« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    thoughts? opinions? like I said in the other thread I really didn't like her when she was on BB. I was pleasantly surprised that she doesn't seem so awful anymore. I have only been watching her for a few weeks though

2. shaneysmom
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Never heard of her until today. I am watching a vlog now and she is pretty. Seems harmless enough. Haha. What does her husband do? Do they live in TX?

3. Flossy Rossy

User deleted

I've started watching her occasionally. No thoughts yet.
    This might sound really dumb but can someone explain BB to me?
    :unsure: I have tried to watch over the years and always get confused. I sometimes randomly watch BB after dark. What the hell is going on?

4.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen Ross is so boring. Kish has spotty Internet. I need someone new to watch and talk about. I'll jump in.

5.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I didn't watch her on BB either. I only know her from You Tube. So far, I like her. The baby is adorable. And the cat, Dutchess steals the show for me!!! So cute!!!

The husband appears to be engaged with the baby but does seem to give Aaryn a hard time. And why does she always show him asleep in the bed? I guess I don't need to see that since I'm scarred for life from Jen & Don's famous snuggling in the bed pic.

6.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I am not a fan, but for some reason I can't turn her off. I stopped following her on SC for a long time because it was constant rants about what people were saying to her. I have no doubt that she loves her daughter and loves being a mom. I do feel bad for her because you can tell anxiety is taking over her life.

On the surface her husband may not seem so terrible, but when you really listen to his little snide remarks he's horrible. She's really strugging with her post-partum body and he puts her down. I think he's also sabataging her efforts. She'll do really well for a few days and then he shows up with Chik-fil-A knowing full well she's trying to watch what she eats.

I just finished watching today's vlog and he was actually REALLY nice in it. He made supper, did some stuff around the house and took care of the baby while she went to spin.

7.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I want to tell that girl to just put down the phone and live life with her baby. She is bitching about people not having her back bla bla bla. Talk to a friend, not a bunch of Internet stragers.

My goodness Skyla was stinkin' adorable in today's vlog though.

8.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I saw a few videos before the baby was born and just after the birth. Not a fan. She comes across as very cold and bitchy. She doesn't strike me as overly creative or intelligent. Vapid. Materialistic. Basic. Pretty girl, though. The type that usually peaks in high school. I'll check out the newer videos.

9.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Today's vlog - I just want to lift that baby out of her jumperoo and hold her. Her head is bopping around like crazy. She's still too young. :( It looked worse too because her arms were just down and trapped. That poor kid has such a flat head and Aaryn is probably putting her in there to try and fix the head but it's no bueno.

10.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She said hateful, racist things to an African American woman and an Asian woman, then denied ever saying them. Then, she blamed her racism on being from Texas. She is truly a heinous woman.

11.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Donsadope @ 9/22/2016, 09:42 PM) 
    She said hateful, racist things to an African American woman and an Asian woman, then denied ever saying them. Then, she blamed her racism on being from Texas. She is truly a heinous woman.

Wow. I was subbed to her for a few weeks not long ago because she has a baby, and I had no idea she was some reality tv "star". I unsubbed because there was just nothing interesting about her or her videos. I thought people on reality tv were supposed to be funny, dramatic, or interesting.

Can we talk about the head of hair that baby has? It's like a little toupee!

12. Lala Browne
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I know her from BB and I disliked her soo much. Found out she was expecting and was like-poor kid. Started watching her around May and ended up loving the new Aaryn. Fast forward she gives birth and automatically I see the old girl. She has gotten to comfortable infront the camera again. She just irritates me now . I had to give her a break , haven't watched her since September. Come to find out she still mouthy mouthy like the old Aaryn on Facebook. I can't with her now

13. Todolovethebaby
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I just can't get over how much of an absolute DICK her husband is.

Even if she is an awful person - he is worse. He treats her like shit and is so lazy and such a whinger. I can't stand the sight of him. It makes me angry that she married him and intentionally signed up for a life with him!

14. Lala Browne
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Yea her husband is a DICK for real. Am surprised she doesn't edit things out. He probably thinks she is at the house all day,so he doesn't seem to lift a finger at all. I truly think they had that baby to fast and he just didn't seem to be ready for all of that. However Aaryn was definitely eager to prove she can move on from the BB nightmare that came after. She pats herself on the back for being a SAHM, which I think gives her a piece of mind that her life is PEREFCT.

LOL I have to remember she is the star of the channel not him .

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Donsadope @ 9/22/2016, 09:42 PM) 

Exactly, I'm surprised to see she even has a thread here and that anyone would watch her after the vile shit that came out of her mouth. She needs to be banned from being in front of a camera forever lol

1065 replies since 13/9/2016, 16:19   371176 views