Aaryn Williams

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I wonder if the Starbucks barista who put ‘Karen’ on her cup is in this group lol, that was the best

2.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she’s definitely having a boy. So many trails of clues!

3.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think it’s another girl!

4.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think she blocked me on IG. I cant see her profile anymore. I haven’t made any rude comments lol

5.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think she is having a girl. If it was a boy she would of made a reveal already. It would of been up very fast.

6.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I think she is getting geared up to make the big announcement, spending a little more effort with it. Got little distracted with little Duchess but I definitely think it's a boy 💙. She even put out boys items on her Amazon store that came after she found out. She took a lot of the boys items down. Probabily drawing too much attention to the "new" boy items.

7.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Texas doc @ 5/23/2021, 08:12 PM) 
    I think she is getting geared up to make the big announcement, spending a little more effort with it. Got little distracted with little Duchess but I definitely think it's a boy 💙. She even put out boys items on her Amazon store that came after she found out. She took a lot of the boys items down. Probabily drawing too much attention to the "new" boy items.

What kind of items did she have up on her Amazon store that would indicate towards it being a boy? I'm curious.

I actually don't know what she's having this time round. With Reese I felt like it was deffo a girl but this time i'm not entirely sure.

8.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She hasn’t been this quiet on IG in a long time, wonder if anything’s up ...

9.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The ones I remember are mostly clothes. She had a baby boys military looking outfit, and another one that said "Mr Steal your girl". I think another one that said something referencing "being with daddy". There were other items that were taken down but I didn't think they would be taken down so I wasn't really paying attention. I have a toddler boy so the boy clothes was something I was focusing on.

10. Orgahnicpahleo
        +4   Like  

User deleted

It's like she's confused she doesn't know why she's nauseous. Hello, you're pregnant and every pregnancy is different. Also being pregnant 5-6 times in less than 5 years has got to be rough on the body.

11.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Texas doc @ 22/5/2021, 03:36) 
    No official announcement but she has slipped (probably inadvertently) a couple of times in her stories. I think the biggest one was when she posted "baby names she loves but won't be using". It was missing the name "George". Another slide subsequent to that, was her saying she "won't be naming [her] baby Gray cause that is what Tara calls HER boy" There several were other hints...dont go by the "nub" theory cause it's been wrong for all her babies (when the nub theory on her ultrasound showed a "girl" nub)

Meh...not buying it. I think if it was a boy she would have announced the gender already and shouting it from the rooftops. Her silence says girl to me.

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Their house was pending right so how long does it take for all of that to go through? i'm guessing if all works out she will moving by the end of June

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (omg1816 @ 24/5/2021, 15:56) 
    Their house was pending right so how long does it take for all of that to go through? i'm guessing if all works out she will moving by the end of June

It depends but if the new buyers don't have any stipulations about selling their current house then it can be less than thirty days.

14. anxietyqueen
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I think girl since she had 2 different blood tests done at 7 weeks but said she had heard that’s not far enough along to detect DNA, and that she wanted to have the genetic testing done to confirm. That makes me think she got a girl result with the blood tests and was hoping there just wasn’t enough male DNA detected in her blood yet.

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yea I agree I’m thinking it’s another girl too! She would have announced by now if it was a boy. There’s no way she could keep that in for this long.

1065 replies since 13/9/2016, 16:19   371482 views