them to get wind of it. Jen managed to say in the video where she addressed it that there was nothing legally they could do. I think the family, specifically the Ross side, came down hard on her about her "job".

The way she waxes on about the log cabin is also an indication that access would be limited from then on. I'm sure once the home was converted into a retreat, Jen & Don could not just go anytime they wanted. Their last trip was probably a "gift" of time from Suz and Poopsie since they were full force into TTC. (Ewww).

This is my thought exactly!!!!

15. Todolovethebaby
        +3   Like  

User deleted

If we can solve this, jonbenet and Steven Avery are next. :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

You know what will most likely happen though... We will get further down the rabbit hole and then finally publish her TTC blog post, confirming hot water/personal life struggles/ etc. then we will only have the OTHER loss to figure out.

Come on Jen be helpful!

166 replies since 12/9/2016, 01:21   30268 views