Aaryn Williams

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hereforit21 @ 25/5/2021, 17:16) 
    She said the house was made for her and it’s beautiful. Don’t believe her, she said that about this house and it was fugly lol. I think the ranch look is beautiful but it was a ranch look at all (present house)

But honestly I really can't see her buying anything around the same condition/value or less than that of where she currently lives. Too many SAHM vloggers are moving into or building these extravagant multi million dollar homes. I've been following her since her Big Brother days (I'm a BB fanatic) and she always struck me as a one upper. Just like we know for a fact this next home won't be her forever home because once someone gets something better they'll come up with some excuse as to why this home doesn't suit them well anymore.

I remember her talking about having so much land when buying their home they live in now, which land was something everyone was after. That's all she ever posted about was acreage, acreage, ACREAGE!! And I feel like now her main focus is the design and interior of the home. As mentioned before she's clearly unhappy with their current house. She went from "loving the concrete floors and stone work in the bathroom" to wanting to change literally everything. Then just decided what the hell, let's sell.

Nick strikes me as a laid back guy, but it seems Aaryn is the decision maker.

She'll never be fully happy and as long as they're together Nick and the girls will never know what a steady, secure home life feels like.

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Christine Cassaday @ 25/5/2021, 17:23) 
    QUOTE (Hereforit21 @ 25/5/2021, 17:16) 
    She said the house was made for her and it’s beautiful. Don’t believe her, she said that about this house and it was fugly lol. I think the ranch look is beautiful but it was a ranch look at all (present house)

I actually like the house she has now. It’s not cookie cutter. I like the style. It could of used some updates but I like it.

I like her house too. I thought it had the most character of everywhere she's lived so far.

3.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I don’t see a house pending in that city in that price range on realtor or Zillow.

4.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Does anyone remember what town the ranch house is in?

5.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    They sure have come along way from a year ago when Nick was taking a million dollar ppp loan from the government and Aaryn taking one as well to pay her “employees” 🙄

6.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    There another house that might be it. It’s on 10 acres in Horseshoes Bay TX for 1.5 mil went pending 4/29. Kind of fits her style but I could be wrong

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hereforit21 @ 25/5/2021, 18:22) 
    There another house that might be it. It’s on 10 acres in Horseshoes Bay TX for 1.5 mil went pending 4/29. Kind of fits her style but I could be wrong

Very doubtful. Horseshoe Bay is right at 2 hours from San Antonio. I don't think she would hire an assistant from San Antonio to drive 2 hours to her home in Horseshoe Bay.

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    2 million dollar house?!? Where do these people get their money from! That’s insane!

9.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mamaofboys @ 25/5/2021, 19:33) 
    2 million dollar house?!? Where do these people get their money from! That’s insane!

The government. They both took out legally gray area PPP loans. The two loans together could easily pay for a multi million dollar house in cash.

Nick is Miss Welfare Queen and Aryan the Racist is his beard. Meanwhile they’re probably on Parler complaining about the liberals and immigrants mooching off govt handouts.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She just mentioned on IG the new house has a great view from the back patio & a private gate. Soooo, looks like the house I posted earlier is correct as you can see here from the pictures.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20210525-141742_realtorcom

11.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Here's the gate. The house sits on a mountain I believe
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20210525-141758_realtorcom

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Another view
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20210525-142136_realtorcom

13.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    That’s the one I think it is too

14.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The house is over 2 million dollars.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20210525-142334_Instagram

15.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status

Well he is a owner of a business. I thinks it funny people think that everyone should be middle class. Nick seems to work hard for what they have and she makes good money too. Just because you don’t have the money for that doesn’t mean other people can’t.

QUOTE (Cerie @ 25/5/2021, 19:37) 

The government. They both took out legally gray area PPP loans. The two loans together could easily pay for a multi million dollar house in cash.

Nick is Miss Welfare Queen and Aryan the Racist is his beard. Meanwhile they’re probably on Parler complaining about the liberals and immigrants mooching off govt handouts.

Nick was a small business owner and was perfectly in his right for that money if the business was hurting at the time.

The girls are going to have fun having a swimming pool.

1065 replies since 13/9/2016, 16:19   371482 views